feet

this t b h

I want this doll do you know what it's called

I FUCKED YOU IN HALF

nice catch

bump

test

why

imagine if a big fat guy put on those boots with the cats still in them and walked around all day squishing the shit out of em lmao

I was banned

do you check your shoes for cats before putting them on? maybe you've crushed a cat or two in the past...

Monchichi

thank you! I even love the name

is that alice glass
those feets are kinda tasty yknw
i didn't know she had nice feets

wtf

but tho would you rather be the white cat and get cuddled by her or be the orange cat and be close to her feet

to be quite honest family

Welcome senpai

Christian Death. Bet it's her boyfriends album.
My cats listen to K-Pop. I don't though.

my stupid faggot dog just drones off me

epin doggo pupper woofer doge

I cummed

does sky have the sexiest feet in music?
i want to lick them clean desu

Pet Sounds obviously

I've been classically trained on the piano since I was 5 so a little over 16 years now. Whenever I would sit down at the baby grand in my parents' house and start playing through stuff our dog would always run over and get down on her belly right next to the bench and lay completely still there until I was finished. I'd like to think it was because she enjoyed hearing me play through Romantic era etudes and sonatas but I'm pretty sure she was just terrified of how loud it was. RIP you lil turd, I'll never forget you. I think the last thing she heard me play was a Rach prelude, Op. 23 No. 8. Pic related I guess.

I want to lick them too... they look so soft and clean

He listens to Danse Manatee.

but would u guys want her to pin u down, grasp ur cock in between her pale soles and gently rub up and down ur penis until u cum all over her feeties?
that is my dream

the distant muffled sounds coming from my bedroom of me crying myself to sleep

holy shit you losers need to neck yourselves

i'm annoyed but at the same time grateful that i'll never be as pathetic as you fucking autists, thanks for making my own life look significantly better by contrast i guess

>doesn't like sky's feet
nice meme

my dog likes when i play piano too, she always comes nearby and lays down to listen

more feet?

I met Ethan and Edith the other night before they headed to their room. Great people, I had been putting out fires about the controversy throughout smoke breaks at the show and he was really inquisitive and doesn't understand why people don't think about them as being people or just enjoy the music and performance. We three talked about a hell of a lot of stuff so I'm not going into all of it but I will say that Alice and her followers are out of their minds and current CC are really good peeps.

i saw them live years ago but they only played 2 or 3 songs

I wish there were more pics of Alice Glass' feet. Wikifeet only has like 3 pictures ;_;

thats cool. To bad they arent as good

Shitzus are a shitty dog breed tho.

they're not as yippy as other little dogs in my experience so that's pretty good

noice feets