China is to ban all TV content that features Korean stars including dramas, movies...

>China is to ban all TV content that features Korean stars including dramas, movies, entertainment programs and advertisements

China is to ban all TV content that features Korean stars including dramas, movies, entertainment programs and advertisements according to Chinese media outlets on Sunday.

The ban is viewed as retaliation against Korea's decision to deploy the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system.

"We are to ban all Korean entertainment programs under the new guideline that came down from the government," said an ENT Group official, a Chinese Media & Entertainment company.

"However, programs that have been approved by reviews and meet the official guidelines of entertainment programs have been excluded."

Although no official document has been notarized by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, which handles all TV programs in China, broadcast executives are seeking to deal with the ban.

With tension between Korea and China over THAAD continuing to grow, Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, the United States Forces Korea Commander, said the ground-to-air weapon system would be deployed in the next eight to 10 months.

ibtimes.sg/china-bans-korean-drama-movies-variety-shows-retaliation-against-thaad-deployment-4868

File: 1475951815704.jpg (187 KB, 900x450)

They're not THAT bad

Fucking China.

God forbid South Korea develop some defense for itself.

Not even Japs are still this mean to Korea.

I say bring it on. We have been having too much Chink influence lately anyway. Time to have some distance.

Haha land of the """free"""

Oh wait

It is rumor.

wow that's a sad news
glad i am in taiwan

korea is fucking stupid for buying THAAD

haha yeah protect against dprk with missile system that goes to Russia and China controled by USA when relation with dprk is good in 10 years yes!!

our govt has never been mean to Korea in the first place.
anyway, I like China now.

yeah just like their rumoured 'manmade island' on south China sea

AHAHAHA
>DEFENSE FOR IT SELF
>DEVELOPED BY KOREA
THIS SHIT IS SOLD STRAIGHT FROM DEPARTMENT USA
FUCK YOU

who cares our TV is garbage (probably less than china's communism copypasta shit)

korea isn't buying thaad. it's just letting americans set up the system on its land

How bad is the Korean TV?

with 1.25 billion $ to lockheed martin from president park, korea pays it

"meh" I can't wait for the dems to win. They promised nukes fucking cuck republicans are gonna die soon.

US and China would tear themselves apart, when the dust settles, Putin will rise to claim the throne.

>mfw we love to watch your 'garbage'
>and cucked by it so hard...

Gook shits are crazy popular in Vietnam too

signal was really good

OK what's the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system?

Like Iron Dome, but for gooks.