What's with this dog motif?

What's with this dog motif?

will once raped the family dog

he's a gay furry pedophile

He's a furry

Do you have something against DOOOOOGS?!

stop posting this garbage parody it's not even close to funny or accurate
and I fucking hate Will Toledo

Hi Will

you're the only less talented hack than he is

What?

its pretty funny desu

you suck, your music is unfunny, give up, kys.

You think I made it? How new are you?

I have been on this site for 4 years. I just can't imagine anyone but this piece of shit record's creator to be viraling it. (sound familiar, faggot?)

Wewwwwwwww lad

if you think repeating "I'm a furry" for four verses constitutes musical parody you're a fucking idiot

I like it when Will gets salty

stop with this Will meme, I would beat the shit out of Will Toledo if I ever met him. Just accept that I can simultaneously hate Will Toledo and hate cheap, lazy attempts at parodying him even more.

Don't listen to them, they're not even going to acknowledge that you're not Will, which you aren't, and everyone knows it but they keep saying it because it makes you made.

Like, why would Will even post on Sup Forums, it's not like I think this board's opinions on music matter.

yeah I realize, I usually don't take the bait, I'm having a very bad day

>Like, why would Will even post on Sup Forums, it's not like I think this board's opinions on music matter. Stop with your subtle impersonating, there's no way Will would be awake at this hour, he's on tour right now and I hear he's very successful and enjoying his life right now

>Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* o3o

t. will

I want to marry him OWO

>getting butthurt over 3 free parody songs
LOL

Are you incapable of being human?

>getting butthurt over a legitimate attempt at homophobic hate speech made by the most obnoxiously unfunny cunt on Sup Forums

this whole board is for getting butthurt about bad music
this is bad music
don't dignify it with the term "parody", it's not intelligent enough for that
kys

Homophobic hate speech? Which track is that? I must have missed that one.

He called Will a faggot when he is a perfectly valuable and even admirably romantic human being.

Hmm... must be a B side.

>human being
>actually admitted that he was incapable of being human
get your facts straight.