I find papa frankus music pleasing, his work under Joji is some really good stuff

I find papa frankus music pleasing, his work under Joji is some really good stuff

stop shilling this

sage

chloe burbank

he thinks hes asian, thats enough for me to dislike him

What a coincidence

Some of the Pink Guy stuff is okay too, but I really do enjoy the Joji stuff.

His is name is Joji (short for George) though, not Frank.

You have to be 18+ to post on this board

it's just more of the oriental piano nujabes-style jazz rap instrumental soundcloud bullshit that 10000s of other guys have done

>implying half is thinks

You have to have a decent taste in music to post on this board

Well, I like it.

And he's some guy you'd never expect to make something like this, plus it's

Dare I say

"Good."

In my opinion.

>Filthy Frank
>"decent music"

Oh I'm laffin

fuck off frank

you're 14 and type like a redditor
get taste kid

His real music is entirely separate from the Filthy Frank persona. Judge music by whether or not it's good, not by the fact that it's creator's day job is to entertain edgy preteens

>type like a redditor

What?

It's obvious you're here from reddit.

Joji's music isn't bad. But it's not anything worth making a thread about, especially when this same exact subject has been shilled countless times, making it clear you haven't been here very long.

I'm not the OP you fuck.

Just chiming in from being bored.

>all this de/as weeb shit

>de/as

I don't think I understand

It's still the exact same faggot attention whore making it.

I don't understand the hate, its pretty good stuff. Maybe I'm new to the genre but I like it. Medicine is really good

>> believes internet persona is a real person

youre gonna be disappointed when you meet your idol markiplier

And plus Anthony-kun likes him

It's not like he's reading a script written by someone else. He writes what he thinks is "funny."

Hate to break it to you, you dumb immature faggot, but your idol is an obnoxious piece of shit.

Calling him papa is immature as fuck.

sage

he is pretentious and unfunny. his generic soundcloud music reflects that

i dont even like frank, i think youre just projecting and believe youtubers are real people

Reddit gold to all the good sirs!

I believe he said in the needledrop podcast he was on that he simply writes what he thinks his audience will enjoy, regardless of whether or not it's something he truly thinks is funny. I don't know why people on this site are so elitist about not watching his videos, the type of humor isn't significantly different from the type that this site (including boards outside of Sup Forums) enjoys.

They're elitist because he's popular and his fans are autistic children.

Sup Forums used to like channels like h3h3 and fantano until they became popular with this fanbase. Right now the big meme youtuber on here is Sam Hyde/MDE who is too Sup Forums-tier to get as big as those guys.

h3h3 is so fucking gay

Thank you for your contribution

t. ethan
kill yourself kike

spoken like a true Sup Forums faggot contrarian :^)

So he just panders to 13 year olds? That's even worse.

You should go back to your friends over a Sup Forums

true
>defending filthy frank and ethan kike
underage b&

Yes, because it's his job. He is an entertainer, not an artist. He found an audience that gives him views, giving him a job, so he caters to that audience. He is provided a product that a certain audience wants, and they are giving him views in return. It's just a fucking job, something you would understand if you met this site's age requirement.

I forgot to say this in that post, but you wouldn't get mad at a toy company for catering to kids and only kids, so why would you get mad at an entertainer who caters towards his audience?

Hey, Frank, fucking kys

He's half Asian and half Australian I believe

>Dare I say
>"Good."
>In my opinion.

ill smack u in ds2 redditboy

yo that bio is so fucking bad holy shit

>not disabling adlock for Sup Forums
>must be a nigger

also underage b&

I like his music, but I have shit taste, so yeah.

He's a liberal metrosexual hipster. I'm not sure what you would expect.

>Kys
I don't like Frank, but fucking kill yourself you leafyishere faggot

>leafyishere
I don't even know what this is.

>I don't like Frank
Yes you do.

The spacing

Pretty much, but since these people dont actually listen to that kind of stuff they act as if frank's music is this amazing new thing.

its funny cuz you can really tell he despises his fanbase, but can't really do anything about it which only leads to his crippling depression

I wish George didnt smoke so much :(

h3h3 used to be really good but have been getting stale lately.

They were good until they got big. I don't want to sound like a fag but it's true for them. He tries too hard with clickbait titles and le prankster/moral crusade videos that he used to be against these days.

They were better when it was just them ripping on stupid videos without thinking about money or creating some hot epic meme.

hey frank pls make more vlogs

It's typical soundcloud shit.

Most channels don't maintain the same level of quality after getting popular, and the ones that do don't upload that much, for example JonTron or IHE

>filthy frank
>dark souls
is Sup Forums cross posting again? no one cares for your youtube idols, he's no different from the hundreds of nameless "chill nujabes-style beats" soundcloud producers

Idk, I still legit laugh at their videos, they are also probably the most likeable people on the internet.

why do people still watch this guy, it's normie shit now. it was funny a year ago when he would sit down and discuss a topic with an edgy opinion. eating gross shit and hurting yourself has been done 100000s of times before and is normie slapstick tier

this so much, everything ethan does now feels so forced

I liked vape nation and the hugh mungus one but that's it

He's alright but it's not something I haven't heard before. It's kind of music you would put on in the background while browsing the internet and getting in arguments. It's there, but it only takes a fraction of your attention, and thus is unmemorable. Once you listen and appreciate his obvious inspirations, it fades into the background even further.

All the exposure his music has ever gotten is from his internet persona. He can't hold a music career together without milking the views out of 12 year olds new to the internet, through an external platform.

Does George actually smoke?

Probably

Doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would. Although Max, him and idubbbz are always doing it. I just thought it was part of their characters or something. Still funny cunts though. Wish I had a broship like that. They all look like they have the best times.

>fucking kys
Le kys cringe amirite xDDD

Don't worry, school starts soon

So I'm just getting into FL Studio, where can I learn to do some sampling like he does? That's my favorite thing about his music is the sampling.

watered down MDE