/brit/

Lauren Laverne edition

this is now a Lisicki thread.

Doing a remember of that time I felt a girl's thigh and she smiled.

back from the park lads
did a poo

Going to paint the EU flag on my toilet bowl so when I shit I shit on the EU flag.

I'll piss on it too.

fuck leftists

'howling' here

fuck you

fuck off

pretty good at photoshop aren't you, is this your masterpiece too

kev's entire life can be summed up in one word: "JUST"

crossrail

>fuck you

Good lad.

Going to put a miniature Royal Navy destroyer in my toilet bowl so when I shit I shit on the destroyer.

I'll piss on it too.

>making a new thread this early

Thinking of becoming a Youtube Intellectual lads

Do I name myself after a historical figure to make myself appear cultured and important or do I go full meme to get those autismclix

Should I have a skull for a logo or is that a bit too cliche

me on the left

There's a literal retard on /brit/ who actually thinks Tony blair is right wing.

put a banana up your arse

trump appointed a general whose nickname is "mad dog" or "chaos" to secretary of state

>you can sit here if you want, user

>fuck off

>user, come over here and listen to some alternative indie underground hits on vinyl

Fuck Blair.

Fucking cunt.

>Tony Blair isn't right wing

"mad dog" is very american

I like it

Leave me alone!

delete

whens the last time you guys pooped your pants?

what video game is this from

>Fuck Blair.
>Fucking cunt.

yesterday

5 minutes ago

thoughts?

Still amazes me how Tony Blair could get away with calling his politics Third Way.

literally as i typed this

I pissed myself when I was 16 before school once. I haven't been able to sleep without pissing immediately beforehand ever since.

hi again ahahahaha

>yanks

>Interpol went shit after Antics

fucking hell

yanks need to be exterminated tbqh

howling at this

erm hun... houses are personal property, not private property

tony blair single handedly turned me off politics for life haha

>Mac

howling. kill yourself

I stepped in urine in a public bathroom while wearing bare socks last week

Made me quite disgruntled

>1479668288379.png

How can bircher muesli be so based? Genuinely confused.

>Interpol were ever good

Haha I saw this on reddit too xD

>>Mac

>howling. kill yourself

why is tay tay so red pilled?

does it help you poo?

me 'k & ets hit a lick so we threw a monk down on a rouly

Is this a real quote?

*plays piano*
*smiling with pure mirth as the lads of /brit/ all turn their attention to me*
Haha you're such a lovely audience, great folks, great folks. Not waking up early tomorrow I take it? Haha I'm kidding enjoy your drinks people, you deserve it.

Anyway, back to the song, don't forget to sing along!
*fingers go back to playing the chords and the lads ITT hoot and cheer*
Hey, Jude, don't make it bad!
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
*chord playing, runts are downing drinks and singing along*
Then you'll begin to make it better, better, better, better, better... oh!
ALL TOGETHER NOW

NAH, NAH NAH, NAH NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH NAH,
Hey, Jude!

>The owners of Fabric nightclub have reached a settlement with Islington Council to reopen.
>The new licensing deal includes pledges to boost security and introduce stricter anti-drug rules.
>Under-19s will be banned from entering and anyone found with drugs, or who tries to deal drugs, will be banned for life.
>The venue was shut in September after the council revoked its licence following the deaths of two clubbers.
>It said Fabric had a "culture of drug use" which staff were "incapable of controlling".

kek they will never stop people taking pills there, there's literally no way. only matter of time before some other mong triple drops and dies and it's shut again

>watching sexcetera at 2am
is there anything lower?

>Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at(...).png

mac redditor. fuck off you simple minded cunt

Opinions on Ward vs Kovalev?
Here's mine:

Ward won by 1 point on the scorecards right? So that means he won 7 rounds and Kovalev won 5 right? But Kovalev got a knockdown, so that would mean Ward would have to win 8 rounds to get that score, can anyone in their right mind sit there and tell me Ward won 8 rounds in that fight? Kovalev outlanded Ward in total punches in 6 rounds according to Compubox, he also outlanded Ward in power punches in 6 rounds according to compubox, some of the other rounds were within one or two punches of each other, he landed more overall punches in the fight, and threw far more punches overall, hence was the busier fighter, he was the aggressor for the majority of the fight controlling the centre of the ring and backing Ward against the ropes, Ward was backing up for most of the fight, he also got a knockdown and landed the more damaging punches in the fight which is evident by the damage on Wards face, he was also the champion, and not just any champion a dominant champion that has defended his belts several times, everyone knows you have to really beat the champ to take his belts, so by every measurable criteria Kovalev should have won that fight, yet three American judges gave Ward the victory over a Russian fighter. This wasn't a robbery in the sense that Kovalev completely dominated and still lost, but this was a robbery in the sense that Kovalev won in every aspect of the fight and was the champ yet still lost to the hometown boy when I think most people agree he shouldn't have, this really pisses me off and to all those defending this decision just know it's decisions like this that are leading to the rapid decline of boxing, ,in 2016 the biggest boxing ppv was 600 thousand buys, in comparison the UFC sold 1.65 million, 1.6 million, and 1.2 million, boxing is dying fast it's sad because i'm a boxer but soon most kids will be training in mma not boxing, there will be no knew talent and the sport will die completely.

fabric does a service to the county
the more ethnic degenerates killed by their own stupidity the better

she's very observant
yeah

Enjoyed reading this post

Didn't read a word of this post

is this winston churchill?

ah yes.

gonna get monged off my face on these bad boys tonight

>Ward won by 1 point on the scorecards right? So that means he won 7 rounds and Kovalev won 5 right? But Kovalev got a knockdown, so that would mean Ward would have to win 8 rounds to get that score, can anyone in their right mind sit there and tell me Ward won 8 rounds in that fight? Kovalev outlanded Ward in total punches in 6 rounds according to Compubox, he also outlanded Ward in power punches in 6 rounds according to compubox, some of the other rounds were within one or two punches of each other, he landed more overall punches in the fight, and threw far more punches overall, hence was the busier fighter, he was the aggressor for the majority of the fight controlling the centre of the ring and backing Ward against the ropes, Ward was backing up for most of the fight, he also got a knockdown and landed the more damaging punches in the fight which is evident by the damage on Wards face, he was also the champion, and not just any champion a dominant champion that has defended his belts several times, everyone knows you have to really beat the champ to take his belts, so by every measurable criteria Kovalev should have won that fight, yet three American judges gave Ward the victory over a Russian fighter. This wasn't a robbery in the sense that Kovalev completely dominated and still lost, but this was a robbery in the sense that Kovalev won in every aspect of the fight and was the champ yet still lost to the hometown boy when I think most people agree he shouldn't have, this really pisses me off and to all those defending this decision just know it's decisions like this that are leading to the rapid decline of boxing, ,in 2016 the biggest boxing ppv was 600 thousand buys, in comparison the UFC sold 1.65 million, 1.6 million, and 1.2 million, boxing is dying fast it's sad because i'm a boxer but soon most kids will be training in mma not boxing, there will be no knew talent and the sport will die completely.

of course not

2 absolute runts just walked into the gym with 4 cans of boost, Jesus Christ

>check the news
>"Britain is castrating its navy"
>removes Harpoon anti-ship missles and takes away their main weapon against other vessels
>19th century vessels could probably beat them now
>entire navy of 2016 is smaller than the fleet sent to the Falklands in 1982
>in fact it's smallest navy ever since the 17th century
And why? Lack of money. If you live on an island affording Pajeet and Mateusz a 4 room flat in central London is clearly more important than the navy kek

RULE BRITANNIA

Not sure who I believe desu

VOTE YES INDYREFII
How much of a self-hating deluded coward do you have to be to vote against your natural-born countrymen, who across Scotland voted YES for their independence, but were held back by a foreign intrusion of English and European voters?

Do you honestly think Scotland is an equal partner in some fantastical utopian union? Are you daft? The English now seek to destroy yet more of Scotland's presence in the Commons by decreasing their MP count, in addition to excluding them to voting on matters which affect the vast majority of the supposed 'united' kingdom.

Alas, I am counting on your cuckolded weak-at-the-knees mental illness, which will no doubt help you to justify the pairing of the population of Scotland - ~4-5 million ethnic Scotsmen and women, with the 50-60 million English and Europeans throughout this disunited island - an equal pairing of numbers which inevitably leads to an inequitable share of decision-making clout - treating a whole country as no more than a province in a 'better together' fantasy in which decisions are ruled by a southern majority, alien in race and in heritage to the true northerners.

You advocate the political enslavement of an entire nation - SCOTLAND - purely on a summation of the vote tally, not accounting for the incompatible differences between us true natural-born Scots and our culturally and ethnically dissimilar neighbours.
Scotland Will Prevail!

imagine posting on Sup Forums on your phone at the gym and having the gall to judge people

t. Vlad

why do you care

Can a lad please post the picture of Deano the Manager

careful you dont od m8 those pingers are lethal

please nuke london for us
thanks

it's adam and eve, not آدم and ستيف

I really do hope the English continue to marginalise us, blindly giving us more powers in Holyrood at the expense of reducing our presence in the ENGLISH-dominated parliament in Westminster.

I've not even touched upon a whole host of other issues of contention which undermine your delusional nostalgic 'Bri-ish' fantasy: for example the draining of talent and educated men and women from their Scottish homeland to the English cities in the south - a fact corroborated in modern times (e.g. university student destinations) and historically by Daniel Foe (the presbyterian English refugee) who noted the decline of the incomparable Scottish industrial activity pre-union.

Oh! And not to mention the cultural genocide which is currently occurring across Scotland, as English foreigners scuttle across the border in droves, seeking out our bustling economy and our mostly homogenous population: a stark contrast to their multicultural lands, proof of their weakness and inability to defend their way of life, and culture - or lack thereof.

>there are people on /brit/ RIGHT NOW who predicted UKIP were going to become a relevant party

Russia loves watching the West destabilise itself

Ah yes, this is surely a real quote

alri deano

Do you talk aboot X factor here? :) It's your favorite show isn't it?

i could believe it

>favorite
FOY