Christmas lads

>Christmas lads

>Finland
>Everytime

This map isn't correct. Grandpa Frost is a symbol of New Year, not Christmas.

Yeah unlike Italy, the people up north actually has surviving folklore completely unique to themselves.

Still better than a fucking Christmas log.

Spain has a dedicated shitting log.

How the fuck is Ukraine real

St. Nicholas/Nikolaus is a thing in Germany as well

Please, Italy is the only real culture in the world. Everyone knows we have 80% of all the art of the world.

that's not true

Grandfather Frost is also used here. Mostly by old people who grew up in gommunism.

its called joulupukki, which literally translated does mean christmas goat but he is just an old man living in korvatunturi , lapland

Not exactly certain you can translate Julemand as Christmas man. It's true that Christmas and Jul has kinda blended in modern times, especially in religious families, but Jul was originally seperate from Chistmas, and the tradditions still differ today, with stuff like dancing around the christmas tree and nisser(similar but not the same as elfs) living on peoples ceilings.

>implying Christian saints and angels aren't a lot cooler than forest manlets

Thats's Catalonia tho, they have some kind of fetish with shitting. Look up "caganer" in google

>Falling for the """""Father Christmas""""" meme
The Three wise men is the only proper one tbqh famalam

>christmas lads

They really aren't. Go back to your southern shithole.

>the pot calling the kettle black

Look at the map you posted again.

>Christmas lads
Absolute madmen.

You know your map has "Ukraine" written on it as well, right? Here's another map where your non-country isn't mentioned at all if that makes you happier.

Fucking Icelads

>Call no man your father
>Father Christmas

Are you Ukie diaspora?

Poland is older than Sweden. It was always there, even when occupied, Poles still existed ans spoke Polish even though Russians and Germans tried to outroot Polish language.

Can you honestly say the same about Ukraine?

>Are you Ukie diaspora?
I am not your brother, slave.

>Poland is older than Sweden.
No, Poland isn't even a hundred years old and some might say it's not even thirty years old. Regardless, it is not a real country.

Aren't our countries about the same age?

>Jul
hey, i actually understood that. archaic germanic english vocabulary ftw?

No. Sweden is almost a thousand years old, Poland isn't even a hundred.

samefig

No.

i got what i wanted