I'm patrician, but the OST for this is literally my most listened to album on iTunes

I'm patrician, but the OST for this is literally my most listened to album on iTunes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2E2v-u8Bsc
youtube.com/watch?v=clcHxg9l5Bk
youtu.be/kMUdPF260Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a pretty good ost. i like the song when you get in a fight and you're outmatched, it's like a frantic battle theme.

basically the sound of a troll ripping your level 4 khajit a new skoomahole

Don't be ashamed of listening to what you enjoy. Game/Movie soundtracks often capture an atmosphere not present in a traditional bands efforts.

>I'm patrician

(-_-*)

>patrician
>OST
>iTunes
kek

>im patrician

>itunes
>skyrim soundtrack most listened to
>thinks he's patrician

Oblivion is superior in every way

I can't think of one thing that oblivion does better than skyrim off the top of my head.

name your top 5 albums of all time

Better for speedrunning because of the ridiculous amount of bugs.

Theme song is better
youtube.com/watch?v=C2E2v-u8Bsc
youtube.com/watch?v=clcHxg9l5Bk

Pretty much every song from Oblivion is better

>Better Quests
>Better Landscapes
>Comfier Towns
>Better dlc
>Better Soundtrack
>Better memes

>Better Quests
Equal
>Better Landscapes
No. Skyrim's were actually varied and actually felt handcrafted.
>Comfier Towns
True
>Better dlc
Not parting way with more shekels for that
>Better Soundtrack
shit taste
>Better memes
No. Arrow to the knee was a classic.

get off the board

>>Better Quests
>Equal
HAHA stopped reading there only memorable quest from Skyrim is when you wake up drunk in a trashed church

Oblivion had
>Paintor stuck in painting
>Manhunt Island
>Murder Mystery House
>Whole Dark Brotherhood Questline
>Entire Shivering Isles DLC

You know you have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums right?

>I'm patrician
sure aboot that?

>Arrow to the knee was a classic
Okay now I know you're trolling

Skyrim is for tumblrinas.

>I'm patrician

Stopped reading there, patricians dont call themselves patricians. You're a pleb that fancies himself a patrician.

I won't address the other shit but you're wrong off the bat, if you even remember playing both games there's no way you'd think Skyrim has better quests than Oblivion. Don't even step with that shit, Oblivions quests were just way better.

See this negro

>Arrow to the knee was a classic

Come on now

Morrowind is better than both Skyrim and Oblivion.

>hit thing
>miss

Blackreach alone dwarfs anything from Oblivion. Nothing from Oblivion made was as monumental and impressive as that.

>mini Shiviering Isles room dwarfs anything from Oblivion. Play Oblivion you fucking 12 year old

>Skyrim
>patrician

Hell.

>literally any TES game after III
>patrician

Get the fuck off of this board, pleb fucks, Morrowind was kilo-patrician and literally everything after is a desperate attempt to recreate its magic.

>I'm patrician

just lol

Cool selfie breh

Only Arena is real.

Legit addictive game tho.

Atmospheres is pretty great
Fuck Skyrim though, I can't even kill whoever I want, what's the point of being a murder hobo if you can't murder

>arrow to the knee was a classic

Can you even imagine an album based on Morrowind-Era lore?
Mind you, the soundtrack itself was great. But the stories that were told were downright mythic.
>Speardick Vivec
>Island-splitting sword technique
>Mantling
>CHIM, of course
>Hist
>Warp in the West
>Numidium

Seriously, who wants to start this band with me?

I actually largely agree with this. People always say Oblivion had better quests by a considerable distance, but I think it's actually very tight. Skyrim had narrowly better Daedric quests (Sheogorath, Hermaeus Mora, Hircine, Vaermina, Sanguine and Azura are personal highlights) and an equally good Dark Brotherhood questline in my opinion. Plenty of good side quests too... Blood on the Ice, The Forsworn Conspiracy, and the best TES quest of all time, Touching the Sky (from the Dawnguard DLC).

Skyrim has better combat, faces and character models, undoubtedly. Oblivion does have comfier towns and probably a comfier soundtrack, but not a better soundtrack. Skyrim has the finest soundtrack of the series. Probably gonna get these titles wrong, but it had the brilliant lute based tavern songs like Around the Fire and Put of the Cold, GOAT battle music like Watch the Skies, and superb atmospheric exploration music like The White River, Secunda, Solitude, Kyne's Peace, and best of all, Ancient Stones.

Oh, and Skyrim had much better landscapes. It's pretty hilarious that anyone could think aoblivion is better in this respect, seeing as they LITERALLY copied and pasted chunks of forest. The whole world looks pretty much the same. Colourful, yes. But very repetitive. Skyrim had the tundras, the blizzard tier places near Winterhold, the comfy autumn like forests of the Rift, the pine forests of Falkreath, and the grey, stony mountains surrounding Markarth.

On another note, Skyrim had better dungeon variation. Icy caves, regular rocky caves, underground groves/gardens, Nordic ruins and best of all, Dwemer ruins. Oblivion had identical looking caves with that greenish hue or Ayelied ruins (which were pretty cool to be fair).

Morrowind = Skyrim > Oblivion, by the way. I would prefer future games to be more like Morrowind in style, but let's face it, that's never gonna happen. But Morrowind and Skyrim are equally immserive in my experience at least.

I agree, OP. Everything ITT should check out the Elder Scrolls V: Premium Sound Track, as well as those of the prior Bethesda Elder Scrolls games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Fallout 4, and Daggerfall.

>when Wind Guide You starts

no one ever does this

>Posting an actual argument with examples to back up your points
Wrong website buddy

>the best TES quest of all time, Touching the Sky
I can agree with that. The buildup to the end was perfect and the music that plays in Forgotten Vale is beautiful and adds to the atmosphere.

The DLCs for Skyrim were honestly very well done. The characters and storylines were much better written than questlines in the base game.

The best Skyrim line is "Never should have come here" though

They must have fired those writers after the dlc came out because fallout 4 a shit

>Skyrim has the finest soundtrack of the series
Really?

(all your other points are absolutely correct though)

ITT

Yeah all Fallout 4 made me want to do was play New Vegas. The writing was total ass.

elder scrolls a shit in every way

witcher games > TES
stalker gamers > fallout

bethesda hasn't put out a single good game

youtu.be/kMUdPF260Uk

Jeremy Soule is the best.

It's music, suck a fat cock.

He says he's patrician,
But he's truly and addition,
To the list of dismissed;
The group of self professed poop.

>will never be in a pussy