Spiderland

is this album a meme or is it actually good?

if you have to ask it's probably a meme

Well, if those are the only two options, then it's a meme. It's not good.

its a good meme

I have listened to it a few times but I didn't really enjoy it. I've read some people explain why they like it but it didn't really click with me.

as a much a meme as the beach boys, but except even into the sea and not the beach, so more meme

I like holland, 1945 though

No. It's really not good. Spoken-word is about as pretentious as you can get. The only good part is the first twenty seconds.

It's good, trailblazed two genres at once. There's really nothing pretentious about it. That's a really dumb thing to say.

it is neither a meme nor good

Spiderland is clearly an excellent album. How people can't recognize that immediately is pretty baffling.

Probaly the best mucore album besides itaots. Spooky shit
>mfw people with iq this low actually click "post"

Every album is a meme. Some of them are good though.

I like it. Do you want it to be a good album? Decide for yourself.

This. Honestly I can understand why some people don't like ITAOTS or other mucore, but I am unable to comprehend why people think this is bad.

you're a meme

If you know anything about playing music you know that Spiderland is a great record. If you enjoy the sound of the album too, then hey sounds like its for you.

If you are making this question instead of listening to it and forming an opinion you are probably a dank underage faggot that posts memes on facebook. Do yourself a favor and listen to that great album instead of making shitty threads. Cunt.

it's a great album

it's a mediocre meme

It's decent/great, 4/5. Overrated in circles that have heard of it, because its underrated in circles that haven't.

Bottom line. No further opinions. All queries to be forwarded by my publicist to the dumpster.

The cover art is good but the music is shit

Sup Forums it too cool for school to admit it likes something. It's actually an amazing album. 10/10.

All those faggot itt who think "it's okay" are faggots who listen to meme rap and death grips.

correct post

its the best mucore

The best Sup Forumscore album is Fishmans' Long Season but this is top 5

If there were no vocals it'd be a 9/10

I think its a great album. Very dark, foreboding and atmospheric. Listen to it and decide for yourself.