Lmao look at this talentless hack with his meme hair and meme guitar

lmao look at this talentless hack with his meme hair and meme guitar

>DUDE I KNEW KURT COBAIN LMAO

just pathetic

loefah loefah

loefah loefah loefah

w2c shirt

Yeah... I just can't stand St.Vincent, they only like her because she's a girl.

Kingfloshoh aka thestreetpinjata from thewhalevikings album /soveryheavilymoresmartier hit all you kneed discs loefahhh manager mom ceo label uncle homo

saw them a few months ago in berlin, they were based, loud as fuck. kinda pissed they didn't play an encore though.

Stop making fun of Robert Smith

What kind of hairstyle is this called?

are you ok?

Jewfro gone old.

Underheated toast

buzz cut

underrated

>with his meme guitar

Buzz used to play a Les Paul Custom and always had wonderful tone. This new axe sucks, why's he doing this, he get an endorsement or something? It sounds thin, i hate it.

saw them live the night before last. i was actually impressed how good those guys are at playing their instruments

dude is he biracial

yea. when I saw them they mostly played newer stuff so I stopped recognising any of the songs after about 20 mins, but it was still hype af. Then they closed with Night Goat and everyone went ape (well, as ape as a room full of smelly bearded potheads can go anyway)

It's weird that I'll probably never listen to any of their new releases again but carry on going to their shows but eh. Their best material is defo behind them but they still kick ass live

Buzz does seem like a bit of a bitter cunt tho

They wouldn't be a Nirvana if it wasn't for The Melvins, you fucking idiot.

this is true, but the way buzz acts about it in interviews is kinda shitty

I mean, I can kinda get it, because a once close friend of his became idolised as this kind of martyr when ofc he was just a messed up junkie with a pretty face. but I think buzz is still very jealous of their success and doesn't hide it well

King Buzzo here

Just reminding you that I knew KURT COBAIN better than literally everyone even his own family. I'm the only truthful source about him you guys can trust. When I'm not making god-tier sludge metal or not chatting up Mike Patton. I'm constantly defending Kurt's rep from these vultures like Courtney Love or Dave Grohl but no need to thank me. Just stuff you have to do when you were KURT COBAIN'S best friend.

I would certainly trust buzzo more than fucking Courtney Love. Grohl seems v insincere too. But buzzo is certainly warped by bitterness. The truth probably lies somewhere in between