THUNDER @ WARRIORS WFC GAME 2 GAME THREAD

Will the Thunder go 2-0?
Will Warriors tie it up?

if the Thunder sweep(not saying I think it will happen just hypothetical) the Warriors, is this a bigger choke than 18-1?

THUNDER UP

AWOOOOOOO

it's that big of a choke if they lose in 7. it's that big of a choke if they lose to the cavs in the finals.

if they do anything but win it all, it's the equivalent of 18-1.

i'll cut my dick off on stream if the Thunder sweep

Oh boy

also lmao @ chuck saying the cavs are winning it all. they're going to be exposed in the finals regardless of who goes there.

lifelong Thunder fan here

WOOOOOOOO

Cavs can beat the Thunder, probably not the Warriors.

Cavs winning this whole thing and getting on for da land

Who /grizzlies/ here?

by the Thunder? lmao

WEW

>I believe the Oklahoma City Thunder will beat the Golden State Warriors in the Western Cofrence Series

can, but won't. donovan will outcoach lue easily. thunder has an answer to the cavs' size. kyrie will get absolutely shook by westbrook.

how are you guys watching it?
im sick of shitty streams and NBA has really wised up to YT

Love seeing my oc

AWOOOOOOOO

>this delusion

OKC have to be considered the favorites until they lose a home game, it's just math

only 1 goat is actually in that pic lmao

Raotsiyzzitzktsitzjrzjrsjgsj

Thundet gonna lose

(you)

Black Phillip here.

Thunder sweep in five.

MJ is the ultimate undisputed GOAT

Kobe is the second coming of MJ and therefore GOAT 2.0

Curry is the next best thing and thetefore GOAT 3.0

There have never been any other GOATs.

Don't meme pls with names like Duncan Lebron and magic.

Ayy
>delusion

Will Curry have a mental breakdown if the Warriors lose tonight?

Do you think Westbrook is gay seeing his style choices?.

Yeah. No shit

so when the warriors sweep the cavs in the finals, will the meme six straight finals meme finally end? it's not fucking impressive. the cavs are going to sleepwalk into the finals again.

Dubs and gsw sweep in 5

Curry has to win a few more titles to be in the Goat conversations

Lue has made great moves and coaching decision down the stretch. He's really turned the Cavs around and was able give Love and Kyrie a huge confidence boost. I think saying Donavan will outcoach Lue easily is a stretch. Cavs can match their King Kong lineup easily and have more shooters and solid defenders than OKC.

>mfw I have no idea what's going to happen tonight
>mfw every time the Thunder play it's unpredictable
>mfw it's mostly because of Westbrook

Is there a more impactful player than Westbrook? It feels like every little thing he does controls the game, good and bad.

I feel like we should start planning this meme out just in case, otherwise we'll end up with something lame like Fedorriors

>implying GSW wont sweep in 5 regardless of ur fucking numbers

WEW

KOBE

he is truly a riddle wrapped in mystery inside an enigma

WEW

I've read that he has beards that say he is at least bisexual. Doesn't Curry attend a church that is strongly against homosexuality?

It's a 7 game series. A team "sweeps" when they win the first 4 games.

Daily reminder that Russell Westbrook will someone day retire as the greatest Seattle Supersonic ever.

WEW

Explain this

umustbnu

lol fucking leafs

The Golden State Warriors just transitioned from playing a lottery team (Portland). They're going to dominate before inevitably getting crushed by The Cavaliers who unironically have the best player in the world: Lebron James.

I'M COOLING WIT MY YOUNGINS

WESTGOD

excuses are like assholes

by which I mean you are both

That's Hinkies Photoshop black magic

Bandwagon vs Bandwagon

Cavs will destroy either one, lets get this shit over with

lebron is the third best player in the world according to mvp voting user

>Cavs talking shit about bandwagons

so what did you do with that LeBron jersey you burned?

The Cavs wouldn't even be in the conference finals if they had curry instead of lebron

i don't even like lebron, i find it hard to believe anyone objective says he's not the best

Awakened Curry will destroy the blunder

how is he so good with that shit

Westgod has no "awakening." He's omnipresent and omnipotent.

He's watching.
He's waiting.

>I keep watching the NBA once the Spurs are out

westbrook just needs to win this year, around the age that jordan first won right?

he's younger than curry and not made of glass, he should just stop working out and shoot 8 hours a day instead

How can anyone honestly be a fan of Russell Westbrook?

Probably cause he won.

>How can anyone honestly be a fan of Russell Westbrook?

Why do people act like the thunder did fucking anything in the 4th quarter except their usual style?

The warriors missed like 10 straight 3s and went 2 for 14 for the entire 3rd quarter. And then they just generally tried to give the ball back to the thunder with turnovers.

The fucking backups and dray lost that game for the dubs. Klay and Steph were hot as fuck and they fucked it up with their poor, contested shots.

Captain America- Curry
Thor- Westbrook
Iron man- Lebron James
Hulk- Steven Adams
Black Panther- Kevin Durant
Hawkeye- Clay Thompson

Don't meme I said. Smh.

>9 o'clock

We aren't gonna make it brehs

>How can anyone honestly be a fan of Russell Westbrook?

WHERES A STREAM YOU FUCKIN CUNTS

Who /drake/ here?

I can't say my name, but I'm a member of the warrior's floor team. I dry the floor with towels during the game. I joined by attending their summer youth basketball camps. I overheard the refs (can't say where) saying to throw this game to the thunder. Game 2 is for the warriors. Game 3 is for the thunder. The refs job is to stretch the series to at least 6 games for revenue. Throwing away phone now

Both teams played like garbage all game. Durant looked like a zombie. Neither deserved to win it.

>gives 100%
>calls reporters out on their worthless careers

i wish all the players collectively told them to fuck off

How can you not be a fan of the most explosive player the league has ever seen? He's also not a God-like shooter so it's fun cause he adds an element of suspense of like oh shit is he going to fuck it up or go God-mode. He's basically the NBA version of Brett Favre minus the dick pics... for now.

He is the anti-beta, The answer to memeball, the proof that STR >>>> Dex and truly the mindset every player should have.

because he is intense af. It backfires often but when it all comes together it's beautiful.

Whats a Google?

no ego while still being the most energetic and athletic player on the court

watch any interview or documentary of him. his personality off and on the court are completely different.

I'M NOT USING A SHITTY SD STREAM IT'S 2016

Absolutely not. Warriors were hot as fuck. Then complete garbage.

Thunder were just steady.

death to the memes

Beastbrook about to feast on some curry once again

Lots of practice, I bet he spent more time here in the last year than at the sixers office

Posting streams is against the rules (rule 9). Sorry I can't help you. I think Reddit allows you to post links to streams.

The fuck is up with that shirt.

Is there a full pic anywhere? Would be god like for photoshops.

Where's hinkie when we need him

Saved.

I love triggering that autist who gets mad when I say that

Im a member of the officiating staff. This isnt true

literally who are these teams?

>curry isn't better than James

Please tell me you sjw casual cucks aren't serious.

>Oakland think they LA
>This music

It's called fashion but i dont expect a pleb like you to know.

Try going to /fa/ once in a while

Will Sup Forums look like this again if the Memeiors lose and go down 0-2?

Maybe even worse?