Except maybe Barca, he can walk into any starting XI in the world

Except maybe Barca, he can walk into any starting XI in the world.

No

There's nobody better at what he does in bayern or dortmund Hans

I tend to disagree Nigel.

Provide example

I agree, the world needs more token black CMs

>Memelele
>Yaya
>Diarra
>Mikel
>Seydou Keita
>Essien

based

Bayern: Vidal, Martinez, Thiago
Dortmund: Weigl, Sahin

I would take kante before all those except maybe martinez

Only vidal plays the same position, he's the only one I'd want playing box to box ahead of kante

>weigl
> doing ANYTHING like kante
Compare him to Bender

Who?

k

S.Bender played mostly as CB in the last season.

Also I really don't understand the comparison with thiago, that faggot can't defend or run to save his life

>that faggot can't defend or run to save his life
statistics would say otherwise

Kante is the greatest tackler I've ever seen. He always gets the ball but never fouls or goes to ground

>Sahin
Has he even played since he left Dortmund the first time

Good thing no one values your opinion.

Can you write their names when you post black players? Pls

Remember that no all countries are used to blacks, and we cannot recognise them with a photo alone. Thank you.

not much

Meanwhile, in the French NT, he'll be benched because muh 4 lungs Matuidi aka the worst football player in the history of this sport

ferme la bouche

If kante is that good he will be a starter if not he will be a supersub.

We're talking about Deschamps, The GUY who has Giroud as a 9 in his starting XI over Griezmann Martial, Ben Arfa, Gameiro and Lacazette

gamerio shouldnt touch the team and everyone else is a manlet that doesnt fit deschamps' system

>gamerio shouldnt touch the team

>and everyone else is a manlet that doesnt fit deschamps' system

Yeah you keep spouting memes projecting your insecurities and we'll keep talking about football manuelito

but its true, deschamps wants a tall strong center forward and with no benzema its giroud. martial and griezmann will never play center forward for deschamps

Wes Morgan, didn't you see he wear Leicester kit?

How the fuck does he do it?
He did the More tackles in any european competition and he only got 3 yellow and no red.

He's right about Gameiro, that nigga sucks..

NOT FOR SALE
FUCK OFF

>implying he's not better than biscuits

shiggus diggus

Lel he walks all over Barcas mid too

>Implying Barca have the best mid in europe

Probs PSG desu

im pretty sure thats not a statistic

>Deschamps
>system
nice joke

Matuidi is over
Motta literally died of old age
Verratti is permacrock
Rabiot is soft as fuck
Nice midfield you have here

>Lyon fan detected

giroud is better than anyone you listed except griezmann

Reminder that the EL and CL are owned by spanish teams meaning this piece of shit bpl 'elite' player would be a joke in la liga

>PSG
they have literally no depth in their midfield, and they have fucking matuidi starting over pastore

>the EL and CL are owned by spanish teams

quite literally in fact

>Implying u need depth

Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta were better than the million average midfielders Barca have now

Actually a PSG fan.
I love Verratti but I fear a lot how he will come back from his injury.
And you probably didn't watch PSG at all this season. Matuidi is ony the shadow of his past self since around December and Motta is TERRIBLE this season.
I really hope we sign Diarra.
>implying Giroud is bad
Germany plays Gomez upfront and Spain has Alcacer and you complain about Giroud? Giroud is better than Lacazette and Gameiro, even though I like both. If Giroud stayed in Ligue 1, he would have scored 15+ goals every season and no one would have complained.
Hell he scores 15+ goals in the fucking PL and people still complain.

Are you comparing Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta to Matuidi, Rabiot and Stambouli?

Kinda I think Thiago Motta is a very skillful passer and Rabiot Verrati and the others are great midfield players

lol

Lassana Diarra? Lel isnt he Mottas age?

>Cesc
>good
He wouldn't be a top 3 midfielder at current Barcelona

In case you didn't notice players age differently.
Also Motta is 3 years older.

And what, bring them gatorade?

No, and he is way better, more technique and skilled.

the guy cant even pass a ball, hes really not that special

and not to mention top teams dont require scrappy little talentless players like him

>the guy cant even pass a ball, hes really not that special
This. He's elite in 2 things - running and tackling, while being average at best in every other aspect of play.

>that flag
>gatorade

'no'

(You)

soccer is a cool sport

What am I supposed to be seeing here? Is 82% pass completion rate supposed to prove that he's a great passer? Because it doesn't prove that at all.

>Except for Barca

Name one defensive midfielder Barca has who's better.

I love soccer. What a game, certain players are just magicians with the ball.

Busquets is 3 times the player Kante is.

remember when matic was considered as a top dm lmao

What's so funny? Kante is 25 years old and he has had 1 good season in his entire career. He's not even in the same stratosphere as Busquets

Kante is not a DM ffs. He's a textbook box to box midfielder. Comparing him to the likes of Busquets is way off the mark.

The kind of skills Kante has displayed is far above anything any defensive midfielder has done in a long time.

>statistics

What is that? Football Manager?

not even that guy
>Kante has displayed is far above anything any defensive midfielder has done in a long time
lol no

Fuck outta here.

lmao, what skills? Running and tackling?

>pass completion rate of a single player
>ever meaning anything ever

Yes

Name one player in the last ten years who can tackle and intercept like Kante can. Protip: you cannot.

Lucas Leiva averaged the same number of tackles per game in 12/13 as Kante did this season.

And Schneiderlin has been close for a few years in a row before moving to United.

next

>Lucas Leiva averaged the same number of tackles per game in 12/13 as Kante did this season.
And he averaged 0.5 tackles more in 10/11.

This so much. Kante is just a vastly inferior version of Arturo Vidal.

Fuck all of you birches Vidal is fucking based.

You want to talk box to box midfielders? Literally Vidal is the best one

Fight me irl

still not good enough to win against the 3rd best team in spain

But it's the technique of the tackle. Kante nicks it off the opposition player without going the ground, with his body already already flying up the field setting off a counter by the time "I've been Kante'd" is registered. Lucas is just a slide tackle merchant. Nowhere near as dynamic as Kante.

Vidal has 40 interceptions this season. Kante has 156. Even at Juve Vidal never had those kind of numbers.

Drinky would walk into almost every midfield imho

>Vidal has 40 interceptions this season. Kante has 156. Even at Juve Vidal never had those kind of numbers.
>what is ball possession

It's funny how you chose a season when he was in and out of the starting line up in a league that plays 4 games fewer than the Prem.

He had more tackles in almost every season at Juve. And he did that on a team that dominated possession, he'd have many more if he played on a team that is constantly without the ball.

meant for
>Vidal has 40 interceptions this season. Kante has 156. Even at Juve Vidal never had those kind of numbers.

Some numbers for everyone:

In 11/12, Arturo Vidal made 162 tackles and 66 interceptions in 2639 minutes.

His team averaged 58.1% possession so he spent 1106 minutes without the ball. He was making a tackle or an interception every 4.8 minutes without the ball.

In 15/16, Kante made 155 tackles and 138 interceptions in 3020 minutes.

His team averaged 44.8% possession so he spent 1667 minutes without the ball. He was making a tackle or an interception every 5.7 minutes without the ball.

are you a liverpool fan by any chance?

>Lassana Diarra is good
Oooh this nigga couldn't even get in Portsmouth's team

No. And even if I was, how is it relevant? Does not buying into Kante hype mean you're some delusional fan of another team?

>No. And even if I was, how is it relevant?
because you're living in the past

>muh interceptions

he thrives in lelpl because they play piss poor football there
watch him get exposed in the CL next season

Kante dicksuckers ITT:
>The kind of skills Kante has displayed is far above anything any defensive midfielder has done in a long time.
>Name one player in the last ten years who can tackle and intercept like Kante can. Protip: you cannot.
>Kante is the greatest tackler I've ever seen.
Just curing their delusion

BTFO. Vidal is literally the same player defensively while being 10 times better in attack.

Vidal plays for the team with the highest ball possesion in europe

>kante isn't good because the stats of vidal's season 4 years ago were better in one particular department, despite them being uncomparable because vidal played for the dominant team in italy and kante played for leicester who relative minnows

you should have replied to those posters directly. the stats you posted aren't in conflict with the claim in the OP.

Can you quote me saying he's not good? No? Then fuck off retard.

And it's easier to amass defensive statistics on a minnow than on a dominant team. The players with the highest tackling stats are rarely playing on top 3 teams.

Mascherano

Leicester as a whole will be exposed next year

His playstyle doesn't suit barca
They'd probably play him at CB

Mascherano is good. Only sometimes great and hell fuck it up at least once in every match

You missed the most important points :
>N'Golo Kanté has completed 1180 passes this season with a pass accuracy of 82%, of which 77% were forward passes.

Because anybody can have 80% accuracy by passing sideways.

Mascherano was easily the best defensive midfielder in the world until he got moved to CB.