Have a 2500 word essay about media, body image, beauty, fitting in, double standards, men and women, loneliness...

>have a 2500 word essay about media, body image, beauty, fitting in, double standards, men and women, loneliness, happiness, identity, racism and terrorism due tomorrow at 3pm
>haven't even started

Halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r2uD7-CQkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post your boipucci first

RIP OP

also this

Everything sucks and the world is shittier than it was because of my nostolgia from times when I was a child. Just stretch thst out.

why would they give a shit about that in lebanon?

youtube.com/watch?v=4r2uD7-CQkQ

its an american university

what stupid ass course are you taking

The best time to have started it was a few days/weeks ago, the second best time is right now.

FOY

Academic English I

Just write ~250 words about each of those 11 topics and don't wreck your tiny brain

You have to link them and discuss then under one topic that is not media

This is English, but it's not academic. Just copy something from a tumbler site and be done with it.

We have plagiarism measurers and very strict policies about plagiarizing

>american university
Are these popular in Lebanon ?

so your plagiarism measurers are tumblrinas? wht kind of bullshit school is this?

2500 words? That's fucking brutal.

I wrote something 3000 words long in high school (filler!) but I never once wrote something that long in college. Perhaps it was because I studied geology, but still...

Theres only two and theyre older than the country itself

Our plagiarism measurers are online algorithms that detect how much you stole from where, who and what
Do Americans not have this?

What fucking skill do you get with writing this essay? No wonder you are not motivated.

The purpose of this course is not the content itself but to teach you critical and analytical thinking and proper citations
Everything else is an extra, besides the teacher is redpilled

Learning English you retarded chink.

I wrote 4 2500 word papers a semester you pussy. By third year a lot of them were 3500 word papers too

We already learned English back in highschool, middle school, elementary school, and preschool
This course is supposed to teach you how to do proper academic papers and essays and as I said in the other post

Faggots like you will be the first to go on day of the rope.