How can you learn a language that you dont give a shit about but govt forces you to learn it?

how can you learn a language that you dont give a shit about but govt forces you to learn it?

i have to learn swedish or i wont graduate. wish i hadnt born in this shit country that cucks you to waste time and effort in learning a irrelevant language

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDoYXseuSLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>learning swedish
>not arabic the official nordic language
my sides

just drop out of your brainwash center

stop wasting time and school yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDoYXseuSLw

behead yourself spic

Swedish or Russian, what would you like to pick except
>fuck both
?

Why are you (Finland) learning the language of a country that colonized you ages ago. Everyone in your speaks Finnish, you are all pretty much Finns, Sweden is no America or Swedish no English but why Finnish. English has way more utility. What about Swedish speakers what are the catered to like some white minority in some second/third world country?

Damn that's pretty colonized of you Finland, but hey at least you still teach in your native tongue and don't harbor a culture of self linguistic hate

Most Finlandswedes switched back into Finnish ages ago because they acknowledged that their ancestors were just Swedicized Finns. The tiny minority that clings onto it though are filth unworthy of respect.

russian, its probably harder to learn but knowing it would be way more useful in general and i could get russian qt gf

im in law school and becoming a NEET isnt an option. its mandatory in every school.

Funny, English isn't even a mandatory subject in primary school but Swedish is.

the eternal swede cucks us with their RKP party that nearly always gets into the goverment because the only issue they care about is keeping the language cucking alive. they didnt make it to govt last elections but the cucks in the finns party didnt manage to remove compulsory swedish REEEEEE

finns who are fluent in swedish earn more and have more social mobility.

finn-swe "bättre folk" are arrogant as fuck and circle jerk in their åland sailing clubs all the time. they earn more because its easier for them to get into med school or law school because of quotas for swedish speakers that have way less competition in entry exams

i respect their healthier lifestyle and group-spirit tho

You should honestly try to escalate as much of a complaint as possible, learning swedish is probably one of the most useless things I can think of, there are less than 10 million swedes and almost all of them speak english. swedish actually has a chance of becoming a dead tongue.

This

That's is central asia tier colonizator influence,desu.

Hopefully we can leave this dark chapter of our history behind soon

You would be living in caves without Sweden.

How can you exclusively learn things that you give a shit about?

Answer: you can't, so get over it, learn Swedish and forget it 4 days after graduation, you impish waste of pseudo-european skin!

you mean without the eternal swede the grorious finnic empire would have expanded to cover areas that have caves? you're prolly right.

Shit meme, it was the Paleolithic huntergatherer ancestors of Swedes that lived in caves.

Lmao I overheard somebody saying the exact same thing @ my high school. Fuck this dumb country

t. Felvidék

> SJWs have cucked a nation into catering to a Swedish minority

I... don't know what to believe anymore.

you actually can't

>Funny, English isn't even a mandatory subject in primary school but Swedish is.
Is this shit real or just another epin finnish meme

It's real. I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED

You're gonna have to immerse yourself into it. That means stop shitposting on Sup Forums and get to work.

Swedish is an easy but boring language.