Why music sucks

Music always leaves you hungry for more of it, it's a mediocre form of entertainment that only exists to pleasure the weak-minded individuals that crave for auditory pleasure from bad sources.

I totally and seriously agree

what

Every shit bait I see on this board I'm going to post that

Food always leaves you hungry for more of it, it's a mediocre form of entertainment that only exists to pleasure the weak-minded individuals that crave for culinary pleasure from bad sources.

But food is not a form of entertainment. It's a basic human need.

this seriously.
i don't see how anyone of even reasonable intelligent can't see that music pale is comparison to an artform like videogames.
videos games can tell a story,have interactive immersion, also include music, art, visual design. music can only have music therefore is less dynamic and inferior

It must be hard to wear so many fedoras at once.

He's right though

where did this trip-scum come from

fucking die

Fucking cunt I hope your mother dies in a train accident you cuntfucking asspussy

wow op you browse Sup Forums that must be such a superior form of entertainment, especially saving pictures of girls eating pretzels! woah man totally opened my eyes

real life has interactive immersion can also include music, art, visuals, video games aren't real therefore is less dynamic and inferior

>videos games can tell a story,have interactive immersion, also include music, art, visual design.
yeah, it sounds like it should be amazing.
too bad the vast majority of video games amount to children's toys.

post top 5 albums of all time

No because music is shit and therefore I don't waste my time on it.

haha cool. go to other board perhaps?

Gotta love it

cheers

the only band to ever satisfy me all the way is Twenty One Pilots

Username:)) I

what would be a "good" source of auditory pleasure lmao, I mean this is obv b8 but at least try to make it sound pseud