Any people here who don't consider Turks as europeans?

Any people here who don't consider Turks as europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWWk8GVdZTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me :^)

Me.

Turks are no even close to being European, they literally just invaded current day Turkey like 600 years ago.

Turks are not only non-european, they are the fucking enemies of europe, no one thinks of turkey as an european or western country but just another backwards muslim shithole

Why is this board so obessed with Turks?

No one in europe considers turks to be europeans, only anglos and americans do all the time

t. greek

I think it would be hard to find a group of people who are more actively uneuropean than turks.

We are not cuckropean cuckroope is our

Hi there

Nope. Russia is a hundred times more european than turkey.

Nope, we literally have zero in common with Europe. Turkey at least have Constantinople/Istanbul and have been involved in european affairs for hundreds of years.

Everything you said about Turkey is orders of magnitude more true about Russia. Geography, history, etc.

Russia started interacting with Europe in 18th century, Turkey in 15th. And they were much more involved.

>americans
youtube.com/watch?v=RWWk8GVdZTA

I can name a bunch of russian writers, composers, artists, scientists, etc.
Name one Turk that contributed something to Western civilization or civilization at all.

Except all of russia that matters was already european to begin with. Unless you're saying russia doesn't interact with itself. Face it, you have almost as little room to say you aren't european as brits do. Much like brits, your entire argument is "we have nothing in common". Well guess what, a spaniard and a norwegian have nothing in common either, so obviously the entire issue is irrelevant.

I'd consider the chinks more European than the roaches

of course they aren't european
Islam is for arabs

not even turks consider themselves european

Attaturk, but his efforts went to shit after he died

Sigh, you are dumb as a brick to put it lightly.

Sad!

?

Russia is not a part of western civilization, what are you on
Spain and Norway are european, Russia is not, what the fuck am I reading.

Envy.

Russia is just as european as any other country in europe.

Turkey is the America of Europe.

is america really that bad?

In the sense that they are both spiritually deficient mongrel nations without a culture or purpose beyond aping what came before (Rome, in the case of USA, Persia/Abbasids in the case of turks)

No, not really. It's more like Mexico of Europe.

Russia and Europe are 2 completely different cultures, that barely interacted with each other for the most part of our histories

Mexico is the America of Mexico.

Europe is not a culture. I think this is what's confusing you.

Mexico is the America of Meso-America.
Pure piss, Scandinavia, Poland and Russia were locked in more or less constant warfare from the 12th century up until the end of the Napoleonic era.

Obviously one could argue that Scandinavia isn't really European (I would) but it's still a silly assertion on your part.

Europe is literally a social construct im not even memeing.

europe is not european

Everything we talk about is a social construct

Europe = France, UK, Germany (including Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium)

It's an easy definition to make.

Turkish culture is much more middle eastern than it is european. Balkans niggers are barely european to begin with. And turks even less so.

So nah it's a middle eastern country. The geography explains it well: 95% of it is in the middle east and 5% is in europe. That does not make it a european country, it is overwhelmingly middle eastern. If it was middle east that was successful and not europe, you can bet your ass turks would insist their country is middle eastern. But now because europe is successful they try to pretend they have nothing to do with their shitty neighbors. Nah dont think so

so rome is not europe?

any greek-looking turk who renounces islam and acknowledges constantinople as rightful greek clay and part of christendom is an honorary european.

turks who look obviously kurdish or slanty-eyed mongolian do not getto be european unfortunately.

No Rome was Rome. The notion of Europeanness stems from those countries.

There is definitely a distinct overarching base european culture, that is common for all european countries, how can you even argue with that
Border skirmishes =/= proper interaction, so it is not surprising that there was 0 cultural exchange. Russia and Europe were pretty much isolated from each other.

Is there? Show me what it is then.

>0 cultural exchange
but that's not true, especially after peter
how the fuck is italy not european?

Italy has stronger regional cultures and can rely on classical reference. Northern italian cultures could be argued to be European though.
War is one of the primary methods of interaction between cultures. We have in many ways had more to do with you than with "Europeans", both in trade and in warfare.

Though again, I don't consider Scandinavia proper to be truly European either.

>especially after peter
Only after Peter, and it was only 300 years ago. So yeah, Russia and Europe were in contact for the whole 300 years. Both cultures are more than a 1000 years old, mind you.

>Europe = UK
They're anti-europe, just like turks.

They are not, they have been instrumental in the development of the European culture. Confusing the political entity of Europe with the cultural entity is a plebeian mistake.

"Let's go kill those weird dudes form the west/east" or "those weird dudes from the west/east are coming to kill us, to arms" are hardly meaningful interactions. Russia and Europe knew next to nothing about each other up until a couple hundred years ago.
>We have in many ways had more to do with you than with "Europeans"
come on now

Of course they're not european, they're barely human.

It's true.

You were not strangers to us either, Russians appear again and again in the sagas and there was a massive amount of trade both along the baltic sea and the byzantine route.

Anatolia is not middle east
Turkey is geographically 5% european, 15% middle eastern and 80% anatolian

Excuse me, but what do you actually think "Europe" is? Where is the border? Do you consider Minsk and Kiev to be "European" but not Moscow?

>implying
The Brits and Americans are essential enemies of the Europe.
They must be destroyed.

>a russian talks about anyone else being the enemy of europe

t. russia

>t. greates allies
We lost control in 1800+.
When the last sovokscum will die, Russia would awaken.

were never gonna be allies we just team up when we both hate someone

i imagine we'll both fight the chink in some decades

>Where is the border?
Where is the border between Russia and Europe? Seriously?
>Do you consider Minsk and Kiev to be "European"
They were influenced by both cultures. Now they are considered european, I think. You tell me.

>Russia and USA allied against based kaiser
>Civil war, chaos, bolshevists revolution
>USSR and USA allied against based Hitler
>30 millions of dead, everything is broken, degenerates and jews now have carte-blanche

Why the fuck we always allies against based Germany?
Why the fuck Russia is always fucked in result?
Why the fuck it always have apocalyptic aftermath?

They are

And russian is partially european

Geographically at least. If you mean culturally, then no, none of them are european. Russia is like a completely different world compared to mainland european countries

>And russian is partially european
no
>Russia is like a completely different world compared to mainland european countries
Exactly, because we belong to completely different cultures

I meant geographically

the geographic border for europe goes through the urals or some such

Geographical Europe is a meaningless concept

>Russia is like a completely different world compared to mainland european countries
This. Glorious steppe nomads influence

>"h-he's fast!"

The eurasian land mass is very massive so trying to split it up into major regions makes sense, no?

I guess so, but Ural mountains is such an arbitrary cut-off point

True that. It's just so people can be on the same page about what's defined as europe.

>can be on the same page about what's defined as europe
Well, that failed, judging by the people here who think that Russia is actually "european".

Yeah it's not perfect but oh well

>They were influenced by both cultures. Now they are considered european, I think. You tell me.

Why do you think Europe is one culture and Russia is one culture? Do you perhaps mean eastern and western culture? Belarus and Ukraine have 1000x more in common with Russia than for example Spain. But you perceive them as European but Russia not?

>But you perceive them as European
I don't, but that's just a russian chauvinist in me talking, I guess. They are considered to be a part of Europe now, as far as I understand.

I need more power!!

I don't

eat this. Dragon barrage!

Can Awakened Pepe even touch Uchiha Madara?

Just because you have a small strip of fucking land in europe doesnt mean you are fucking european!

>They are considered to be a part of Europe now, as far as I understand.

But countries can't change what continent they are part of. Ukraine has never been part of Asia.

Doton: earth flow river technique!

Senpō: Inton Raiha!

heh, didn't want to use "it". guess i have no choice.

Sorry, but I already know what you're planning and am miles ahead of you.
Good night kiddo, you fought good but not good enough

i go one step further: i don't consider them human, let alone european.

im-possible...

Probably everyone. How the hell did the Ottoman invasions end only in the 1930s and the urinecrats want to let them back into Europe now through the EU?

>Update
Kikes aren't Europeans.

Turkian Turks are not European, sure.

But behold, a European Turk is now among you. A God among the Immortals

I don't even consider them as humans

We are not e*ropean.

And that's a good thing.

>Kikes aren't Europeans.
Yes they are, that's why they have no right to claim Jerusalem as their own. Because they're all bloody slavs and Europeans

No they aren't.

Yes they are.

Not European.