/NBA GENERAL/: STILL UNDEFEATED EDITION

Welcomed: Undefeated teams
Allowed: Not in playoffs
Gud Jab, Gud Efurt: Eliminated teams

Not welcomed: Blunders, Memeoirs, and Craptors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tMR7GFhIe8
youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lebron

I believe that we will win

>Knicks Hire Jeff Hornacek As Head Coach

WHY

Hey man, I believe that we will 16-0.

Does it mean we will? Maybe. But not likely.

fjktaTRKrkDjKfrk

Could you tell us why you're so mad at getting a sneak peak of the greatest fanfic ever written?

Michael who?

THE PROFESSOR

the professor has sick handlez but AND1 MIXTAPE players cant do shit in the NBA

except the GOAT Rafer Alston

The cavs will crush the west so I ain't even mad.

I didn't see it coming at all honestly, but in retrospect he does have a mentality I can see Phil liking. And he performed really well before the front office fucked with the personnel, injuries took their toll, the Morris Bros. thing went down, etc.

At the very least, it isn't Rambis.

kys my man, the cavs will lose to the warriors and like it

>Pats fag is a Warriors fag

>Lakers and Sixers have exchanged phone calls regarding a potential trade, but it's not involving the people you are probably thinking
>Instead, Colangelo has been insistent on getting a tall, young point guard and has been a fan of the Lakers D'Angelo Russell since his days at Ohio State
>The Sixers have discussed potentially swapping Jahlil Okafor (who finds himself between a rock and a hard place after off the court issues) with the young PG. Both players could use a fresh start
>This, of course, assumes the Sixers would take Ben Simmons with the first pick in the draft, giving them a logjam up front (and that's not taking into account Saric)

Is Jah going to UNJUST himself?

Jah would be perfect for them to replace Hibber's stone hands.
He's a good guy who could use someone smart like Luke to mentor him, Meta might be able to help too.
D'Lo needs a fresh start too, and Philly's full of snitches so it's fine!

>you now remembered lebron sukas dive bomb that woman ans leid her ass on a stretcher

>tfw you didn't move up or down but you're still fucked
I-In Danny we trust

>Tall athletic young PG
I'M COMING HOME I'M COMING HOME, TELL THE WORLD, I'M COMING HOME.

>we trust
Whoever the Celtics draft they're fucked. There's a steep nosedive between Simmons/Ingram and Murray/Hield/Bender/Dunn/Brown.

If they're drafting a guard they should trade Smart and/or Bradley.

>Skip to my Lou

Was fun to watch here in Houston when he was a rocket

>implying they keep #3
Ainge is about to work some meme magic. Sullinger will be replaced and Isaiah Thomas will get a better backcourt running mate so that Avery Bradley can come off the bench.

wtf is this halftime performance

>believing the cavs have a chance in the finals

not even a memeoir faggot but that is true delusion.

LMAO OKC ALREADY SPLIT THE SERIES

HAHAHAHhhahahahahahaHHhahahaha

/nba/ fucking thinks leshit can stop 1 of the 3 goats... LOL

>Draymond nodding his head yes he can

Lebron is the best player in the NBA, Curry MIGHT crack the top 10, and Klay and Draymond would be lucky to make the top 100.

>warriors are finished, make way for westgod

why is /nba/ so incompetent when it comes to basketball? I mean, you could literally have a blind 3 year old pick a slip of paper out of a hat and he'd be right more often than /nba/

Undefeated desu, team work ++++

OKC going up 3-1 after moving to OKC.

They sweep in six.

>Both Seth Curry and James Anderson have officially opted out of their contracts w/Sacramento Kings @BBallInsiders

ITS OVER THE KINGS ARE FINISHED!!!!

>advanced stats
>2-5
>dan gilbert SHOOK 2 games into the conference finals

the only big loss is seth, and even then he isnt that great

>People fasleflag
>They pretend to jerk off Thunder
>Warriors win
>hahaha /nba/ is never right

HAS /nba/ EVER BEEN RIGHT? EVER?

>w-we never said the warriors were finished

classic damage control

>Westbrook is better than Curry

xD

OKC's scrapook of "accomplishments

>getting 1 game against the heat
>getting 2 games against beautiful basketball
>getting 1 game against the greatest team of all time

are these four games worth a ring???

Who is this white boi on the thunder

youtube.com/watch?v=8tMR7GFhIe8

>curry is about to be 2-0 in the finals while leshit is 2-5

must be tough beating the raptors in the conference finals hahahaahahahhaahaahahahahhahahahaha

What did he mean by this?

As the leader of /nba/ and on behalf of us all at /nba/ I would like to apologize to Steph Curry and the Warriors.

We were wrong again. We are sorry.

This.

>leshit beats 3 shit eastern conference teams then gets btfo in the finals by superior star

I stg I've seen this series before.

its too late

sorry harry you were right

can the pasta be ok to post now?

Yeah you sure are great beating up on the Pistons and the Hawks. Good job Lelbron

>le get injured man

accepted and dully noted, i forgive you

bow down and go with currgod

olecranon bursitis ain't shit. sorry lowry is a bitch nigger who lets it affect him

Getting sick of this Curry meme M8's. All he does is score more than everyone else.

>Canadians
>leading anything

Donovan doesn't wanna win

We are all sorry.

/nba/ as a whole will try to be right for once.

Simmons will be put at the point, or at least be floor general forward. He can't share the court with Russel as both need the ball to maximize their game.

Better play would be Okafor for 3rd overall at Celtics and pick up a shooter.

Embid, Neol, Simmon and a Heild type would be a really strong young core (if Embiid ever plays)

trading the pick makes sense, otherwise pic related

Payne is so fucking ugly.

>32 pt lead

warriors in 5

I think it will be tough for OKC to come back down 2-..OH WAIT

IT'S LITERALLY TIED

stop

you know it's over, stop being a contrarian faggot

>the Warriors can beat the Thunder in OKC

Donovan is playing chess.. He already got what he wanted

complete humiliation in front of the entire country?

That happened on Monday, though.

No a 5 game series with home court advantage

Anyone gonna watch dunk king?

what? The Warriors would get home court advantage in a 5 game series...

>Curry? I'm eating that for dinner tonight hahahahahaha

Thunder are sweeping in 6...

>Donovan is playing chess.. He already got what he wanted

im dunkin these balls in ur mommas ass

>trading the pick makes sense,
The 3rd pick in a two player draft has little value and it would be retarded for Boston to trade the pick for a fringe superstar.

By drafting Bender they can bin him in Europe for another or a couple of seasons until he gits gud.

It's not ogre for them anyway, they can swap picks with Brooklyn next draft cycle and they have their first round pick in 2018.

/nba/ BTFO

>thunder are sweeping in 6

>curry shitting on those fairweather fans
based curry

>/nba/ gets mad
>quick post fedoras maybe they would see my ass pain though this facade

you're literally my bitch right now, kinda reminds me that one time /nba/ bandwagoned Lebron up 2-1 and got BTFO

I remember when I was in middle school

bruh they're shitting on okc fans

>I enjoy recycling the same old memes every day on an image board made for Malaysian finger-painting cartoons

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

who /fuckkd/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU

>5 STARS

WE ALREADY APOLOGIZED

WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT???????????? STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Ah yes, the post Thunder loss /nba/ freak out, per usual. Tons of "Westbrick btfo", and """""ok"""c""" posting. In addition to the usual sophomoric submissions by basketball troglodytes such as yourselves, your collective basketball ignorance is beyond the pale. First, I want to address the misdiagnosis of Westbrook's late game "struggles". The peons will yell "not clutch" while sipping their third bottle of Mountain Dew for the evening, but in reality it's much more complicated for the rudimentary basketball minds to comprehend. Westbrook is the best two way player in the league, no contest, but his offensive skills exhaust his defensive ability down the stretch. I've emailed Donovan and the coaching staff many times about running set plays for Westbrook down the stretch, as opposed to Iso plays. In regards to """""kd"""""" posting, I just can't fathom a man with such an esteemed and terrific track record of busting rotations and making good shots in close games not exceeding expectations. It's much more probable that Durant, being the philosophical basketball piety that he is, transcends wins and losses and hopes the conclusion of a game is more of a manifestation of long term success rather than superficial "win or loss". And one last fucking thing that pisses me off most with you cretins. This "x player playing this game while Westbrook plays such and such game." Could you be anymore fucking childish? Basketball isn't a game to Donovan or us fans, it's fucking war. A fair submission would be to equate Westbrook as General Patton, but these silly kid's games comparison only further differentiate the Thunder and their fans' greatness and inferior basketball franchises and their fairweather casual "fans"

hmmmm.......

I caught the last 10 minutes of the game

what the FUCK OKC
holy shit they got obliterated

>Supporting a mama's boy who rolls his wrist in his face like a toddler while on the bench
>Supporting someone who's benefiting from the game becoming softer, and less defensive
>Supporting a team that is so Asian and Jewish that the Linsanity Knicks run and hide their jade coins

>look mom, I can use MS paint!