What is the purpose of this country? Isn't it pretty much the same thing as Germany?

What is the purpose of this country? Isn't it pretty much the same thing as Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria–Prussia_rivalry
youtube.com/watch?v=KaPVNtLXRMM&ab_channel=AuroraEuropa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austro-Prussian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Isn't it pretty much the same thing as Germany?
no, it is better
except for bavaria, bavaria is cool and rightful austrian clay

Eastern Germany to Poland.

South to Austria.

Germans need Austrians to lead them.

Austria is ok.
PS: thank you for Trieste and Sud Tirolo

Australia

>Salzburg as capital
very good taste

fuck you

banter

>What is the purpose of this country?
To fuck us up and then shifting the blame onto us as well. They did this pretty well twice in a row so far.

wot the fuck m8

we're way different

but that's wrong, piefke
also, who's responsible for the ruination of europe right now? sure as fuck isn't us

It's very nice, but sadly the people have the insanity that comes with living too far away from the sea

t. Dated an Austrian

i blame terroni

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austria–Prussia_rivalry

it's where hitler is from so it's got more flavor in it.

Poland to North Germany
Bavaria to Austria

beautiful

>Franken
Please no.

Didn't you guys get their help in taking schleswig-holstein then attack them immediately afterwards?

true, could do without people like this

But Austria is the true Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=KaPVNtLXRMM&ab_channel=AuroraEuropa

>you guys

nigga what? prussia hasn't existed for well over 70 years and it was austria who started the war of 1866 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austro-Prussian_War

the only reason why austria exists as a separate state is because of the habsburgs, they created a pan-nationalist empire and a separate austrian identity

and because the allies specially forbade austria from joining germany to make them weaker

Take the humorlessness of the German and mix with the sexual deviance of the Swiss, and you get Austria.

austria is a meme country, thx to bismark that he banished these coatfuckers to the balkans.

This time it's actually a joint effort with Merkel in the leading position, that's right. However you played an important role in this too. You could have stopped them, but decided to let them through and now you want to blame us again. Classic Ösistyle.

Will Hofer win the election next month?

Don't confuse me with dirty, cultureless """""""Pr*ssians"""'''''", Pekka.

>You could have stopped them
and we would have, if not for the EU, whose biggest contributor is WHAT country exactly?

it will most likely be pretty close

best team best city. you have it wrong germans are like austrians and the austrians continue to be a bastion of german culture.

>it was austria who started the war of 1866
Wrong
>Not by speeches and votes of the majority, are the great questions of the time decided — that was the error of 1848 and 1849 — but by iron and blood.

>the only reason why austria exists as a separate state is because of the habsburgs,
There were talks of a Grossdeutschland and a Kleindeutschland, Prussia opted for the second one as it didn't want to have its hegemony challenged by Austria. Austria itself wasn't any less pan nationalistic and "multicultural" than any other European empire at the time.

>best city
arguable, i prefer my alpine mordor

austria was offered the german crown way before 1866 but good old franz josef didnt want to surrender his non-german lands, it wasn't much of a prussia's choice to unite germany until the war of 1866 when it become clear to everyone that prussia was the leading german power. bismarck knew well that a diplomatic solution with austria about germany was very unlikely to happen but he needed austria to start the war otherwise france could have well intervened in it and the other small german states would see prussia in a negative light if they were to attack another german state

and since you are a such a retarded monkey who can't even read a simple wikipedia article i was referencing to the time after 1870 when austria-hungary was a separate entity from germany and developed a separate national identity, after the collapse of the habsburg empire in 1918 the new austrian republic wanted to join germany but wasn't allowed to do so due to the allied fears of a new war following shortly

if you go around asking people in austria do they feel austrian or german, the answer should be pretty clear to you

>austria was offered the german crown way before 1866 but good old franz josef didnt want to surrender his non-german lands
Prussia would still be far more influent and powerful than an Austria+Bohemia if that's what you're talking about. There was a clear struggle for power there, and in the end the most powerful won.

I mean, would you surrender your empire even with all the shortcomings it had to be an iconic leader that would have to follow the wishes of some other monarch?

Austria is a German country. But they were not part of the German nation when it was established.

>t. island monkey

>taking it personally
way to prove his point lmao

>t. landlocked cuckboi

Its just some other east european shithole

>Lebanon

Can we get some too?

Prussia is best Germany but since Prussia has been destroyed i Guess Autria/Bavaria is best.

these memes are too much, christmas austria

It´s A.E.I.O.U.

Danubian Federation with A-H 1914 borders should have been the goal. Now Austria is just a meme country

rip

Is it forbidden in Austria to sing a Nazi song in public as in Germany?

getting raped by italy

>rders should have
maybe in your wet dreams, Habsburg slave

?

That picture make the Frogs sleepless

*makes

Gleiches Blut gehört in ein gemeinsames Reich.

fuck Russia, fuck France, fuck UK

I am German.

This would be the best solution. I'm Dutch and I hope Germany will be as big as France once again. Thet deserve it.

lol, cuck

fuck off inselaffe