Is there a bigger fraud? Guy didn't even had it tough while growing up. His dad was in the NBA...

Is there a bigger fraud? Guy didn't even had it tough while growing up. His dad was in the NBA, and he had his career path paved for him way before he was born. He probably practiced 3s all day in his home court, while the family chef was making him healthy meals.

His opponents had to juggle the street life and other life challenges to make it, while little albino boy here just had to follow daddy's footsteps.

Funny this is, it took 3 years in his career to hit his peak, and he was probably given all that time because of his last name.

This isn't talent. It's just an average guy who had life on his side.

Someone is jealous they weren't groomed to be great as a child. Maybe you should go be mad at your dad for being poor.

>His opponents had to juggle the street life and other life challenges to make it
The majority of NBA players in this day and age grew up very well off financially, actually.

>Is there a bigger fraud?

LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant, and the Toronto Raptors.

well nice try at bait/meme thread, you'll get some bites from others.

but there are people who genuinely feel this way, and i think people need to realize this is pretty common in sports, just like actors or business family trees, unless kin have no interest in their parent's professions, you'll most likely see the offspring in similar or better positions.

kobe bryant is another player who had a similarly cushy life like curry, except kobe at least was a bit autistic so he didn't really socialize like most rich kids would.

I remember when people used to say the same about Larry Bird. Racists simply can't deal with white people being the best in basketball

Not only that, but he's on the luckiest championship runs in history

"All great events hang by a hair, I believe in luck, and the wise man neglects nothing which contributes to his destiny"
-Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte

tl;dr you're a faggot

Nice shitpost. Will anyone take the bait? It remains to be seen.

Luckiest record breaking season too baka

Vince Carter

"Those who quote Napoleon out of context are the true faggots."
-user

It's not out of context at all. We are talking about great achievements, by great men. Napoleon knows a lot about it.

You know you're also describing Kobe, right?

Nigga grew up in fucking Italy. At least he was darkskin tho

>white

>Guy didn't even had it tough while growing up.
If you've really swallowed the gangsta rap bullshit that you are only legit if you are poor and stay poor then you should punch yourself in the gonads, my sad friend. Thrice.

coming from a guy who's national sport is the most expensive in the world.

think you missed his point you monday

By your logic kids in Africa die of hunger by choice

I can't believe a human brain can be retarded enough to think what you just wrote

>i disagree so im just gonna call you names

your a moron

you're

lmfao ok buddy

Kobe was raised in a similarly pampered manner and now look at all the people who praise him

You racist boy? Got a problem with a proud white man?