youtube.com/watch?v=X2eJJ-3pXlc
youtu.be/PzBXffEeIuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IlJHZJ8EqeA
youtube.com/watch?v=u69odsj7s-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plastic goddess

goddess

>i gotsu boi~

G-Friend, A Pink, BtoB, I.O.I, WJSN, DIA, and more to appear on KBS Chuseok program 'Hello Friends - Friend addition'
G-Friend
A Pink
BtoB
WJSN
Kangnam
Laboum's Solbin
DIA's Cathy + Chaeyeon
I.O.I's Somi + Yoojung + Sohye + Chungha

The point of this show is to ignore the differences in age, generations, and thoughts and be friends with each other in a talk show format

now we can post the RV webms again

>when there is no topic
fucking Doytoyposters

can't hang lmao

comfy

>filename
word

I usually post later on my nig

fucking disgusting ugly defective busted disfigured deformed piece of plastic garbage

RV and Gain same week

Bless September

[Hanteo] 160907 | Red Velvet - "Russian Roulette" (1st day): 9,862 copies (Total: 9,862 copies)

babysoul designs a micro-filter implant which makes it possible to cleanse blood of harmful organisms too small to stimulate an immune response

this is the life I should lead
>best posters
WHO THE FUK IS THIS

You just have to be a bit more subtle. For example:

Taeyeon holding the flame up to my oil soaked body

o shit gotcha

maybe post more chungha

ham masochist hopped to taeyeon?

You know what, I kinda had the same reaction. At first I was just "this is okay" but as I kept listening I started to realize it's more than that. Mora than anything the song is interesting so idk about the fans but it's nice to keep it on repeat. The lyrics seem interesting too, I haven't checked it yet but it might be good. Mino is no Taehyun but I'm sure he can write something nice.
Did you see GD's Vlive btw?

i asked what the latest was and nobody mentioned new red memevet

h8 u f*gs

is that good, bad, or average?

Now that the dust has settled, what do we all think about Russian Roulette (the song and the album)?

No. I live only for her

>I want Taeyeon to hire a group of guys to beat me up
>bring me to her house
>she pulls of my black hood revealing my bruised face
>she gently kisses my cheek as she replaces the black bag
>and proceeds to smash my head in with a bat

decent/decent

for ham or for taeyeon

i dont respond to people pretending to be new or pretending to have been gone a long time

WALKIN WALKIN

The ending would've been better if she stabbed you while kissing you. Also still too blunt

pinching yeri's fat arms until they turn blue

RV leading the pack
Twice r still my girls
BPBTFO

slow grower/underwhelming

the song is amazing and the album is pretty good, but i prefer the red

Taeyeon obviously

Song is catchy first listen, but is more of a grower. It creeps up on you.

Album is decent. It's between The Red, where most people liked everything, and The Velvet, where most people were only into some of the songs. Not everything is appealing, but most (but everyone has different opinions on which are good tracks)

It's good

loving the song all sorts of cute and pleasant and catchy
the albums pretty much par for the course with rv lots of ideas some are great and others don't really do much of anYthing for me

>everyone has different opinions on which are good tracks
i feel this is the sign of a good album imo

pretty good

song kinda sucks but i can see the album being a favorite in the long term

our girl taeyeon was listening to russian roulette on snapchat right when it released so you know its good

Dark haired taeyeon come back to me

YO I frickin love Wendy ok?!

good

assassin taeyeon fetishist...

Yea maybe. I've listened to the single way way more than the album so I can't say I've given it enough time. Not the direction I saw them going in but it's all great.

My favorite part is how BPshitters stopped being cunts when the MV view counter gradually started catching up and unfucking itself

youtube.com/watch?v=X2eJJ-3pXlc

me too

youtu.be/PzBXffEeIuQ
bravesound

I like this one

i dont like wendy much but she looks really fuckin good in this hair

Ill keep trying

Yeah it's a song that grows on you isn't it? I think the fans are happy with both songs from what I see. I've been checking them out on melon a little bit..they're in top 10 and hovering in and out of top 5. That's cool~
A few people posted the lyrics in the youtube comments and I read them. They're not that interesting in my opinion just "i miss you i miss your body" in so many words. You know what I thought was cool was the wordplay where he says "I'm talkin bout your mom/dari" it means ody/legs but sounds like "mom" "daddy"....clever lol.

I didn't watch GD's stream but I have it saved for later. It's an hour long though lol I don't think I'll get through it easily. I just saw a whole bunch of screen caps and some clips. Just from that though something really struck me...how girlish his mannerism are lol

yea the MV was getting so much traffic that it froze like 3 different times

I'm looking at a hot picture of Yura that shows off her thick thighs

post one of them hello venus girls

Do it for her

soon man soon

what about the charts tho

who is that bald manlet

>a picture

just google Yura lol
they all good

how do you feel about this

a guy crushing more kqt puss than you ever will

It was flood detection lagged from the first hour or so and was catching up from there, maybe that happened more than once. It might even still be catching up, who knows. End of week total will be more clear.

I don't play the chart game, and I don't care if BP posters celebrate their success. But BPshitters were purposely bashing shit here and on yt because they were so salty. I separate posters and shitters because I'm not trying to demonize a fanbase for being a fanbase, just the cunts.

If they were so secure about BP's success and superiority they wouldn't need to be petty faggots.

haha word i love wendy too

Is Kwon Mina hot?

I'll crush your boipussy, m8

really good and addictive

well you just responded to my first post here but i've been lurking for over 6 years

no im serious who is he and why is he on the show

why so defensive m8 are you a balding manlet too

my kpop albums arrived today

youtube.com/watch?v=IlJHZJ8EqeA
body > holup

if you read these fuckboi essays i feel bad for you son

It really does. I guess I like it more than Holup but I think both songs have a good dynamics. One being a faster stronger song and the other being more r&b-ish as we predicted but still showing a lot of strength.
Oh yes, I noticed that. Very clever I guess. Both songs have had a nice flow with the lyrics imo. Like Bobby talking about his palace or something like that. Good songs indeed.
Yeah, I didn't catch it live either but I have the video. I just need to watch it lol. I did read about what happened, seen tons of screencaps. It looks like it was fun so I know I'll watch it.

whatd you get

she's cute anyway

post photocards

pretty much all the snsd albums I didn't have yet. I think my collection is nearing semi-completion

maybe

Flame of the East...

Tyler Rasch, pretty cool guy.

word.

holup was hype, but not something that you can keep listenin too.

Body is so groovy you can listen to it again and again.

word

she is cute and pretty, only sluts are hot

That is true, but Holup is good too.

was there ever a piece of music that made you break out into tears?

Not exactly KPOP more like KPOOP
youtube.com/watch?v=u69odsj7s-c

gets me going

I got a hyoyeon photocard just kill me

live classical sometimes does, but I think it's just a physiological response to the powerful onslaught of some pieces

when she wants to be

I like when gaypoppers are here but I don't have the attention span to read their posts

It's like we predicted because we're so smart, they are 2 very different styles that don't overlap and so they compliment each other well. Couldn't have done it better to be honest. I still haven't looked up Holup lyrics. The part that I always remember is "be my Alice" or something like that...Bobby is inviting you to his wonderland kek.
I hope GD is a believer in this fortuneteller stuff. I think the psychic told him something like if he doesn't release an album this year it will be bad mojo hehehe

I prefer holup, but love them both honestly