Modern white nationalist music

now that the right is swinging back

how long until right wing music and art starts to spring up?

has it already happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cv41-OcVAXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics
youtube.com/watch?v=H697SzwNY5M
youtube.com/watch?v=xsIxnz_sD3o
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEoOt5SOPc
youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Hey, heres 20 bucks, let me push a Watermelon into your face"

Won't happen, right wingers hate art

The problem is that the target audience is very retarded and you have to keep it very simple in order to attract them what makes the music unmarketable and it stays a niche like skrewdriver and all the german trash

Anyway, any music with political background is shite, ex. music that encourages genocide on european phenotypes

do you realize literally every piece of art made before the 70s was made by somebody who would be considered an extremely far right white nationalist in the year 2016

stop pretending that you're unbiased and just admit that you only listen to music that agrees with your viewpoint. there's nothing wrong with that.

>t. someone with no clue about art history

there is plenty of good right wing music

What's your point though, There is no coherence between your and my post. Want to get your face slapped or what?

Good argument
Kek you do realize you're talking shit. Choosing the 70s as turning point seems completely arbitrary.

Not the poster but yeah, I'm biased towards right wing art because being right wing is objectively wrong. Why do you think all intellectuals are liberal and anti-intellectuals are conservative?

... Which is why it bewilders me that this album is so good. It sounds way to good and unique to be made by far right musicians but there ya go

It's a gif extracted from a video made by a bunch of russians who lure gay, foreigners, blacks etc. into their houses by pretending they are girls on the internet and then they humililate them on camera.

>Why do you think all intellectuals are liberal and anti-intellectuals are conservative?
on any other board I'd think this was a joke but it's Sup Forums so I don't really know

>All intellectuals are liberals
Kek
Most intellectuals are left wing

donald trump would have been considered far left in the 60s. you have absolutely no idea how brainwashed you are. the hippy counterculture movement was the beginning of the marxist takeover. millennials like you are what we are left with

The late 60's were a turning point though. It's when postmodernism more or less began to become mainstream. Postmodernism isn't right or left wing in itself. Sup Forums is a very postmodern place if you look at it, and it's pretty right wing.

It's not a place, it's a html-site on a web server which resembles a kind of a forum.

Sup Forums false flag or literally retarded?

>Choosing the 70s as turning point seems completely arbitrary.
you're fucking stupid

left wing "intellect" spotted

Sup Forums stop shitposting here
You're not going to put Sup Forums into your memepill boat

>THE MARXIST TAKEOVER
K E K
E
K

damn, mother russia doesn't fuck about

You sure know much about art!

nice post friend.

Are you smoking crack ?
The Bernie Sanders of today, or Jeremy Corbyn, would have been considered like normal and pretty centrist social-democrats in the 60s.
But all we have now is right-wing shit, and right-wing shit that pretends to be left-wing shit, because baby-boomers get mad with you if you don't have policies that fuck up the planet fast enough.
>millennials like you are what we are left with
>t. millennial born in the late 80s

Anyway, to keep this music related, early Burzum and La Peste Noire.

whatever happens in november, whoever gets elected will only mobilize the opposing side. if hillary squeaks by with a win, a nationalist movement will only be energized now that they've been revealed, there's no going back for them. tens of millions of people will be voting trump. these are people we are going to have to find a way to live with and work alongside, whether they want that or not.

and if trump wins, the leftists will no longer be confined to tumblr. they'll demand satisfaction. it could be the thing that finally ignites the liberal movement from the pile of ashes that it is now. there will never be total conservative domination or vice versa. the nature of our existence and the state of the union won't allow for that to happen. there will always be an equal and opposite force, tug and pull, push and shove. that's how our nation works.

but come what way, we'll be fine. we'll adapt. we'll carry on. we'll figure it out, just like we've always done. if it takes a new system of underground railroads to harbour our muslim and latino brothers who are having their civil rights infringed upon then so be it. if we have to bog trump's administration down in the courts until his term expires then bring it.

either way, whoever wins won't actually have time to feel like winners. the box has been opened. everyone's revealed themselves for who they really are. whether we can learn to live with the reality of that is the question. in the meantime genetic engineering is being perfected, cars are driving themselves, we way to elimiate an entire species of lifeform (mosquitos) has been developed and could be introduced into the wild soon to stop zika. let's hope that doesn't jump species to bees. we could wipe ourselves out in no time flat if that were to occur. with all these pieces in motion there really isn't time for any of this political rhetoric but here we are.

bernie sanders was alive and active in politics in the 60s....

bernie kike sanders has always and will always be a leftist scum

Yes donald trump would've been considered left wing during the cold war. He's literally a communist. Just like hillary.

>the marxist takeover
Are you serious? The hippy movement was the beginning of the neoliberal takeover, "the marxist takeover" would've been at the beginning of the 20th century.

>you have no idea how brainwashed you are
:^)
PURE IDEOLOGY

BUMP!

>neo liberal

aka rebranded marxism

Any serious leftist hates neoliberalism. It is literally free market capitalism you twat.

>bernie sanders was alive and active in politics in the 60s....
>The Bernie Sanders of today
>today
>bernie kike sanders

I said "of today", because he is not a communist anymore, but a social-democrat that scares living memes like you for irrational reasons.
Seriously, stop smoking meth, it's bad for you.
And don't forget to sage this thread guys because it's pure kanker and no one talks about music.

Brainbombs released a new album this year
youtube.com/watch?v=cv41-OcVAXM

RAPE HER AND FUCKING DOMINATE HER

Here's a definition for you. From wiki bit it's pretty solid.

Neoliberalism (neo-liberalism)[1] refers primarily to the 20th century resurgence of 19th century ideas associated with laissez-faire economic liberalism.[2]:7 These include extensive economic liberalization policies such as privatization, fiscal austerity, deregulation, free trade, and reductions in government spending in order to enhance the role of the private sector in the economy

neoliberalism = Donald Trump, you fucking dumbass

>right-wing
>"""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""'

lmao the right wing is embarrassing themselves more this year then they did back when Bush was representing them

thats because serious leftists wont be happy till were trapped on the welfare reserve sucking blood out of a drying puddle

aka the modern nanny state aka soft marxism that by coincidence inches further left with each passing year

like i said in my previous post

>Bush

we haven't had a right wing leader in 50 years

>right-wing
>"""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""'

you mean all art before the 60-70s

... that's exactly what I said, how'd you interpret my post?

Can you read? Neeoliberalism is exactly the withdrawal of the state from public and economic affairs and fiscal austerity.

It's not because it has liberalism in the name that it is """"liberal"""".

Also, claiming that everything before the 60s is right wing is historically and politicaly ignorant at best.

>privatization
>fiscal austerity
>deregulation
>reductions in government spending
>soft marxism
>marxism
I can't tell if this is bait or if you are really that stupid.
>b-but it has the word "liberal" in it, so it must means it's cultural marxist SJW blue pilled degenerate shit
Read a fucking newspaper sometimes.

Who invited the Ameritards to this thread?

>LIBERAL
>LIBERAL
>LIBERAL
>LIBERAL
>WAIT WHAT DOES LIBERAL MEAN

Most intellectuals are left wing, but reject most "liberal" ideas. You seem to misinterpret what liberalism is, it's not simply another word to say "left", it is a precise economic and social ideology.

Heck, in many countries liberals are center / center-right.

Watch out, they might call you a cuck

neo liberalism was a stepping stone towards marxism. you're arguing semantics and ignoring the current world. i also never said everything before the 60s is right wing.
i said everything before the 60s would be considered right wing in the year 2016. right wing politics do not exist as anything more than whispers in empty rooms. yet the youth of today still believe they are fighting right wing evil thats just waiting to take form through donald trump who is a leftist btw. that is rebranding 101. in 50 years people in high places managed to warp the idea of left and right so much that people who would have been considered leftists 50 years ago are now hitler rebirthed.

that gif makes me incredibly uncomfortable, where is that from anyway?

No I get what you're saying, it just doesn't make sense. How has neoliberalism been a step towards marxism?

And if we step out of semantics for a bit, in what sense are we living in an even remotely marxist society? And how is Donald trump leftist?

this is spot on

What a shithole of a country

>La Peste Noire
>La

lmao, pleb

our society is progressively moving further and further left with each passing year. it has been since the 70s. place like sweden are already adopting soft marxist tactics with things like citizens allowance and the modern welfare state. at the rate were moving if something does not happen to stop it we will be living in actual communism very soon. its really quite amazing how well these people have managed to rebrand and repurpose their political ideology and resell it less than half a century after we destroyed it...

this we already have social marxism. economic communism has been slowly rearing its ugly head up for quite some time. the end goal will be globalism and a mass welfare state full of mixed raced shit skins grinding for the hive of jewish dominance

I'm out for today but I truly hope you are not really this paranoid. Social democracy has very little to do with marxism and the upper classes would never implement communism as they depend on the labour of the workers to exist. Social compromise is (mostly) a way to calm populations and to encourage consumerism, not a step towards destroying capitalism.

Actual marxist thought is still prevalent in some circles but it doesn't and cannot permeate into the dominating ideology as they are simply incompatible.

Ttyl

>neo liberalism was a stepping stone towards marxism. you're arguing semantics and ignoring the current world
Ok, man, consider this:
- Marx himself was arguing that the means of production (i.e. factories, etc) should be in the hands of the working-class people. He talks about this at length in his books, including a big one called Das Kapital, where he describes the creation of plus-value and how it gets in the pockets of the bourgeoisie (i.e. people like Donald Trump) and much much more.
This book was written, so workers could understand how they get fucked in the ass and how they are deprived of the result of their labor.
- Bolsheviks and Marxists-Leninists tried to implement actual policies in Russia based on those ideas, later in the early 20th century. It failed and it was shit. But Marx has inspired other people who thought the USSR was shit too, and they believe in an other way of implementing those ideas into actual policies (for example, the Situationists)
- Marx didn't give a fuck about identity politics, transgender people, immigrants and shit like that. He only cared about the workers and the bourgeoisie, and the power dynamics between those two kind of people.

If you don't know what privatization means, just look it up on Wikipedia, you will learn something today. And, btw, your ignorant American ass would think privatization is something good for society. This is not Marxist at all.

>rebranding 101. in 50 years people in high places managed to warp the idea of left and right so much that people who would have been considered leftists 50 years ago are now hitler rebirthed.
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics
If you support tradition, hierarchy, see inequality as a good and natural thing, etc., you wouldn't have been considered a leftist in any time period.

It's truly terrifying to see how Joseph McCarthy brainwashed generations of Americans. This paranoid alcoholic had a lasting effect on the general American opinion.

Bush supports Clinton though

W E W
E
W

>Marx himself was arguing that the means of production

what does these sematics have to do with my post

>If you support tradition, hierarchy, see inequality as a good and natural thing, etc., you wouldn't have been considered a leftist in any time period.

exactly now looking at donald trump objectively would you say he supports tradition, hierarchy, sees inequality as a good and natural thing?

remember this is a man who actively supports transgenderism. who actively supports the black equality. who has made no connotations to abolishing multiculturalism. the only right leaning topic donald trump has even broached on is enforcing immigration laws. but i dont know if you know this, those laws are already in place. they were in place during obama's run, they were in place during bush's run. theres isnt a single country on planet earth that does not have similar laws. this is what you would consider a traditionalist?

a man like trump would have been head hunted in the 50s, laughed at in the 60s and worshiped by hippies in the 70s.

yeah it was a radio host not the tens of millions of people who starved to death at the hands of oppressive radical communist ideologies

whole lot of commie sympathizers in this thread hey boys?

u cunts are fucking stupid dickheads hey

>I'm an alt rightist, the left is too easily triggered!!!!

>I need alt right music because left wing musicians challenge my fragile existance

pro-tip: 90% of right wing music is trash

It's so creepy the way he does that little grin after pushing his head onto the wall the second time.

>a man like trump would have been worshipped by hippies
lmao WHAT? you know that they're still hippies alive out there, right? trump is about as anti-hippie as you can get.

trump doesn't actively support anything, he flip flops every second day and if one day he says something that could be seen as mildly supportive of trans people, you retards suddenly pretend he's some sort of trans advocate (while ironically voting for him because he's not one of those crazy ESS JAY DOUBLE EWS).

And what the fuck does " made no connotations to abolishing multiculturalism" even mean?

>what does these sematics have to do with my post
>reading is too hard for me
>i don't want to learn what marx really did, i only care about Sup Forums memes, they are easier to understand
>i learned the word "semantics" last week, it makes me feel intelligent

>a man like trump would have been head hunted in the 50s, laughed at in the 60s and worshiped by hippies in the 70s.
yeah, he truly is a child of our great stalin, comrade

Here is some modern white nationalist music
youtube.com/watch?v=H697SzwNY5M
youtube.com/watch?v=xsIxnz_sD3o
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEoOt5SOPc

>bernie sanders
>scaring anyone

lol

The only essential alt-right music: youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE

trumpfags flip flop almost as much as trump does. when it's convenient, trumpfags pretend like trump is some major progressive. get them back in their natural habitat (Sup Forums or reddit) and they'll go back to supporting trump because he's the only candidate who's open racist.

it would be sad if it wasn't so mindlessly transparent. trump would be the candidate of the hippy movement? have to KEK at that

you have no sense of perspective do you. if trump ran the same campaign he's running now in the 70s he would have had the support of hippies and the left. there was nobody in that era as cucked as trump, period.

the left was counterculture in the 70s. the left is establishment now. yet they still think they're rebelling against something. the truth is the modern left is nothing more than pawns being used to destroy white identity and redistribute the wealth of european and anglo middle class in an attempt to utilize every able bodied soul on planet earth to make a select few extremely rich at the expense of white people and white people and white people and white people. they cant just come out and say "hey guys were trading your social well being, your wealth and your ethnicity for gdp gains" so they present it as a humanitarian issue. the end result will be borderless society of mulatto cunts living off welfare cheques and doing work for the dole. but it won't be communism in the eyes of the people because the television won't say it is. it will be "equality". just like food stamps, affirmative action and public housing

>And what the fuck does " made no connotations to abolishing multiculturalism" even mean?

because how can somebody be a traditionalist while running a country that was 95% white like 30 years ago that's 60% now. how is that tradition?

trump is shit. its just everyone else is so shit it makes him look like a bandit. when in reality he's nothing more than a stepping stone for the right. the right might be relevant in 30 years again. but by that time it will probably be to late

Kek this

if trump ran the same campaign he's running now in the 70s he would have been loved by the left.

I only listen to music that sounds good regardless of political views

Being against the working class was such a left wing thing to be back then!!!

Genocide Organ - Obituary of the Americas

It's one of my AOTY

I don't know what else to say other than you're legit retarded. Please look at what was actually happening in America and what the political left were actually arguing for and feel ashamed for making this comment. I mean, 5 minutes of research could cure this retardation... unless of course you're just trying to spread bullshit to prove how le progressive Trump is. Eitherway, please kill yourself.

Why does "counterculture" to you mean pro-Trump? The hippies were anti-establishment. The hippies supported civil rights, feminism, sexual liberation and were as anti-war as you can be. You remember that whole peace symbol thing, right?

Why in the fuck would the hippies from the "70s" support the billionaire business man who is ready to wage war against a religion and ban Mexicans from entering the country? Like this is pants on head retarded logic here.

>there was nobody in that era as cucked as trump, period.
Ah, I see, you ARE retarded. My bad friend.

>the left was counterculture in the 70s. the left is establishment now. yet they still think they're rebelling against something. the truth is the modern left is nothing more than pawns being used to destroy white identity and redistribute the wealth of european and anglo middle class in an attempt to utilize every able bodied soul on planet earth to make a select few extremely rich at the expense of white people and white people and white people and white people. they cant just come out and say "hey guys were trading your social well being, your wealth and your ethnicity for gdp gains" so they present it as a humanitarian issue. the end result will be borderless society of mulatto cunts living off welfare cheques and doing work for the dole. but it won't be communism in the eyes of the people because the television won't say it is. it will be "equality". just like food stamps, affirmative action and public housing

this is just too retarded to even address. I have to go to school mate, stayed le cucked ;)

report and sage guys, don't encourage them

liberals aren't left wing

lol counter culture leftist "intellect" detected

you as an individual are a direct result of the left going unopposed for 40 years. you cant even see that people like you are the reason the right is rising. the left is completely spoilt and delusional you dont even understand how far the left has come since the 70s because the whole idea of what a leftist is has been warped and perverted. people who would have been considered leftist 30 years ago are considered hitler spawns in the year 2016. the left went too far 10 years ago it was easy to ignore back then. i was a leftist myself. but its painfully obvious at this point that the modern left will not stop pushing until every man woman and child is firmly attached to a government run feeding tank.

the modern left is cancerous and its day is coming

do you even know what the policies of the united states were in the 70s? lmao

like i said this is what the left going unopposed does to people. literal leftist privilege

I'm brazilian. There is a bully here just like this fucking piece of trash. But he is smarter and will not get filmed.