Is he, dare i say it, what messi needs to win a WC?

is he, dare i say it, what messi needs to win a WC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyf6KzDzmMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a choker coaching another choker?

sure

if he coaches Argentina, he'll probably bench messi

>tfw ranieri is manager of argentina
>cheese pizza after each win
>messi gets his WC

i don't know apparently some of the best strikers in the world is not enough

But Suarez, Kane, Lewandowski and Benzema aren't playing for Argentina.

Surely you don't mean the flat track bullies like Aguero or Higuain.

>implying you need a coach with this 'stacked' team

Even Klopp could pull it

Think of all the sprite that will be drank

>0 African Cup of Nations
>stacked

>one of the worst players on the worst ManU team in 25 years
>one of the worst CBs in the Prem
>a Russian League defender
>a bench goalkeeper
>Mascherano
>the biggest choker in football
>I don't even know who that faggot is
>Messi
>bang average Serie A midfielder
>bang average EPL right back
>not even good enough for Ligue 1 winger
holy shit that team was awful

what is demichelis yelling at

Yet they all played superbly at the World Cup

That´s what Argentina needs to win the WC.

no they didn't

they just scraped through everytime on penalties/ 1-0 wins

>wouldn't even pass that weak group stage if it wasn't for the GOAT pulling them out
>managed to defeat Switzerland by scoring in 2nd extra time, Swiss hit the post in the last minute
>fluked a goal early vs Belgium and sat deep the rest of the game
>passed Netherlands on penalties after the most boring k.o. tie due to both teams being too much pussies to play offensively

Far from playing superbly, Donald.

So what? They still played just fine

I don't see how any of this reflects on anyone but the attack

>durrr its boring

Not an argument

If by "all of them" you mean Mascherano, them yes.

Rojo, Zabaleta, Romero, Biglia, Banega, Garay

All played very well

>Banega
He wasn't even called up. Good job at exposing yourself.

Messi is the person in charge of all decisions behind the NT, he would never choose Cholo.

>being bailed out by the post in the last minute reflects the attack

Did you see what Drmic missed in that game at 0:0? (4:28)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyf6KzDzmMU

They even got exposed by Iran on counters.

And you think that Messi chose a coach who was in charge of the worst Barcelona season since 2008?

I'm pretty sure that's not on his mind, relations with the coach and freedom are.

Either way, international football is very different than managing Barcelona.

He doesn't have a good relation with martino, though

I probably mistook him for Enzo Perez who played very well when he actually got playing time in the Belgium game and onwards

I can't imagine I've exposed myself anymore than you have for saying they were awful

What is one miss supposed to reflect? Is Messi's miss in the final supposed to reflect his overall performance in the entire tournament?

Messi needs to be selfish and stop passing to Lavezzi and Higuain in key moments

You say that like that's an awful thing. Lost La Liga by a single goal, lost in the cup final by 1 incredible goal. Lost by 1 goal in the CL quarterfinals to arguably the 2nd best team in the world that season

You don't even remember who played at that World Cup. Opinion literally discarded.

Asking for Simeone in the national team is having no idea of anything whatsoever.

Simeone is the kind of manager that needs constant contact with the players. He needs to train them and make them grow and develop their abilities. National Team managers do literally nothing for most of the year, and when they do, they just do the "tactical" part, which is not his best aspect as manager.

>You say that like that's an awful thing
Finishing trophyless and getting knocked out in CL QF is awful compared to their every other season since 07/08.

And it was Messi's worst season individually since 07/08 as well.

You don't even remember how the team played at the World Cup.

You just know you can't argue any of the facts so you're just gonna wiggle out of this like the aspie you are.

I'm definitely more qualified to make that judgement since I can at least remember who played.

Opinion discarded.

If your opponents consistently created good chances it means you didn't defend that well as you imply.

>one miss
Kek. I.e Swiss missed clear 1-on-1 and hit the post in the last minute (won't even count other half-chances), yet here you are preaching how Argentina played SUPERBLY.

The only two games where they defended well were vs Netherlands (because both teams had extremely cautious approach taking no risks) and Belgium (due to early lead they were comfortable to sit deeper). Which is why their offense looked toothless too.

>he would never choose Cholo.
Then why would he choose Papa Martino, genius?

They literally came within a goal of winning the league, they lost by a wondergoal in the Cup final, and they went out to the 2nd best team in the world in the CL that season. It's only awful in relative terms. He literally never had the support of the team from when he was appointed. The fact he could've conceivably had a treble that year is amazing.

>Messi's worst season individually

Mainly because of injuries that he tried to play through, quite unsuccessfully

He also missed more than 2 months due to injury, along with neymar, pique and a few more

>Kane

Nice try Spud kike

at wc14 argentina did an atletico. probably got involved in most zero-zeroes at full time matches of playoff rounds.
and just like atletico, got beaten in extra time in the final.

The 2006 and 2010 teams were better.

But in 2006 Pekerman decided to take out their best player to park the bus with still 15 minutes left and in 2010 they had a retard that thought he could play without midfielders coaching them.

Clearly not since you're incapable of even evaluating them. Enjoy your autism

>consistently good chances

Hardly.

>played Superbly

Because one chance doesn't reflect anything.

>count other half-chances

Because you can't name them

>cautious approach taking no risks, comfortable to sit deeper

You know what requires that to be successful? Good defending, good control of the game, in other words, playing well.

You don't get to extra time in the World Cup final by playing as poorly as you're implying

>Rojo played good

Kek. The guy was literally useless in possession and only managed NOT to get exposed outside of position when Argentina defended deeply.

United fell for his meme and now we see his true worth.

Also, his "rabona clearance" vs >us was the most retarded thing I saw at that WC.

Yeah, an Argentinian team coached by Simeone could be similar to the 2014 one. But with more yelling in the sidelines.

Messi would seemingly play worse because he would have to start plays from the middle of the pitch and attack with only one more player besides him.

Which is why he was named to Team of the Tournament

>Hardly.
Yes, they were consistently exposed in every single game except Belgium and Netherlands.

>Because one chance doesn't reflect anything.
It wasn't one chance.

>Because you can't name them
Won't bother since you repeated "1 chance" without acknowledging what I literally spoonfed you to (Drmic's chance on video posted and last-minute post).

>You don't get to extra time in the World Cup final by playing as poorly as you're implying
I didn't imply Argentina played poorly. I challenged your view that they played SUPERBLY.

amerifriend please
the only good performers for them were romero, mascherano and pastore when the rest of the attack could be bothered to help him since he had to do literally everything

>they were consistently exposed in every single game

Whatever you say

>It wasn't one chance

Okay

>last minute post

Hitting the post doesn't mean anything. And it came off a corner when Switzerland was pouring everything forward.

>I didn't imply Argentina played poorly

You definitely re

>SUPERBLY

Semantics. They made the final came very close to winning it, taking it to extra time. You can't get there playing as poorly as you're implying they did

This is true

I don't get why people say we had an excellent team and we chocked

We actually had a shit team and they overperformed

>Pastore

Wasn't even called up. Nice job exposing yourself xD

Overperforming doesn't mean shit. If they performed well at the time, they performed well.

Quick reminder that Coloccini unironically played for Argentina in the 2014 World Cup qualifiers

> this bosnia fag will never, ever, take messi's dick out of his mouth

>this maradroga fag will never ever take that fat ass's dick out of his mouth

No. Messi is autistic and doesn't do well when being ordered / shouted at by managers. Luis Enrique nearly lost his job last year when he even suggested benching Messi.

Also I would let Messi molest my mum

ehhhhhhhhh, 2010 could have had much better call-ups

Maradona went for memes of his choice, unfortunately

>2010 could have had much better call-ups
That's an understatement of the century.

Milito, Cambiasso and Zanetti would've been the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players on that team. That team had probably the worst call ups of all time.

you just reminded me, on the farewell friendly vs Canada before the world cup, there was a sign in the crowd that said

>Garce trae alfajores
in reference to one of the useless memes that Maradona called up, Ariel Garce

>Ariel Garce
Didn't Maradona pick that guy because he saw him in a dream where they won the World Cup?