Why is Sparklehorse so underrated and no one knows this piece of art?

Why is Sparklehorse so underrated and no one knows this piece of art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnLDvMecxb4
youtube.com/watch?v=TPWf-KbHsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHU5Ho59tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fyv_DFzG2SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C'mon, even you guys don't know the guy?

is a good album

Yeah, we do, but he's shit, so we don't talk about him. Good Morning Spider is better anyway.

He's great.

I've wondered this for a long time. You don't hear many people talking about him.

It's a wonderful life is a god damn masterpiece too.

some of the best pop music i know of. its funny how hes worked with tom wait david lynch and a bunch of other famous people but still dosent get much attention.
u would have thought that killing urself would make ur music more popular but apparently not

Yes Good Morning Spider is, but Vivadixie(...) is not bad too. Why do you think he's shit?

From his hometown and know people who knew him. Love his music, wish I saw him. RIP

YEah... the album with lynch/danger mouse is quite good, with a lot of famous guest artists.

Maybe people feel he's music to be a little too depressing, but for me it just makes me feel better really.

It's shit.
Listen to something more accessible and rhythmic such as Twenty One Pilots.

His split with Fennesz is fucking amazing. Though his whole discog is fairly good. Why did he have to go? ;_;

2deep4me

2 fucking good, glad someone else mentioned it

youtube.com/watch?v=EnLDvMecxb4

How this music is not rhythmic? Tell me.

Almost forgot about this recording... he was going in a very interesting direction, wonder what kind of stuff he'd come up with

same, although i do associate his music to kind of dark times, its deffinetly comforting . the album with guest vocals is good but i kind of feel they would be better with him singing

I really can't find another pop song that's so beautiful, touching, that exposes the fragility and quite desperation of the human soul as this one

youtube.com/watch?v=TPWf-KbHsRU

the hook and guitar solo on cow gets me.
also happy man, incredible dark surreal lyrics

Not bad, it is rhythmic but the album you posted isn't and I haven't heard anything from them aside that.

Everyone in this thread needs to fucking watch this now.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ukHU5Ho59tQ

Cow is such an amazing song.

He probably wasn't the greatest guitarist ou there, but he came up with some very interesting stuff sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyv_DFzG2SI

That's the thing about guitarists who aren't technical but quality wise are great. People like Stephen Malkmus, who utilized open tunings and melodies that were so great despite being so simple.

yup god doc. i think thats from some dutch tv programe theres one on ween, melvins and nick cave also that i think r still on youtube

The environment he lives in sure suits his music. Fucking awesome

It's like 1-2 hours from Richmond, VA where he lived for a good deal of the 90's and recorded a bit (I know the people who recorded him.) It suits his music well you're right about that.

I think one of my exes used to fuck those guys

I expressed myself wrong. When I said "this piece of art", I referred to all albums.

>Cow is amazing
mah nigga

IAWL is one of my absolute favorite albums.

Shit, PJ Harvey's backing vocals are amazing in IAWL. Also, the arrangements and instrumentation are beautiful

fucking over analyzed bean man, what kinda plane needs 21 pilots?