Meta

I fucking hate this place. I came here to discuss about music and all I get is people telling me to fuck off with my shit taste. FUCKING ELITISTS. I came here for people to appreciate what I listen to not bash me for listening to Twenty one pilots and desiigner. What's so wrong with that? This is a music board, right? So why be mean to me? Wtf did I do to you? assholes. I am tired of this place I might actually kill myself

Twenty One Pilots are fucking incredible you can stay man

You like Jason Aldean bro?

Hell yeah. I don't really like country but Jason Aldean is amazing

Sup Forums needs more elitists.
you really need to listen to more music if you think TOP and fucking Desiigner have a single iota of value.
you're not a bad person for that, don't get all suicidal. Just listen to better shit. Ok so you like TOP, listen to some entry-level indie pop like The Smiths, maybe Sufjan, and develop a taste based on what you hear and enjoy. The world is your oyster. Just stop posting those fucking shit artists because everyone is already aware of them as it is.

You don't understand. TOP's music saved my life. Tyler is an amazing person and so is Josh. I love both of them.

nobody fucking cares man, stop posting here if you dont like it you cunt. we aren't going to change the way we think or post because one egotist thinks we owe him something

I knew you'd bring up twenty one pilots as soon as I read the first line. If you hate this board, fuck off and discuss them somewhere else

Must be 18 etc.

I love when newfags can't handle the bants. Makes me touch it through my pants.

>people being trolled this easily
Sup Forums is fucking dead. The reddit integration has killed it.

Idk get better life-saving standards then.
Maybe you'll find that Hatful of Hollow is 7382747x more striking and personable than Blurryface.
You sound like a 14 year old girl, seriously. I think this might be bait.

>tripfag with shit taste and childlike temper
Every time

i respect all opinions EXCEPT twenty one pilots. Everything else is fine.

bait detected

This is a music board though. What is wrong with you guys? I'm trying to be nice and shit and everyone bashes on me for listening to a good band. Music taste is subjective, not objective. Fuck's sake. Twenty One Pilots have deep lyrics and you could only understand them if you had real pain.

>he fell for meta-bait

fuck off. post your posts on a different website.

You had me going up until now. Fair play, but this is obviously a bait thread. Shut it down boys.

this isn't real...

This is a music board though.

Next time don't be so obvious. I'm disappointed in you. People actually believed you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

im not even making fun you dude but you know this is Sup Forums so why