ENGLAND

Discuss

Swap stones for cahill
Wilshere for drinky

and I'm happy with that, maybe Barkley or sterling for sturridge would be ok too

>wilshere

What? He's shit.

Champs in waiting tbqh
Agree with this lad. We have to play a bit narrower anyway, those are 3 strikers and our wide men are shit. Vardy can run the channels but he's not a winger.

On what planet is Stones better than Cahill?

>stones
>wilshere

kys

Doesnt wheelchair dominate for england pretty much everytime he plays?

Hello, Roy Hodgson.

No, Drinkwater is a far better player. I'd take Delph over Wilshit.

the wilshere fanboys point to his 5 MOTM in qualifying as proof of his quality. unfortunately, these are earned against teams like san marino, literal-not-even-memeing-full-time plumbers.

yes he does, ignore the retards in this thread, he's the only actually creative midfielder we have and the hoofball england retards in this thread want to drop him for >muh work hard and run a lot players

So if he didn't get man of the match in that game that would mean he's even shitter than you think right?

>retard logic

England would probably do pretty well in that line up desu. Sturridge is pretty selfish though so I can't see him working anywhere but as a no 9

Who would you replace Wilshere with in this line-up?

My biggest issue with the England squad is that Antonio wasn't selected. England's wide players are shit, and Woy could easily have dropped one of the Liverpool midfield shitters like Lallana or Henderson for him, or Delph.

Aside from that it's not actually that bad, I agree with the Wilshere pick and sort of agree with only 3 CBs, all the other English CBs like Jagielka just aren't international quality.

Also a bit strange how he picked Townsend because he's on form, but refuses to pick someone like Noble.

>no Rooney

Captain always plays

Still too many Livrpool players

Rooney since you know that Roy will make him start every game. And I don't want to drop anyone else.

yep, although clyne might get the nod

STOP WITH THAT STUPID DIAMON FORMATION IT WONT WORK

HOW AUTISTIC CAN YOU BE

If Woy keeps starting Pooney on the KO stages I'm going to have an aneurysm.

Actually it can.
It requires
>at least one pacy striker
>very offensive wing backs
>a lot of workrate in midfeld
England has all that. So it deserves to be tested. Though it's really hard to play from a tactical point of view.

>Alli
>not creative

Bertrand>Rose

Otherwise good

Would much rather have Rooney in midfield rather than some classicly mediocre England player like Henderson or Milner.

At least they know what they are doing in MF when it comes to position and defending, specially Hendo.

Not to talk about pressing, which is what this team should be doing, given the many Klopp and Pochettino players; do you think Rooney's flabby ass is going to press anyone?

They're going to choke. They always do. There is nothing to discuss.

Just put as many Liverpool and Spurs as you can in the XI, a similar system to those teams and hope for the best.

>Tfw we have the best strike force in Europe
>Shittest defence behind it

Liverpool and Spuds are no Barça and Bayern to be for England what those teams are for Spain and Germany of course, but this strategy of simulating on the NT what the players are familiar with in team football works, since there is no time to come up with anything.

>given the many Klopp and Pochettino players
Literally 0 Liverpool players deserve to be in the starting XI for England.
Clyne is the only one who can stake a claim.

Look, I'm trying to help you in showing what other NTs do and were successful to some extent, if you're too partisan to see it, it's your problem.

>england tests the diamond meme formation in their ezpz group
>it works
>they keep it in the playoffs
>it becomes the new tiki taka and makes them champions

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME LA

This is actually really good until the final third.

Sturridge over to the right

and Sterling on the left

>Strikers with their strong foot out wide

Also switch Smalling and Cahill round

Just to be clear

------------------Hart---------------
Walker-Smalling-Cahill-Rose
-------------------Dier--------------
---------Drinky---------Alli--------
---Sturridge--Kane--Sterling--

Lyon was really nice to watch last season playing a diamond

>Strikers with their strong foot out wide
>who is Muller

raumdeuter mate

Needs wingers

width supplied by full backs, woy is a big fan of that

this might be it i can't tell what pic i am posting

>wingers
>2016

Fergie pls go

JT always plays on the left which is why I put Cahill on the right.
>Sterling
You really think he should play instead of Vardy? Lmao

when will this drinkwater meme end? Swap him for wilshere and you're golden m8

update: this is what i meant to post

It's not about cramming your best XI players into the team. It's about balance, roles and purpose.

>Alli RCM

urgh

desu i made this before jack came back from injury

it'll be more like this and I'm ok with it

>>Alli RCM
>urgh

he's meant to be on the left but idgaf fampai

The team would naturally switch to a 442 like Ancelotti's Real 433 did

Honestly, I like Wilshere a lot, but he is NOT FIT

How the fuck can you justify throwing him straight in there

There are no wingers available. You gotta come up with a different way to play without them.

STOP
PUTTING
VARDY
ON
THE
RIGHT
WING

Tell that to Jedinak at Palace or Arteta at Arsenal. Also Casillas is still the captain of the Spanish national side but he won't start

>The team would naturally switch to a 442

Must be close to fitness and he now has a few weeks to build it up. In many ways his freshness is an advantage.

Thank you m8

Gonna get exposed, just like Liverpoop got exposed last night

Swap Rooney and Alli senpai.

Guys.. Rooney is playing ridiculously good in midfield recently.

Like a mix of Scholes/Lampard. I really think everything has been solved.

Rooney will play in a midfield 3 and then we can play both Vardy and Kane as forwards.

Rooney will GOAT it up from midfield and finally leave his legacy with England. We are winning the Euros lads.

This is good. Swap Rooney and Alli though. Also Walker instead of Clyne, Clyne is awful.

agree. Rooney playing mid, coming forward into the attack when needed and moving the ball from side to side is the only way to go. His passing has been pinpoint lately

This.

Why is anyone trying to play wingers anyway? It's not like England has anyone worth a shit to play there.

What will Woy realistically play?

You're right actually. That's where he belongs now and I think he's a great option for both England and United. He just doesn't have it to be a striker anymore.

>Also Casillas is still the captain of the Spanish national side but he won't start

Are you new to divegrass?
>Woy will start Rppney because that's what Woy does
>Vincent of the Forest will start Casillas because that's what Vincent does
>we both will shit the bed before semis because the combined IQ of our managers is 160

>No Rooney

Like it of not Roy WILL start him, when picking the Englad squad you can only have 10 players to choose from because Rooney playing is a given

>no Kante
>no Mahrez
enjoy getting knocked out in the group stages

Add Lallana, Ricky Lambert and Carroll

Good post.

Good thread

Bertrand over Rose
Maybe someone else over Sturridge as he willl drift inside too much

Best England squad here

>all those retards putting Vardy on the wing
I swear to fucking god we've learnt nothing from the Gerrard-Lampard dilemma.

>Creative
>Can't Score
>Can't assist

Dier in CB is the patrician choice

this would win guaranteed

Ozil isn't a goalkeeper m8

I know >english goalkeeping is a meme but I still think playing without one isn't going to work.

I was suggesting that England is so far ahead of every other team in terms of talent that the only fair thing to do would be to play with a gk

Oh ok
You're alright, welcome aboard the bandwagon

*without

I'm failing harder than liverpool at the moment

It doesn't matter what players England take to the Euros, they still have fucking Roy Hodgson as manager. They won't make it out of the group.

This
We need to flop early so he goes
WC2018 is ours

Yes, because flopping at the WC helped you...

I have no idea how we wasn't sacked after >1 point in 2014

I would friend her on facebook and then sit in front of messenger for 30 minutes each night with "g-good eve m'lady" typed out but lacking the courage to send it

Do Americans have extra large keyboards to accommodate their fatter than humanly recommended fingers?

>not naked

fuck off aussy

How long did it take you to type that out, fatty?

still failing me.......and I am not fat. I box. pretty good shape at the moment

Is replying to me considered your daily exercise?

or are you replying to me?

>the majority of people here unironically saying that Rooney isn't Englel's best player

Kek, his midfield preformance will be you're only legitimate chance of bringing it home

But he's clearly not England's best player. How could you possibly think he is?

We can dance Nobbys dance
We could dance it in France

It's coming home lads

tbf he was decent in the past few games. sick hollywood balls