It's a shame how he'll never be remembered as one of the greatest in the sport just because Messi makes him look like...

It's a shame how he'll never be remembered as one of the greatest in the sport just because Messi makes him look like shit and completely overshadowed him his entire career.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-dX8nJEWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Getting shown up by 1 man.

Guess he's not that great is he?

should have stayed at united his whole career

Suarez also makes him look like shit

>getting shown up by the greatest footballer of all time, at the very least top 3

I'd like to see anyone else do better

Nigga no one cares about 2nd place.

We call that Mario Lemieux Syndrome

That's precisely my point. Because nobody cares about 2nd place, his talent will go unnoticed once he retires.

Well its better than third

lmao manure dickriders and real mad faggots will continue to suck his dick long after it has withered and turned to ash deep in the ground

One day I'll tell my grandkids about how the best argentinian footbaler, the best brazilian footballer and the best uruguayan footballer had to play together in order to cast a shadow on the true and only GOAT

CR7 will be remembered as a top 10 player ever, right behind Messi, Maradona, Cruyff, Pele, Ronaldo etc. It's just that he's incredibly unlikeable so a lot of people won't admit it now.

Why is unlikeable though? If you bother to do a bit of research, you'll see he's actually a nice guy who donates to charity often. He plays up his ego for the TV.

kek

>falling for the charity meme.

He just comes off as very vain unlike Messi.

Mainly because he's a closet homosexual that is making kids with surrogate mothers. Is an egomaniac that gets mad when others score a goal he could've scored. Sad shit like "Si todos estuviéramos en mi nivel... Etc." Also because he cries, dives and literally had fits here he doesn't get penalties.

Basically hes a bitch made faggot that happens to have amazing work ethic and is sick at soccer.

He's easily one of the worst divers in the game.

Also this.

Messi comes off like a selfish autist

nigger what?

Mainly because he's a closet homosexual that is making kids with surrogate mothers.

Literally nothing wrong with that.

>Is an egomaniac that gets mad when others score a goal he could've scored.

I catch him more often getting mad if they MISS an easy goal he could have scored. If they score, he often just celebrates with them or doesn't give a shit. What you're saying is very rare or doesn't happen at all.

> Sad shit like "Si todos estuviéramos en mi nivel... Etc."
Arrogant but it's not like he's wrong in implying that he's the best in his team. He is. Without a doubt. Both in the club and the national team.

>Also because he cries, dives and literally had fits here he doesn't get penalties.
He doesn't do this as often anymore, this is something he did a lot back at his United days but in the last 2 seasons or so he toned it down a lot. Still true, though, I agree.

Not sucking his dick, just saying he isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes him out to be. And even if he was a complete asshole, Sup Forums underrates his skill too much just because they hate his personality. Saying shit like this is just plain retarded.

Why doesn't he come out?

>Literally nothing wrong with that.
It is to soccer fans who are still religious (large majority).

They don't want to support some pipe smoker. Unlike Messi who has a loving wife and child.

he literally said "if my teammates were on my level we'd win the league every year"

like, verbatim

He will be remembered as a good player with lethal scoring ability and was able to do it well in both england and spain

Messi is literally just about the greatest of all time. Everyone is in messi's shaddow

Gay

Why does that matter?

Ibrahimovic is 10x more arrogant than Ronaldo ever was and Sup Forums sucks his dick.

>he'll never be remembered as one of the greatest in the sport

are you fucking retarded? why are you posting shit like this, like the french posters that always shit on french players or argies always shitting on messi...

this board is fucked. and for the record, cristiano ronaldo will indeed by remembered as one of the fucking greats because his trophies and goal scoring record for real madrid will always be there for everyone to see.

Thank you for being the only non-retard in this thread

Not even the greatest player we ever had.

The Portuguese are a self-hating people

On the pitch he is a fucking faggot
While off the pitch hes just a faggot

because you are trying to say he is not an asshole and he really kinda is

ibrahimoshit is even worse but that is not a standard anyone should be held up to

We're bunch of faggots always screaming about muh empire, how are we a self-hating people?

Consider me an exception.

u sound like i'm reading a deadspin article. people just think messi is better because he's a midget and doesn't have a huge ego. Also looks like a normal autistic dude

people hate ron because of jealously.

and ibra is genuine, he doesn't pretend he's a nice guy, he loves being a dick

Sir if you are on Sup Forums and you are trying to justify your argument with "he's not as bad as ___" or "he's bad but not as bad as you're making him out to be" you will only continue to get shit on

right, but thats just a Sup Forums meme. in reality cr7 is a superior player to messi and will be remembered better

Got a lot of haters in this thread tbqh pham

one of the best 3 players of all time

I follow Manchester United and loved watching Ronaldo play there, but it's pretty clear that Messi is the superior player and possibly the GOAT. That being said I think Ronaldo will be remembered on his own terms as one of the best of all time, just not the best, people still remember and respect Catona and Bergkamp even though they were overshadowed by the likes of Zidane and there is no shame in this.

Regarding who is the nicer person off the pitch, Ronaldo easily, he donates to chairty, has supported causes like environmental conservation, Palestinian schoolchildren and cancer treatment whereas Messi doesn't even like paying taxes

This.
Menes aside CR7 is already in the Goat list. Messi is a retard (not autistic, just a plain sub 80 iq guy, who is unable to even talk o read functionally) who by chance plays really well at football. He is incredibly talented, but in the same uninsteresting way as a baby is talented shitting and pissing himself. I can't think a less appealing great in the sport.
And while the 'talent' gap is really big the effective performance between Messi and CR7 has been really small along the years, even negative some years.
It's an incredible feat, and history will rate him properly, while you shitlords will keep making "jokes" about homosexuality from your basement.

Just because Maradona was the best player of the 80's doesn't mean every other great player is forgotten?
Don't be a moron OP.

Please shut up butt blasted Madrid fan.

Fuck he was amazing at United

Oh, It's a deported criminal yelling at me from his desertic prison. Sooooo frightening.

He's really nowhere near Messi's level
I'm not sure we'll see anyone like Messi again for a very long time

nice bait

We won't, ever again

>evades taxes
>drinks mate with Sprite
>browses Sup Forums
>Goes to Japan to play against wacky ching chong shit
>qt 3.14 wife
>never dives
how can you hate him user

Indeed he was

t. pajeet

This desu

This tbqh pham

>Messi is the selfish one

>Sup Forums sucks his dick

Bizarro Sup Forums? Because we all think that he's an overrated choker (he used to be called le 3rd best player in the world by his autistic manchild fanbase back in 2012) who has never won a CL

>h-hurr messi so autistic

You sound even more autistic with that post

I dare someone to tell me what's wrong about this

Allright I will try and explain it to you. When you see him on the pitch act in the heat of the moment, thats an honest reaction. AKA truth. So when you see him get all bitchy when Arbeloa scored and not him. Thats truly himself. Now you can argue that it happened only once but 1: It didnt happen only once 2: It should not happen ever. Now when he does some charity shit, its properly thought out AKA could be a lie. But now that we came to the conclusion that he is a fag we know for sure its a lie indeed. Im sorry buddy to break this to you but he is not a good guy. Like at all

this

Now just to be clear. This is nothing against his football skills. I honestly think Messi and CR are No 1 and 2 on the GOAT list. In this order. But TSUUU personalitywise is just straight up cancer times something really bad. Like drakes music or something

Do you even read?
Messi is not autistic, just very very dumb.

I always remember him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-dX8nJEWQ

if gaynaldo came out and the crowds go fucking nuts on him everytime he has the ball, would it motivate him to even greater performances or would he quit faster than that linesman

You retarded cunt.
People should really stop saying that he implied he was the best in the team, he literally said is that they should be on his physical level because it was hard to play without a lot of important players due to injury.
Read the fucking complete citation.

Jezzz, and I'm a guy that does not like him at all.

He would get a lot of shit from fans. His idol to millions all over the world. Football world would respect him for what he is and does on the field but your average pub fan would burn the shirt second they hear Ronaldo likes it in the ass.

what he meant is if they were uninjured
2nd languages are hard if you cant speak the first one properly

>fat black and moor
>the best
pick one

go get shot somewhere and fuck of from this threads

pretty clear messi is not better. it's literally because hes a midget and perceived as more humble and down to earth that people see him as "better"

>Moortugal

t. Barbosa

nigger please, he won two CL trophies with two different teams, scored shitloads in both EPL and LaLiga and actually walks and talks like a team leader on the field.

Messi is an autistic fraud who scores only when he's got a couple of Xavi clones behind him and Barcelona wins the CL only they got Henry/Eto'o/Villa/Suarez/Neymar next to him.

speaking of walking, pic related.

saddam is that you?

of course he'll be remembered you absolute fucking mongo.

Sup Forums isn't real life. every normal person is well aware that he and messi are easily the two best players of all time.

just because all the virgin spastics on Sup Forums like to give him a hard time it doesn't mean anything.

>dominates the game while averaging 8 miles per game

Truly the GOAT.

It's always the dirt poor like the Mexicans and the buttblasted gypsy who love gaynaldo
There is absolutely no comparison, Messi is on another level and practically every profeasional Lampard, Henry, Rooney etc agree
Cry more teens and muslims

His diving talent? I don't see any other talent in him 2bh. His dribbling skills are forced and bad

Someone post the webm where he falls over for no reason and starts rolling around holding his face

they are both really overrated desu
but messi is the better one
but honestly cant wait untl they both retire or fuck off to some mls team
im tired off this messi/cr7 shit

you'll have to be more specific, he does that a lot

TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUU

>Messi is overrated
Top LMAO you guys. He's literally the best football player ever. Ofc he has some flaws but he's making pro players look like amateurs. Every his touch with a ball is perfect and it looks easy with him. Besides he scored a shit tons of goals, he's a perfect passer, perfect dribbler and above all, he doesen't dive like 99% other players. Of 20 best solo goals of all times he scored probably 10 of them. Not to mention he's loyal to his club and a great rolemodel for young players.
>inb4 0 WC's
Yeah dude, like I care

Bro, I don't know.why you bother replying to Syrians. Everyone knows he's the best by a very wide margin, it's astonishing really

>strolling past sunny SPL defences makes you a good player

Until Messi ever takes the step to prove himself in a different league, he will never be GOAT. His one league history will always hinder him, like it has for Pele.

Anyway, right now Suarez has the better track record and ability than both.

>EPL
KEK
E
K

>Until Messi ever takes the step to prove himself in a different league
Because it's not like Messi utterly dominates top EPL, Bundesliga and Serie A clubs in the CL.

Oh wait, it is exactly like that

>pretty clear messi is not better.
messi is with a wide margin the best player of the last 20years except maybe fatnaldo before his knees exploded you fat burgershit

>Messi is not autistic, just very very dumb.
ronaldo is just as dumb he was in the same schoolyear three times.I mean they don't have to be genius since they are genius at football so it's all good.

MUH NIGHT AT STOKE IS THE TRUE MEASURE OF A PLAYER LA

>utterly dominates the game while averaging 8 km per game

Truly the GOAT.

-PEDs baby
-Giant tax fraud
-Is on panama papers
-Literally mentally retarded
-All talent, no effort or dedication

>great role model
TOP KEK

BS

It's the truth, he'd be remembered more fondly. Look at United's results
>06/07 - won the league
>07/08 - won the league
>08/09 - won the league
Ronaldo leaves
>09/10 - lost the league by 1 point
>10/11 - won the league
>11/12 - lost the league on goal difference
>12/13 - won the league
He would've been a 7 time consecutive Premier League champion had he stayed. Instead he's an annual recipient of the "Just Behind Barcelona" trophy.

I was just about to post this, I don't know what that gypsy was thinking since the image shits on his rant

this messi vs ronaldo shit is fucking annoying
enjoy the game and stfu already

Ronaldo wanted to join a big club la

I don't see him celebrating with the team like Bale and others do. He often celebrates by himself with others following him. Idk if this is for sponsors or cameras.

He gets set up by Benzema, like, a lot. And when other players score he doesn't run over to them.

Him donating to charity is like when Balotelli gives out Christmas gifts to poor people as Santa. It's over compensating like when a small dick loser brags about his collection of deodorants or running shoes.

We know he's a good player, we know he is. But he will always be in the shadow of messi and can't accept that....

>cup competitions have the same requirements and levy the same demands as a league

I'll be impressed by Messi when he isn't playing fucking Eibar on the weekends (and if he can perform the same now without Xavi and Iniesta behind him as his earlier years, which is already proving he can't).

Say what you like Stoke, but don't they have 3 or 4 CL winners in their squad now

But Messi is playing in a league that is dominating European competition on levels unseen before.

definitely cameras

>Say what you like Stoke, but don't they have 3 or 4 CL winners in their squad now
>signing players who got some trophies as cheerleaders at Barcelona/Bayern means you're good

/thread
>English league
>good