At what point in a Nardwuar interview do you usually ejaculate?

For me, it's when he says, "Right off the bat, I have a gift for you!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLx8sGM4dhc
youtube.com/watch?v=tiSBG521JIU
youtube.com/watch?v=E92qnnRlQ2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doot doola doot doo

Usually after the artist is at a loss for words when they realize how much of a weirdo nardwuar is.

When we saw hovs lips in an interview for the first time

"Keep rockin' in the free world. .."

Breed my tight muscle ass faggot.

I lose it after his first voice crack

Only when a band sees him for the annoying, gimmicky spastic that he is and starts bullying him.

>doesn't help the local scene
>doesn't care about new bands anymore
>all rappers
meh youtube stardom at it's finest.

>Who are you?

HHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

Nard is down for the cause

youtube.com/watch?v=fLx8sGM4dhc
I did have to scroll down quite a bit mind you.

When he says
>"ba boom"

I wish he'd baboom in my cunny

Patrician.

When Nardwuar says something like

"Hey, remember that time in college with the MUFFIN/ You like MUFFINS don't you?"

And the person being interviewed goes "wooooah what the fuck, how you know about the muffin? Yeah but we ain't talking bout that" and thinks how did this motherfucker find out I fucked a muffin in college for a dare.

this perfectly describes most nardwuar interviews

The Steel Panther one is funny when he brings up the "dick lickers pass" which was a backstage pass they used to give to underage girls. You can see how uncomfartable he gets, his eyes actually have fear in them.

>

Rude.

Kathmandu

which band was it that bullied his ass? They broke the gifts he had for them and put him in a headlock and shit.

sonic youth

Ha, what dicks. Someone should've beat their asses shield for that shit. They aren't good enough to get a pass.

yeah I agree sonic youth sucks kill them

Blur aswell

blur is alright but kill them too

>Sonic Youth aren't good enough to get a pass
>Blur are alright
get out

LOL

Who ARE you

I get so fucking triggered when the guests are rude to him.

Watch Eric Andre interview. Nard got upset when he talked about his mom.

Who was in the wrong?

>uncomfartable
This should be a word for when you need to fart but it's socially unacceptable to do so.

I like it when the interviewee are cool guys who play along with Nardwuar, like Mudhoney did:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiSBG521JIU
Of course the worst Nardwuar interview was Lydia Lunch. Sonic Youth came across as dickheads but were mostly fooling around and sort of made up for it with the second one; Blur was just the drummer being a dick but he left after about a minute; Lydia Lunch is 15 minutes of the most excrutiatingly painful interview of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=E92qnnRlQ2w

I love Mudhoney, great guys, great music.

eric was being a fucking asshole. the hannibal one from a couple years back was cool and eric ruined his by being a retard.
if you're a dick to nardwuar, you better watch out in these streets, bitch.

god Lunch needs to get over herself.

He always interviewd popular non-vancouver artists

>Winding right up here you are

That was pretty mean of Push.

Showed how much of a twerp Eric is. Shame he had to be "on" and he couldn't just chill and talk tunes. What a faggot.

zimbabwe

ah-choo!

>Guest takes his hat

since when does Sup Forums know about Nardwuar? canadians didn't even know about him when he interviewed people semiregularly on much music

Nardwuar interviews have been discussed here for ages.

he was polite during the interview he probably was just being funny there

for years now

next thing you know we'll be discussing mark prindle

I think bands back then had more of a "lets bully the press" attitude and nardwuar went after the wimpiest persona he could probably just to bait reactions like that

Good idea user. What Prindle moment made you laugh the most? For me, it's probably his bio of the Smiths

Peter Gabriel has the talent to craft some nifty songs. In fact, the first two songs on this record are so assfuckingly great (THAT'S "ASSFUCKINGLY"!!!! HEY LADY!!! YOUR SON IS LOOKING AT AN ASSFUCKING SITE!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK THAT ASS!!!!), you'd almost expect the whole album to be as such. First there's "On The Air," a catchy fuzz-chorder topped with Carsy and Townshendy synthesizers; against all odds, it turns out to be a very pretty and ear-pleasing song about a pirate radio DJ. And "D.I.Y." might even be better, with its throbbing pulse disco beat, witty strolling-up-the-keyboard piano line and painfully memorable chorus. Shit man, deeper into the record, Fripp's "Exposure" is a funky fresh medina too! And for a reminder of the somewhat intelligent and challenging songsmithery that Peter displayed on his debut, you can beat your wife but you can't beat the ominous "White Shadow" or the creatively-chorded ballad "Flotsam And Jetsam." No you cannot!