What album best evokes the feeling of sharting yourself at Wal-Mart?

What album best evokes the feeling of sharting yourself at Wal-Mart?

you know cuz the band shit themselves when they recorded this record am i right guys?

Go take your forced meme back to Sup Forums

Actually on second thought don't go back to Sup Forums just fuck off of Sup Forums entirely

welcome to barco am pm

Pic relate, both in sound and the aesthetic of the cover design.

walmartamericans aren't real americans

Primus

>this butthurt Amerifat

Chris Christie?

I once shit my pants at a Smashing Pumpkins concert while tripping balls on acid.

Smashing Pumpkins once shat out a discography.

>smashing pumpkins shat

fixed that for you

Yeah, but you fucked up the capitalization. Come on, man...

born in the usa

god damn it.........

Ok, someone needs to take the cover to that album and photoshop a wet puddle of shit on those blue jeans.

This is not an option

Sup Forums is responsible for most forced memes, but start in mart is Sup Forums's doing (assuming Sup Forums hasn't lifted it from Sup Forums and spammed it yet)

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's reddit, they pick up any meme created elsewhere and force it to fuck

I mean you're not wrong (Carl the Cuck got on reddit's front page the same day Sup Forums went apeshit with it and the trump subreddit is one of the largest,) but I think a better comparison would be saying Sup Forums is Sup Forums but with political motivation to their retardation in addition to being underage.

i would say that Sup Forums should be deleted but then we'd just get more Sup Forumstards and ledditors shitting up all the other boards
we just need to replace Sup Forums with a link to the trump reddit and let them deal with the retards

you're not wrong, but not deleting it will just let it fester more and get even worse. I'd rather get it over with (maybe wait until post-election for things to calm down a bit) than have Sup Forums shitters stick around.
redirecting to reddit would be fucking hilarious and is genuinely a good idea though.

If Sup Forums got deleted I think the Sup Forumstards would dissipate

>shart yourself at Walmart
>it ain't me starts playing

Sup Forums grew far more than /news/ ever did.

Let's put that into perspective. Sup Forums was made as a containment board for the garbage posts that /news/ users kept making on other boards after moot removed it for being repugnant.

If Sup Forums is now worse then /news/, what do you think would happen if Sup Forums was removed.

Though frankly, I think they should do it anyway and mass ban alt-right shit posters so hard it would make April Furs Day look like slap on the wrist in comparison. Let them stay in fakechan.