Portugeses were celts who got raped by romans, then by visigoths, then by moors, then went to rape indians and blacks...

Portugeses were celts who got raped by romans, then by visigoths, then by moors, then went to rape indians and blacks. They are the most disgusting people i've ever met and their shithole of a country will be reduced to ashes.

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_mortalidade_infantil
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_IDH
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_taxa_de_homicídios
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_analfabetismo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Portuguese
fix.

They are the most disgusting and arrogant people. Their country is literally a small city and they still have the cheek to mock us.

Do not bully Portugal delet this

you forgot the suebi

t. favelado

Fuck off feel

Wtf is wrong with you?

Sulistas for sure.

The tiny little amount of cancer down there, prolly.

Ppl I met from the south are generally very chill, these sound like neofags.

t. árabe.
My city is bigger (and has higher HDI than your shitty country).

t. nordestino.

Yes i forgot about them. They are even more mongrelizes. No wonder why portugal is the worst country of western europe.

Yes. Never seen a favela btw. Tyvm.

What is HDI?
What is GDP
What is Homicide rate?
The northeast is the cancer that kills brazil, you literal nigger.

And I live in a very secluded place. Lots of poor people, still haven't seen a favela.

Don't cry, faggot. ;3

t. illiterate nigger.

Hmm, you refering to old people who never had a single concern in life? Can see the point.

Although, you should also refer our ability to never send criminals to you cunts. The other around however, happens a lot.

>literally 50% of his state lives on welfare
Wew, lad. I kinda feel sorry for you guys.

>muh old people
That's your excuse you disgusting nigger? Oh, don't make me laugh.

You should probably know that you won't find this many people living on welfare. I actually dare you to try.

Now if you wanna go about "why doesn't it grow" and such: Licitações comprando rapadura a 100~200 reais, vassoura a mais 100.

It's a corruption problem, those people don't actually get much from the gubment, friend.

Excuse? ~10% of people.

>denying official data
That's your average northeastern. Still in denial, can't accept the reality even when it's thrown in their faces.

Even if you consider that 100% of the old ones are illiterate, it's still a large ammount of young illiterates. Some northeastern states, 25% of the pop. is illiterate.

You're showing me old graphics. There is very little to be denied there.

Couldn't tell, I really don't know much outside the parts that interest me.

Although, I'm trying to compile information on local government to send out for investigation. Corruption is the only thing bugging me tbqh.

They are not old. Also, check the new ones. You disgusting region is the last in almost every ranking.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_mortalidade_infantil
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_PIB
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_IDH
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_taxa_de_homicídios
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de_unidades_federativas_do_Brasil_por_analfabetismo

>Portugeses were celts

Hell no ! Celts rape them.

Who were they before the celts ?

2009 is not old?

Plus, you are trying to argue something I apparently can't get. Sorry, it's the price you pay for living the the semi-arid part of an entire region.

Make a point, I can't argue graphics, much less old ones.

No it's not. Little has changed in the GDP percapta since then. Just check it out. These things require decades to make substancial and significant changes. The point is; the northeast sucks in every way possible.

Yes, and what I am trying to tell you is: If the government itself is robbing the percentage it gets back from the union, it is certain to not change much. Gladly not too many people depend on it, else they would actually be fucked.

Drought and corruption + graphics counting rural elders, ofc it's gonna come out like this. Try conducting a research yourself in urban areas now.

Not refuting it, though. Just saying apparently kids like you can't understand variation in data.

Portugues are the Europeans with the most nigger dna, celt my ass.

Portugal was inhabitated in the neolithic you retarded fuck

You are a portuguese descendent. What does that make you?

>Portugues are the Europeans with the most nigger dna

rofl

why are there so many monkeys in this thread? did someone post a banana picture?

t. mohamed

They were celts in some point.

Yes, you disgusting shitskinned guido. The people that were there in the neolitic were celts, you dumb cunt. The lusitanos and galaicos were celts.

it would be them or Sicilians probably
around 1-10% for Sicilians probably the same for Portuguese
23and me results for Italians almost all have north and subsaharian african dna

Alongside with galicians

WE WUZ CELTS AND apparently niggers as well but let's focus on our celtic heritage

>The people that were there in the neolitic were celts

Sorry, bro, but that's not true. Celts arrived to the peninsula around 900BC, when locals already were in the bronze age.

Do you love Portugal?

Durante o Neolítico a região foi ocupada por pré-celtas e celtas, dando origem a povos como os galaicos, lusitanos e cinetes, e visitada por fenícios.
That's what their wikipedia page tells.

I forgot they were also raped by vandals and suevi.

You retarded subhuman monkey, I hate all of Brazil with a passion and if it were up to me it would be nuked to the ground you ape.

By the way celts were Indoeuropean, therefore they came in the bronze age, they couldn't have been there in the neolithic you retarded fuck, the celtiberians were just rapebabies with an ounce of core celtic blood like all rape babies, but I am not surprised that your knowledge of history and culture is 0, since you're a subhuman mongrel monkey.

>No terceiro milénio aC, várias ondas de povos indo-europeus celtas vindos da Europa Central invadiram o território

The fuck? Nigga, read history books, not this shitty article written by some random anons. I tried to follow the source but I can't see that claim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture

So celts arrived to Portugal when they didn't even exist?

>being this butthurt
You are a literal germanic rape baby. The celts were there during the neolithic, you dumb gypsy.

>Bla bla bla I'm an uneducated mongrel fucktard

There, I summed up your responde

kek the hate

Holy shit these threads.
Fucking 55chan imbeciles, I swear to God...

The reference to this claim is an actual history book. Aníbal; Moreira, Mendes (2003). Rumos da História Celts arrived there during the late neolithic and raped the locals.

>calls other nations shitholes
>doesn't realize Brazil is the most shithole country on this earth

What the fuck is wrong with portugal?

Say one more thing about my little brother amigo and see what happens

Go read our history before talking to me, dumb manlet.

Based Spain. Won't you come rule us for another century or so. We clearly cannot run the country on our own.

I think this is probably true.

I went out with a portuguese girl a couple of times. not only did she have messy hair, and kissed in quite an offputting way, I also found out that her first two boyfriends were niggers.

That alone was disgusting, but somehow even more disgusting to me was the fact that she didn't have sex with either of her black boyfriends. She lost her virginity when she went to portugal for the summer and felt "depressed" so let her friend write on her facebook page "this is Isamara, contact her if you want a fuck buddy" then let literally the first guy who responded fuck her, some 25 year old guy.
then she let another 3 guys in the same summer fuck her while she was still feeling "depressed".

Very dirty people in my experience.

It's impossible that celts arrived during the neolithic when they didn't even exist. And I'm not going to read a book with such claim and I'm pretty sure you are confused about what you have read because I can't believe an historian would write something like that. Give me a direct link to that claim.

You dumb fuck, geentics have proven that Neolithic Europeans were homogenous and very different from Bronze age Europeans, and that Indoeuropean languages spread witht he kurgan expansion during the BRONZE AGE, your little divulgative books aimed towards retards are laughable and have no credibility, go climb a tree now you wewuzistic bananas enthusiast

We can't run our country either.

>live like monkeys on trees
>PortugueseGreatNationShowsUp.jpeg
>trade land for mirrors and other shiny crap
>get some culture and slave niggers
>says fuck off Portugal we can make it on our own
>few years later Brazil is full of niggers and favelas
>it's such a fucked up place that even sandniggers don't want to make terrorists attacks

There that's your country history

Most of these books are written by amateurs and other such retards, but even historians sometimes make retarded hypothesis, though I doubt this was the case

What is going on itt?

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portugal
Click on the reference there.

Yes.

>be a caveman
>be rapade by celts
>be raped romans
>be raped by vandals
>be rapend by suevi
>be raped by visigoths
>be raped by moors
>conquer a large landmass with little to no and genocide a bunch of naive and innocent natives
>ends up being a decadent third world tiny shithole
That´s yours.

>little to no resistance
Fixed.
Also, go make some fucking olive oil, europoor.

This sums up how poor and laughable the average Brazilian ape's knowledge of history is, pathetic, go in the jungle and don't come back,brown faggot.

Just give us 50 years. Our economy is growing, we have lots of resources and infinite potential. While portugal is forever decadent, like an old man who can smell the sytche of death

Kek, patheitc brown mongrel fuckers thinking they'll ever amount to anything.

I already saw the reference but I don't have access to the book. I would love to read such retarded statement ancient aliens tier.

Kek. How's the weather in rome, Manoel?

>brazil will forever be fucked thanks to us

Went to Lisboa the other day. Dirty city full of ugly looking people

Our GDP is larger than yours. My city has a bigger population and bigger HDI than your entire poor country. Just admit it. Portugal is irrelavant and decandent. At this rate you will be africa tier in a couple of decades and you know it.

>is bigger
Fixed.

it's a vicious circle , now we get to rape white women

>My city has a bigger population

Yes, a big population living in favelas, give me a fucking break you jungle nigger

Kill yourself Mario you piece of turd.
The SSA we have isn't enough to pull us outside of Europe most of the time.
Whereas you are pretty much Middle Eastern not even European.
You're like half Iberian half Lebanese hahahaha.

>visigoths
triggered desu, we had the suebi, not faggoths

>implying these are not favelas
Go fuck yourself, pastanigger.

This map is pure bullshit, North ita1lians are much whiter than Moortugauls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA keep dreaming you fucking Arab.
This is completely unrelated picture (first one was pca of all DNA this one pca of just admixture results) and still gives same thing.
Fucking Arab.

They actually ruled part of portugal.

>first one was pca of all DNA this one pca of just admixture results)

What? that picture must be skewed there's no way we're lower than Moors if we are a Italic/Celtic/Germanic mix

sauce.

Do you even know your own history? 585.

Deal with it ARAB.
Romans were filthy Arabs. Terroni are filthy Arabs. Nordestinos are filthy half Arabs.

And what are you and why are you so triggered?

this

Brazil I understand being a huge joke of a shithole of a country must be frustrating but you dont have to lash out at your big bro like that

>nordestinos

What is this? What kind of race is that?

South Itallian, Nord Italians are of another breed

>romans were arabs
Any source on that?