ABLIVERPOOP GENERAL

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRiz14/status/733046273968902145
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck it's one of those webm's that you can watch 10 times and still find shit on it

what the hell is going on with the liverpool genepool?
why do they look so funky?

The guy rising with pure hatred is still the best part.

inbreeding scum

nah the guy having a stroke is better

Scousers have evolved as a seperate species to homo sapiens.

>A group of Liverpool fans just picked up a Sevilla supporter in a wheelchair and threw him on to the running track. I am horrified. Animals

>evolved

more like devolved kek

>when you notice the guy getting a stroke

Paul Scholes keeping a low profile is my favourite

kuk

Bloody shame Liverpool didn't have Sakho tonight because you can guarantee he would have had Coke in his pocket

Kek'd

can anyone confirm whether the guy having a stroke was actually having a stroke?

just typical scouser m8

he looks so much like Lobo Carrascp is double funny for me

carrasco*

OFFICIAL TOP 5 PEOPLE IN THIS WEBM

1) guy yelling twat
2) constipated man
3) chink eyes man
4) rising man
5) low profile paul scholes

will they fire klopp?

>No rat-woman

>not Dark Knight rises.webm

oh you

Liverpool has character.

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>kloop
>muh 96
>no European football

sauce?

underrated

>Liverpool is the most English club with any sort of international presence
>They just got humiliated by Europe
>English fans of other teams are shitting on them
>They don't realize the exact same thing will happen to their national team this summer

When will English football fans realize that they are the Liverpool of international football?

This season has sucked.

It was impossible for both United, City, Liverpool and Chelsea to be out of Europe. Guess 2/4 will have to do.

twitter.com/TheRiz14/status/733046273968902145

RARE joke.

I don't get it. Explain?

U wot m8?

Is this guy for fucking real? Why would you even say that at all, let alone straight after said team got anally raped by a sort of decent Spanish side.

They were on about Sturridge. I think it was a polite way of saying where else could he go that would have him

I just.. I don't understand what he's talking about then. Why mention Real and Barca, we all know that's never ever happening. And what does he mean "he wouldn't go anywhere else in the Premier League", he literally left City for Chelsea, and then the selfish cunt left Chelsea for Liverpool because they wouldn't start him over Nicolas fucking Anelka and Didier motherfucking Drogba. He's not exactly a loyal lad.

>Liverpool
>Most English
I think you'll find the majority of scousers are descended from Irish bin-dipping gypsies, much like everyone in America claims to be

ayyyyyy

Any quotes from RAWK? I imagine they shit their pants pretty hard.