"Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Spaniards always win."

"Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Spaniards always win."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_(football)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here he is, like clockwork

>Counting Ballon D'Or

Pointless and not even needed to show how big the gap is

>European titles
>Irrelevant pre-season friendly shit like Club World Cup

Stat padding Penaldo would be proud of

congrats sevilla

good game

Well, it's not like he has a job or anything

did you mean handball?

>the Spaniards
South American players*

>having their entire football success based on debts

good job pedro, it's probably why your economy is shit and you don't have a job

No doubt the top teams blow any other league away but when it comes to the bottom 10 or so the league is embarrassingly bad

>refland

>Aston Villa

Surely Rayo would destroy them

Tell us about minijobs while i drink sangría on the beach

You could have prevented this, Europe.

THEY NEED TO GET GOOD AGAIN

Clueless lmao

The EPL hyperbole has proven to be bullshit time and time again

It's not even close to being the best league in the world, despite what Sky Sports/BT say

Mayo Vallecano would destroy them

Spanish league is undoubtedly the strongest top to bottom but no one gives a shit because there's no memes.

Step up your meme game lads.

Are Italians their Kryptonite?

How many titles would they have without south americans?

>counting ballon dors

epic, simply epic

>CWC
>Preseason
I guess you dont have to know when its played because no english team will ever reach it.

routine

Man United have won it and Liverpool and Chelsea have both been in it too.

>How many titles would they have without south americans?
Every team has sudacas

How many titles would they have without Dr. Fuentes?

Best Football:Spain
Best Literature:Spain
Best Lifestyle:Spain
Best history:Spain
Best painters:Spain
Best balance biodiversity / Civilization:Spain
Best Food:Spain
Best wine:Spain
Best Nightlife:Spain
Best weather:Spain

>Implying that the russians and germans are not superior in literature to spain

Also, Shakespeare is a meme, and cervates is objectively superior in every sense.

The same amount buyern would have the past five years without le inject honey man

no, spain is italy's kryptanite if anything. just like how italy is germany's kryptanite. but the italian teams are much less cunty than spanish ones so i think he prefers italian team to win over spanish

The only ones that matter are the World Cup, Euros and Champions League. Balloon Door would be worth something but it's been reduced to the Messi/Ronaldo award.

This is my favorite meme

ay lmaooo

Do you even sleep? you have to be a proxy

good post 2bh

>yfw no sticky

to be honest the spain NT was shit before this generation, and will probably be back to being shit when they grow old.

Fairly impressive 2bh

SAVAGE

IBERIA RULES

Portugal is not Spain

This just highlights how far ahead Spain is over Portugal. Not sure why you spent time making this.

>Spanish delusion

My sides!!!

*drink sangrea in my room alone while crying and posting on chinese robot forum

who cares about niggers? i mean honestly your country is disgusting piece of trash

The best Spanish players are not even Spanish. Modric and Ronaldo carry RM (sometimes Marcelo and Bale) and the trio in Barca are not Spanish, neither is the best defender Macherano. Atletico is also French, headed by Argentina, and Seville had Banega to take over the game as well as vitolo.

The reason the Spanish league is the best is because they speak spanish, that's it. And Spanish makes it easiest to transfer over from south america

best history you say?

>Be 5pa1n
>Formed by the Roman empire
>Overrun by the Moors and under muslim rule for about 700 years
>Begging every christian in europe to support you to BTFO the muslims (711- last caliphate surrendering in 1492)
>Biggest achievement till today is hiring an genoese (italy) explorer to discover a western sea route to India that he never found
>Spanish Inquisition torturing and killing random innocent people for lulz
>1516-1700 reign family was from the house Habsburg (that's a European ruler family originating from south swabia, today's switzerland) after that it was some rejects from france
>Conquistador's slaughtering entire civilizations chasing gold and glory for the catholic church
>Loosing Habsburger granted influence in europe as well as every single colony and went back to total irrelevance
>Fascist dictatorship 1936-1975
>first democratic elected parliament in 1982 (!!!)
>astonishing 25% general unemployed rate and over 50% youth unemployed rate
You sure are a real muslim country with a glorious history to be proud of 5pa1n

España decime qué se siente,
para tener raíces musulmanas,
Te juro que aunque pasen los años,
nunca nos vamos a olvidar.

What is the rightmost trophy? Germany and Spain have one each.

>best history
As in how you've been Austria's bitch for far longer than actually necessary?

I can't stress this scene enough, the guy refrains from using his sword (which he delicately holsters between his teeth) and instead prefers to use a baby as a blunt object.

For a second I thought I had stumbled upon a Sup Forums thread.

Yeah. An Americans opinion on "culturally relevant" is as valid as the opinion of an American on healthy food.

>german history knowledge

You really don't want to get into history Fritz, just write those checks for Shlomo Sheckelstein and apologize again

>Fritz

It's clearly a Nigel. The butthurt is too intense.

Well, you have proofs no one can deny.

we will come back to that at the euros

>tf
>tt

Or maybe because this is a team sport and we are better at managing, scouting, forming players (like Messi btw since he was a little kid), defining style and in short, playing football and being competitive than anybody else.

Intercontinental cup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercontinental_Cup_(football)

>all those balloon doors

I hope you're not counting Messi's and Ronaldo's, because they are argentinian and portuguese respectively.

you seem to be missing a few there, paco.

>England
missing at least 10 CL trophies, they also have a world cup. everything else is irrelevant

>Germany
they have 4 world cups, they are also missing a few champions league trophies etc.

>Spain
why are you counting ronaldo and messi balloon doors?

>European titles since 2000
>That flag
>So intelligent

this is the official, no frills, no bullshit, all time stats of relevant trophies only. Spain still best but nowhere near as statpadded as faggot OP.

Really???

Italy. 4 world cups. 12 CLs etc...

revised: added Italy and also included Euro wins to tally. Italy is hot on Spains tail.

cool
thanks joao!

Best post, Manolo.
All those anglo-german tears are hilarious.