She's too cute to be a minute over seventeen

>She's too cute to be a minute over seventeen

Is he a pedo?

Other urls found in this thread:

delicioustacos.com/2012/05/13/just-a-reminder-chuck-berry-used-to-secretly-film-chicks-on-the-toilet/
vimeo.com/18623223
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

actually yes

Yep, he also likes watching girls pee.
No, really.

Yes actually, and he also likes watching girls pee. Really too.

delicioustacos.com/2012/05/13/just-a-reminder-chuck-berry-used-to-secretly-film-chicks-on-the-toilet/

nothing wrong with 17

He also liked pissing on girls (allegedly) but I'm not going to look for the source on that; you can do it yourselves

here come the warm jets!

>Well, she was just seventeen.

>You know what I mean.

>I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS
>THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD
Danny Elfman?
More like Danny Un-Elf-y-attractiontoyounggirls-man

Where do I start with Chuck Berry?

>Inb4 The shitter with an underage qt

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP
>Mmm, you can smell my fart

damn...

Chuck Burry is a complete kent.

vimeo.com/18623223

Does anybody else think it's hilarious that we're all supposed to pretend a girl is not sexually attractive until the day she turns 18?

Same goes with males by around the age of 16. Everyone would like to have secks with teenagers *in a perfect scenerio*. The problem is hotness doesn't necessarily mean stability and maturity. If you're 16 sure, fuck your 15-17yr old partner, but older fucking teens? It's usually predatory in one way or many.

Think of it like watching a really nice custom paint job on a car dry.

Already beautiful, but drive it too soon and you'll fuck it up.

he also thumped keef richards

such is life

Yes, I agree that it's morally wrong to take advantage of a child but it's ridiculous that you're shunned if you even admit that they're sexually attractive

Okay friend let me explain something since you seem to be new here, hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy and human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting but only in the us does there seem to be this unwarranted taboo around healthy and normal male sexuality.

underrated

reminder that 16 is the age of consent in England

fucking dumbass

holy kek

Why would I know about the anything about having sex with teens in England?

Literally he wasn't

Get a load of this pleb.

I mean he was prob0 like 15.5 when this song came out. Dude's music peaked in the 50's and he still tours, I mean, hes gotta be wicked old right?

Go to bed, Scaruffi.

he turns 90 in a month

that song makes me feel so good