Bnudesliga

>Bnudesliga
>Eplel
>"top tier leagues"

Why are we so fucking shit god damnit

If only mullshit hadn't missed that penalty

It's nice to see Atletico becoming more competitive. La Liga is no longer two team league.

La liga is a one team league for the last 8 seasons

7 game champions league tourney is a different thing

And you just know next season won't be any different.

Atletico and Real have transfer bans next season
Will be interesting (but probably barcawinslol

I know right, when are Uefa going to do something about this, it can't be good for them in the long run financially speaking. Look at how shit the TV ratings and viewing figures are for La Liga to see where European competition is going.

And from next season EPL team won't care much about europe competition since EPL offer more money

If all the money in the world can´t buy a CL for the EPL then nothing can be done.

well the 'epl' doesn't have all the money in the world so I guess we'll never know

it will eventually, football always has gone in cycles. City,Chelsea,United and Liverpool will all massively improve in the next couple of years while Real won't find another Ronaldo and Messi is getting older every year.

Is the richer league by far and is not enough. I´m losing my faith in money.

Barca and Real have far more money than any English team and they win most of your trophies.

lel btfo

Barca spent so much money on Nerman and Suarez they blew the current world transfer records out of the fucking water, but the deals were so convoluted and corrupt they covered it up and didn't release the actual figures because they were scared of any possible repercussions if they did.

This right here tells you all you need to know about spanish football.

Money gets you 90% of the way. Look at city or psg for the more clear examples

They don't and they have more sports teams (basketball, hockey, handball, indoor football) and of different ages than any english team, and all those competing at top level. Well, madrid doesn't have much besides football and basketball

What are babbling? The suarez transfer was completely straight with liverpool for 80m. The neymar transfer only got in trouble because spanish government wanted tax percentage on an amount barcelona declared as a signing bonus in brazil, so they argued it was salary and should be declared as such in spain and pay taxes there instead of bonus and be declared as such in brazil and pay taxes in another country. None of them blew the current world transfer since half of the neymar transfer was determined to be salary and suarez cost less than bale. Not really convoluted though I understand it would seem so to a retard like you

>£80m
>spics think this is ok

1) Barca don't have that money to spend, utd are probably the most commercially viable football club on earth and they could not afford to spend £100m plus on nerman or whatever the fuck it turned out to be in the end and £80m on Suarez in successive seasons, something smells rotten
2) No player is worth that much
3) The price is a symptom of everything that is wrong with the modern game and you spics are at the heart of it's corruption

Wasnt Nerman bought for over 100 million after everything taken into consideration?

>Everything is everything is the central government faul
>Even when Brazil is trying to take to court Neymar, his father, Barca, Sandro and Bartomeu
Gee I wonder who is behind this post

>They don't
>this insane delusion

Why have they spent £80m+ on players every season then? Not seen any english clubs do that.

whats with the smug reaction image? atletico has won a lot of trophies in the last few years and they were in the league title race this season. and they're only growing as they get more popular, hold on to their young stars, and get rid of debts.

2017 Real Leicester

>Di Maria
>£72m

>De Bruyne
>£70m

Epl isn't any better famalam.

di maria was £60m
de bruyne was £55m

Unlike spain all premier league transfers are a matter of public record.

They are trying to keep up with Madrid and Barca but that is impossible when they are trying to do it within the rules.

>won a lot of trophies

Unlike the EPL, and most other leagues, La Liga clubs dont splash money on meme of the season players and know how to retain worldclass players.

>Transfer bans on Barca, Real Madrid and Atletico

Why are spics still trying to convince us that everything is perfectly legal and fine with their financial dealings? We all know it isn't true and it's backed up by fact and UEFA sanctions.

>know how to retain worldclass players.
you mean offer them vast amounts of cash that you can't possibly afford? Yeah no m8 english clubs try to maintain a sustainable business model because they won't get bailed out when the shit hits the fan

yeah, you haven't heard?

they won la liga a couple of years ago, is one trophy a lot in america?

Jesus, English clubs are managed so fucking poorly. I'm shocked pundits don't talk about it more. All that money and they can't do shit. I'm so fucking tired of the "EPL is the best in the world" circlejerk. This "Leicester fairytale" nonsense only confirmed it for me.

in addition to their league title, in the last few years they've also won a copa del rey off real madrid in the bernabeu, a couple of europa leagues, been to two CL finals and have a chance to win it this year. and they could have won the league this year.
so yeah i'd say they're a pretty competitive team.

Shouldn't you be in the midst of a heroin high at this time of day Angus?

Doing drugs is haram, Nigel.

>been to two CL finals and have a chance to win it this year. and they could have won the league this year.

how many trophies did they get for that?

And you forgot to mention Atletico and Sevilla.

>most

he didn't say all did he?

if they manage to win this years CL it'd be a crazy achievement.

and just being competitive like that is all anyone can ask for, they've at least made la liga a lot more entertaining and they've been one of the best teams in the CL for years. not everyone can win every trophy, it's still entertaining to see them go for it though.

Atletico and Sevilla are better than the wealthiest teams in england. That´s the point.

glad that good scouting and good coaching will always reign supreme

Sevilla got btfo by an average man city team

Atletico would get stripped after one season since they are pooer than virtually ever team in the prem. They'll probably get stripped this season to be fair.

You know Spaniards (and maybe Germans) are the only ones who really put any worth into European competition? We are blessed with an actually entertaining and competitive league so we don't have to depend on Europe for fleeting moments of challenge to distract us.

Atletico would be stripped again, is what you mean. Maybe this time they can get stop them.

>Sevilla got btfo by an average man city team

the first game they played was pretty even, then city destroyed sevilla in the 2nd game they played. but sevilla has had a pretty fucking weird season in terms of results. they were actually a pretty awful team in the first half of the season and just turned up for all the big matches in the europa league and their domestic cup. fell short massively in the league.
they got btfo by city but they've also been btfo by midtable and below teams in la liga this year. i think they haven't won an away game all season which is fucking weird. but losing some games doesn't mean sevillas a bad team.

>Atletico would get stripped after one season since they are pooer than virtually ever team in the prem. They'll probably get stripped this season to be fair.

that hasn't stopped them yet and they sell their players every season

>I judge my league by big money

EPL has transcended big money. Are you really still discussing that after the season Leicester had?

Are you saying English teams don't put effort in European competition?

One day lads, one day Borussia Mönchengladbach will win the Champions League.

>German teams outside of Bayern
>winning anything ever

Nah.

yep, they don't like sports or being competitive so they let everyone else win in european competition to save themselves for the league.

The teams put effort into the CL, only Liverpool put any effort into the Europe League this year. That isnt what my post is saying though.

Its saying that we, as fans, honestly don't feel the shame that the Spanish are desperately hoping we feel because our league is entertaining and competitive enough that we don't need to. The Premiership is a bigger victory than the UCL.

Yes they will get stripped again and then they will produce another amazing team because that always happens in football right? And Simeone will live forever and always manage atletico right?

Kek

That is a lame and cheap excuse for not being able to compete in Europe

English money can buy success in football, that´s a fact.

What point are you making lad? Looks like you just agreed with me.

Sevilla would be a bottom half club in the premier league end of story because they are poor as fuck and history has shown us the poor clubs do badly, fight relegation and inevitably go down. Although having said that, one season in the epl would make them richer than almost every club in spain.

Why you have to take everything so seriously? You think I seriously think Mönchengladbach is going to win the Champions League?

"can´t" obviously

he was trying to argue that sevilla are a good team, you come out with "sevilla lost a game" to argue against his point

so im saying that losing a game doesn't mean a team is bad

How is it a fact when they have bought success with money?

What success?

That's what everyone is basically saying about english fooitball, even though it outperformed every oither league in Europe (barring spain of course) this season and in fact does most seasons.

People's memories are fucking short.

Are you retarded? Its fact that rich English teams tend to be the ones who win the EPL (the greatest success in football).

How old are you kid?

>they sell their players every season

yeah because that's totally sustainable isn't it? They'll just be great all the time.

Like Leicester?

and the rich epl clubs have spent big and won european trophies in recent memory, he's fucking clueless

>Clearly say "tend to", which a child understands means something that usually happens but not always

Couldn't you spend some of your unemployed time learning to read? Or do you struggle reading left to right moor?

i mean, they've been doing it for years and it hasn't really effected them much.

when one world class goalkeeper leaves them, another joins. a 20+ goal a season striker leaves them, they simply get another. and they've been holding on to the spine of the team for awhile now, even their young talented midfielders like koke and saul who have had big clubs knocking at their door have been staying and signing new contracts. they're a very well ran club.

last year they weren't at too high a level after losing some key players. but they came back this year as good as they've ever been or maybe even better. if they haven't disappeared yet i don't see it happening anytime soon, especially as long as they keep simeone. they've only been getting better and better as a club as results on the field have improved.

>a 20+ goal a season striker leaves them
>they simply get another

fuck me someone should hire atleticos recruitment guy because he just automatically finds world class players every season without fail, it's that simple!

there's no arguing that la liga is top at the moment

Anyone thinking bundesliga is as good/better than the prem though needs their head looked at

>aguero leaves
falcao in

>falcao leaves
costa steps up

>costa leaves
griezzman in

somethings afoot there and i don't think its luck. good scouting, good coaching.

I believe in facts. The best english team right now is Leicester. Deal with it.

He also said that the greatest success in football is winning EPL. He has to be retarded. Poor boy.

Yeah fine a bit of skill and a bit of luck, it can't go on forever and it won't trust me.

The sad truth is that atletico, however well they may be doing right now, are a tier 2 european club and they always will be. Yes they will have the odd good spell because the stars align and they have a good mix of coaching staff, managers and recruitment (like Leicester this season) but it won't last.

a video challenge would've decided yesterdays game.
america is light years ahead of europe in regards to enforcing rules.

>I believe in facts

So you don't believe that the fact Leicester is an anomaly is relevant to that? You don't care that over many seasons there is indisputable evidence that the highest paying teams win it? You'll ignore that for one season?

When you leave school, don't do STEM kid.

>Being this deluded.

10 points over the second one. Pretty good anomaly.

>Being this retarded

Must be a troll

But shekels and marketing their memes to oblivious chinks and burgers fir more shekels is all the EPL cares about.

Stayin a pathetic bunch of uncompetitive, financially doped losers isn't a concern.

Italy please, come back from your sleeping and together let's MAKE YURO FOOTBALL GREAT AND THRILLING AGAIN. It's getting boring and devaluated with these anglos...

>spics calling anyone else financially doped

MY FUCKING SIDES HAVE ENTERED ANOTHER DIMENSION LADS

>It's getting boring and devaluated with these anglos

it's not england doing that m8....

How many times do we have to say it to get i through your thick moor skull?

We don't care about Europe. We have the most competitive and entertaining league in the world.

Also

>Spain giving teams shit for being "financially doped"

kek

KEK

everyone but the English know that

>How dare you save your best players for the competition that actually matters!

Gee, its almost like all the teams who actually care about Europe come from shit, noncompetitive leagues.

>thinks football is getting boring
>wants Italian football back

but most people outside of England dont think winner the premier league matters

yeah, just like 05-08 PL or 90s Serie A

Pay no attention to the brainwashed Sky kids. Any sane person would be happy to see British teams compete in the late CL stages again.

>Typical Spanish poster

No wonder no one takes you seriously.

>if it's not fast paced, then it's boring

Riiiiiiiight. We have a conoisseur of football here... Stick to Arselel games and don't leave your containment zone pls.

Italian teams used to offer a competitive challenge like few others did.

So? Barca still have won 6 out of 8 leagues or something ridiculous like that

It's easy for the Spanish teams to dominate when their debt spending is supported by their government.