Why Finns hate Russia so much? I know Balts don't like us, because they were butt sexed by Russians for centuries...

Why Finns hate Russia so much? I know Balts don't like us, because they were butt sexed by Russians for centuries. But why Finns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGm-DcTu3tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like those shoes

>want to know opinion of those...creatures
are you f*cking retarded OP

your immigrants here just tend to be violent and very low tier

I don't want to know Finnish opinion. The only thing they can say is
>*dumb shit*
Maybe you can explain or anyone else?

>inb4 some desant says "that's not true"

Russians please help me

What is this video about? What is "Clear Conscience"?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGm-DcTu3tE

I don't know. You smell like old stuff. Maybe it's that?

People talking shit about Russia. Most of videos were made in Ukraine. I can clearly see word "кaca" that means "кacCa" in Russian. Also they talk shit about pre-Russia(Ukrainian) Crimea. Some videos were taken from movies.

>I know Balts don't like us, because they were butt sexed by Russians for centuries.
>But why Finns?

Where the fuck do you think all the Russo-Swedish wars were fought? Only in the last war was Northern Sweden even touched by Russian troops.

>Russo-Swedish wars
Do you mean, you hate Swedes the same way?

Finland still would be a part of Sweden without Russia desu. But taking lands after WW2 was a really bullyish behaviour.

But I love Russia.

Stealing our land was the last straw

There are two reasons Finns hate Russia
>winter reason
>continuation reason

I dont think many Finns really hate russians though. My grandfather is from Karelia and he and his family lost their home, he does not hate russians, only communism and such.

Would the return of the lost lands improve Finnish-Russian relations?

Putin is a Finn
Finns should be proud to be annexed

Stop hating yourself Igor, all you had to do is move in Finland.

taking them back would financially ruin us and give russia even more excuse to bully us since we'd gain a much larger russian minority

We do?

Maybe we should join NATO also.

>Seeking for love

OP confirmed for pidor.

But finns was on russian side, because Swedes are were to genociding finns.

I would say major thing is western propaganda and all trhat WWII shit and the lies what my teacher told me. Fun fact we did not fight with Glorious Kraut people for greater Aryan race.

But yeah anti-russian sentiments are real. Personally I just hate the gobernet even when Putin is finno-ugric master race. I do kinda like Russian people they mostly are decent people but you never know when those russia stronk sentiments rice after vodka so I have to be cautious and ready to punch them until they drop

i don't see any way to improve finno-russo relations as long as russia continues to be a bully under the semi-dictatorship of putin

Because the anti-russian attitude is carved deep into minds of finns and its almost a tradition to hate russia that moves from father to son, even most kids dont remember why anymore. And that hate comes from obvious reasons, like opression and wars and finns being stubborn about them. Also finns are homogenous and nationalist in a way that something happens to a finn=all finns business like saara aalto in british x-factor at the moment

Literally all experiences with russia in last centuries have been negative except finlandization, and that ended in starting opression.

How do we bully you anyway? sounds like bullshit to me.

>inb4 muh airspace violashuns

Read this If there is any consolation not all Finnish are like that just the majority. But yeah western propaganda is strong in here. Like in schools they teach as how great conquerors Swedes were and gave us everything and how awfull Russians were. When in fact while you fuckers were assholes you were never as bad as Swedes.

Personally if Russians want to do business welcome but no funny business. Fuck NATO while we are it but welcome dollar shekel business

>obvious reasons, like opression and wars
Sure Tsar tried to russified you at one point later on but on the other side if you stayed under Sven rule, you would be Swedes culturally, because only under Russian Empire native Finn culture had the chance to thrive and did so with no restrictions for some time.
As for war, get over it already. We did with almost all nations we warred with.

Not that I truly give a shit about Finland or what they think of us tbqhfamalam.

I'd rather live in eastern Sweden than western mongolia 2bh

When will you be moving out then?

When I graduate from university in 3 years

Enjoy your cultural marxism then, hyperfaggot.

faggot

Name literally ANY reason for ANY European country to like Russia (not including the WWII "liberation").

By wars I meant everything that has happened in our common history of finland-sweden and russia, starting from ancient times to wars of sweden and russia, all of those wars were fought on land where finns lived and contionally it made finns think that everything coming from east=trouble
In swedish rule finns were random people living in eastern sweden and treated as equal swedes, so ironically finnish nationalism is on you. When finns realized that they are a nation because of russia creating the finland meme so that finns wont want to return to sweden, these russians=constantly causing trouble on our land thoughts became part of finnish national identity. And the finnish civil war and ww2 were a finale to making everything russian be shit in finnish minds.
fuck Im drunk, but thats roughly why finns hate russia

>it made finns think that everything coming from east=trouble
Bullshit. Many Finn tribes allied with Rus against Swedes. You only count Finnic tribes that lived in present day Finland.
I won't touch civil war and ww2 since it was all about gommies and they fucked up all sorts of shit not only in your country but in mine too.

The only time Finns had wars with Russia when they were part of Sweden.
Before that they mostly made trade with Novgorod with squirrel pelts.
This is also why Russia is known as ''boatland''

I'm not moving to Sweden but thanks, you enjoy your poverty and rampant alcoholism with a dictator slowly turning your nation into a steaming pile of rubble

Of course we would take it back empty of people, just how we left it.

>finn ridicules anyone about alcoholism

We ridicule because you guys seem to be so fucking insecure about it.
Do you feel ashamed about your drinking habits?
I dont!
I drink alone every day after work while lurking, and i fucking enjoy it.

I dont count people like karelians, because karelia has been traditionally a crossroad between finland and russia. Many influences from both. Thats why I wrote from point of view of people living in present day finland and how they probably see it

>We ridicule because you guys seem to be so fucking insecure about it.
First time I hear about this.

>I dont count people like karelians
You didn't count Mordvins, izhorians, Chudes, Veps either.

>user from DC-2 (SPB) wants to befriend Finns
Color me surprised

They differ so much about finns, that they arent relevant and you know it

What's wrong with that?

Do i have to call Sergei to handle you?
Finns and Russians get well together after we get used to it.
We are not Estonians man.

Reread my posts, you dumbass.

They differ now, not then. You just don't include them because they don't fit your narrative, while at the same time shitpost in another thread about Greater Finland which includes them all.

They were relevant, what 1000 years ago?
When nations handn't formed yet. There wasnt interaction between those fingols and our fingols during the swedish rule like 700 years ago.
>while at the same time shitpost in another thread about Greater Finland which includes them all

I dont do that

It's just usually Petersburg's residents who likes Finland the most

Oй, вeй, я пoдyмaл, чтo ты OП

You may as well ask why Ukraine hates Russia

now post one about energy drinks :DDD

Is this map accurate?
Russia doesn't surprise me but according to the map Finland has less alcohol related problems than rest of the nordics and even central Europe. Aren't the French suppsed to be so goddamn civilized wine drinkers?

>DC-2 (SPB)
>>>>/na/sosach

Look, shooting down your plane 3 seconds after it entered Turkish airspace was not cool, but please learn from it you imbeciles and don't disrespect others airspace like this.