Guys, I'm nervous

Guys, I'm nervous.

that's for sure warped. sorry buddy.

Vinyl record?

it was probably a shitty record anyway

No, my pizza. Pre-ordered the new bent crust pizza.

itll be fine

Damn man sounds delish

>hell be fine

open it

Is it damaged?

What record?

I swear to fucking god if someone posts Damaged...

I wish.
Top kek.

and nothing of value was lost

See, I had to treck my ass all the way down to our "local" post office today which is a full fifteen minute walk into some industrial area of town I'd never been to in the entirety of my whole life spent in this suburban hellhole, and while waiting in the 20 minute long line to pick up my record, which they'd tried to deliver to me three times and were about to return to sender, watching them LITERALLY throw packages around in the back really solidified my lack of faith in the American postal system

hope it snapped desu

It doesn't look that bad

tweet it at clipping with a sad face and they might offer you a new one or something. they are really nice guys.

This

Compared to the package no, but I think I'm gonna ask for a replacement to be safe.

If it's actually warped I think whoever you bought it from is legally obligated to replace it because it's their fault they sent it in unacceptable packaging, so I'd get in touch with them

that looks completely normal

I flip stuff on eBay in my spare time to pad bills. I've learned that if you don't feel comfortable drop kicking your package like a football, then you shouldn't ship it because the shipping services are all way too hard on packages. Sucks, but you have to work around it.

Pre-ordered through Subpop so I should be cool.

Can we get a picture of it completely perpendicular to the camera?

I wanted a pizza.

OP didn't deliver.

Say no more, senpai.

Myb can't get that shit to flip right on Clover. It's very slightly curved. Fuck.

It's not delivery, it's clipping bitch

holy fucking kek

Samefag

You wish.