Why the FUCK did i wait so long to listen to this?

Why the FUCK did i wait so long to listen to this?

i had one song on my ipod from this album when i was a young kid and i thought i should actually listen to the album now and i should've listed to this a long time ago, holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a7kRn6uydHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Late registration is better imo
Homecoming is a incredible song though

A lot of people rate this as his worst, but for me, it's close to CD tied for my second favourite behind MBDTF.

LR = CD > 808s > Grad = MDBTF > Yeezus >>>>>>>> TLOP

I've got Yeezus way higher. Maybe give it another listen?

> grad = MBDTF
what shit are you smoking dude

MBDTF>CD>Graduation>Yeezus>808s>TLOP>LR

Mostly in order of listens, not on how much I like each respective album. I love them all in their own different way, you feel me?

>Having TLOP and Yeezus that low
wew

MBDTF>CD>808>Yeezus>TLOP>LR>Grad

this is known

yo dude almost the same! I'm from the post below lol

Same but I'd flip CD and Yeezus

For some reason I rarely listen to LR. I don't know why man. I love it, but something about it just stops me listening to it regularly. Gotta be honest though, I've heard MBDT easily at least 200+ times.

I'm with you. It just seems so boring and doesn't do anything "new" for Kanye

agreed, IMO it just feels like a B-sides to CD, don't really get a lot of the acclaim it gets. The skits are pretty damn funny though.

I don't even know if it's that, because when I listen to it, I really vibe with it, and it has some really nice tracks, some really emotional ones too like "Hey Mama" which always hits me in the feels. Maybe it's just the excess of tracks and skits? Idk.

I also really love Drunk & Hot Girls and Barry Bonds so who the fuck knows.

I got the only clothing ON!

The skits in CD and LR are funny as fuck. Kanye is pretty funny himself imo.

MBDTF got boring for me, mainly due to having Monster and So Appalled back to back. Hell of a Life and Blame Game got stale too, but the rest are all solid. He had a truly unique style on LR and CD paired with no weak spots lyrically, and I don't think he'll top those. Yeezus is really inconsistent, and it's pretty much a mix of 808s and Death Grips with some trap and drill thrown in. Send It Up and I Am a God are two of his worst songs and the other songs are marred by shitty lines.

TLOP is a complete piece of shit; there's nothing remotely interesting about it. The production isn't anything new, his lines are worse than ever, and when he does get going he kills the momentum.

You kidding man? I may be biased but that album flows flawlessly.

So Appalled is a fantastic posse cut and every rapper is absolutely on point. That CyHi verse is underrated.

MBDTF blew my mind the first time I heard it, but recently it just hasn't been able to grab my attention. Lyrics matter more in hip-hop than they do in other genres, and while he's got some great lines on the album, sometimes it just gets repetitive to hear him say the same thing over and over, no matter how many different ways and witty puns he can put on it. I get the whole "it's a look into the lives of the famous" thing, but I feel he did a better job with that concept on 808s, even if that wasn't the central theme of the album. I looked back on 2010 and realized there were a bunch of albums that I didn't usually think of as better than MBDTF that I liked more, too.

Favorite Kanye song right now?

youtu.be/a7kRn6uydHI

>Homecoming is a incredible song though

only reason why I ever gave this album any attention

Fair enough man. To each their own. I hope you can enjoy it again one day.
Breathe In Breathe out.

Flashing Lights always puts me in a good mood.

i look back on 2010 and then i get shitfaced and consider suicide

i want the time back

I still enjoy parts of it, it's just not what it was when I was in high school listening to it for the first time. Thank you, though.

Mmbdtf>808>>lr>Cd>grad=ye>tlop
Even his worst albums have some solid tracks like new slaves and drunk and hot girls.
Gorgeous

Drunk And Hot Girls is great, and funny as fuck.

What's everybody's first Yeezy song? Mine was Homecoming.

Don't lie and pretend to be an oldfag by saying that you were here for Through the Wire or Jesus Walks, please.

LR and CD are his worst ones doofus

lol sorry i grew up with hip hop you twerp

leaves
LEAVES

Touch The Sky in a Kroger parking lot. Changed my life forever

didn't your mom teach you to not tell lies?

Probably Stronger or Gold Digger through the Radio when I was a kid. Started with CD when I really started getting into Kanye though.

Champion is one of my fav Kanye songs. Blasted it hard after the Cavs won the NBA finals this year. Great victory song

I think the first time I heard of Kanye West was when I watched the music video for "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" when it was on MTV

MBDTF > Yeezus > 808's > LR > Gap > Graduation

Haven't heard TLOP or CD

>kanye at all
Plebs get out.

bought a bootleg copy of college dropout on canal street in nyc when it came out
must've been about 17
it really changed my mind about hip hop, which I had decided to be ignorant of up to that point

>MUH

MBDTF > TLOP > Yeezus > LR = Grad > CD > 808s

Glad you changed your mind.

Why the fuck does every Kanye thread turn into people ranking his albums? Nobody really cares

Listen to CD right now.

This. Never got that desu. Usually Kanye specifically.

the problem of this album is its increddible mediocre middle part

The hardest part about rating Kanye's discography is that you have to place a Kanye album at the bottom.

>Drunk and Hot Girls
>Barry Bonds
>Big Brother

Otherwise a perfect album

Big Brother is pretty good. The first two are trash though

Whoops, didn't mean to reply

I don't know why you guys hate this album. In my opinion many songs are fine there like: Flashing Lights, Cant Tell Me Nothing, Everything I Am, Homecoming, or even Good Morning. Pretty nice junior high school melancholy

>not liking can sample
into the trash YOU go

>Takeshi Murakami
""""""art""""""

You can't divorce Damo from Can's vibe and throw some synths and 808s on top dude, it's lame.

I unironically like Drunk And Hot Girls and Barry Bonds.

this is only good for nostalgia core. the Can cover on this album ruined anything it had

But it literally was Through the Wire. I downloaded CD in 2004 and listened to all the time. Fucking pleb.

MBDTF>Yeezus>CD>LR>808s>TLOP>Grad

probably stronger on the radio in 2007

Only Barry Bonds is a bad song. Other 2 are decent.
Gold Digger
Switch graduation and 808 then you're right.

So appalled is easily the most draining song on the album. It wasn't even going to be included on the tracklist originally, according to Pusha T.

Street Lights

>people don't like Barry Bonds

it's as if you don't want to rhythmically walk down a street to a badass soundtrack

Stronger when I was younger trying to look up the song that said "harder better faster stronger"
I wasn't too smart because i guess I just searched the word stronger and didn't know Daft Punk at the time

But when I really started listening I started at the beginning and We Don't Care was the shit

Kendrick changed my mind.
I'm so disappointed in my past self for ignoring it because "it takes no talent"

Continuing on this
I was a Sup Forums and Sup Forums browser and had found out about Section.80 from someone on Sup Forums

Since then Hip Hop is my favorite genre and now I browse Sup Forums Sup Forums /vg/ and occasionally Sup Forums Sup Forums and /wg/