2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=fB4gjiMVKFI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1prZmb5r6kI
twitter.com/paulwilsonlfc/status/733336358387908609
youtube.com/watch?v=nQKkiCi1rFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>normie music in the OP
ugh, /trb/ is SO mainstream these days...

three posts early edisyonu

Can I just take some of the money out of the club for myself?

We clearly have too much lads

Show finances

This is for you then:
youtube.com/watch?v=1prZmb5r6kI

If you buy the 3rd world countries dlc you could do it.

can someone tell me why my white prince of Holland is black in game?

do u never ask urself what the point in playing in such a poop country is

Because holland contains lots of people from Suriname and their Caribbean slave islands.
Also lots of africans

Still waiting for that magic world class regen I got from Cherbourg in FM14

>forget that i sign this dude worth LITERALLY millions
>he scores 2 in his debut including a cheeky screamer

nice

But, are they good at football?

How would you guys form three strikes in front of three central midfielders? I'm currently going with two false 9s and one AF but I can't really get all three to be effective at once

Sometimes yeah.

I havent had a great suri player in my youth tho, 2021 atm

The funny thing is, last time I went to Amsterdam last January, the amount of minorities there aren't so great.
Especially compared to Paris and Frankfurt.
But it is a very lovely city though.

As far as I know only in certain parts of Amsterdam will you find lots of minorities.
Also rotterdam.

If you want minorities go to Den Haag (the hague) I felt at home there

Can someone post me best serbian regen they ever had

>making experiment

FUG
HOW DOES FFP WORK NOWADAYS?

I know that it was -5m over 3 years in the past but I dont know what the fuck is going on ever since they changed it.

what the absolute fuck is this? I did spend 50m in the winter last season but I made 100m in transfer revenue just this month alone.

Is this perhaps because the city payments (67m) are not factored in yet? what the absolute fuck?

play in a country like this and you'll understand.
the thing with playing in a big league is that its easy as fuck to get up from the lower divisions right to the first div, just taking step by step, and then gradually getting into the CL places.
and once you've managed to keep yourself in the top 4 of a big league, you start to become an automatic contender in the CL. It's just too easy, you just need to make baby steps in big leagues.

if you play in a shit country like hungary, having all the money in the world is pointless because nobody wants to sign for you. regens are shit on average. etc etc, its much harder to win the cl here.

I bet I'll win the CL before you do win any relevant title (EPL, FA cup, european cup).

>Rotterdam
So I guess the "Joe is a Turk" maymay is true.

why the fuck do you spend so much lel

Here is mine

Yeah it is, he hangs a lot with turks

CF-s AF-a Poacher

Oh wait so it's not Marco Reus that has the tumor?

Why not? I buy regens that might make it. There's no point in having more money in the bank than you need desu

I checked and it seems like I never bought a Serb.

Would you be interested in a Croatian, a Bosnian or a Albanian instead?

True

Cro is similar...rest have lower youth sistem

please kill me

Wouldn't the AF and the poacher occupy the same spaces on the pitch? And the gap between midfield and attack would seem rather too big

>tfw almost sacked because all 3 strikers went out injured for months and you have no AMs to do a strikerless formation

I personally like DLF(s) - F9 - AF

Things i fucking hate
>RED CARD
>goal from throw in
>this player is injury prone

i make the two on the outside mark their FBs so they're staying out bit wider while the AF stays up top in the middle. so far its worked for me.

>not sending your players out to hurt the other team

>rest have lower youth sistem
Which is really retarded. Despite shit facilities and relatively small populations, all these countries (peoples when it comes to Albos) produce a fair amount of pretty good players (and some excellent ones) irl

>beat Arsenal
>beat Spurs
>beat United
>draw with Chelsea

>lose to blackburn
>lose to brighton

reeeeeeeee

And worst thing ever...try to manage some italian team.One red card per game easly
Yes but do you really think our youths are not better then english.they have godly regens but irl they are fucking joke

>but do you really think our youths are not better then english
I just said that Croatia, Serbian, Albo, etc kids are better at footy than English kids and that our countries produce more talented players per capita than most Western countries

Well you said bout bosnians and albos so i said game is not real and make a example of english cucks
>england wining so much WC in fm, based as fuck

>Ginola
;-;

hell be fine

If he doesn't survive this, then 2016 sure is the year where legends go to die.

>liverpool fans
twitter.com/paulwilsonlfc/status/733336358387908609

classic mentally ill Liverslip fan

nervous desu

>Football League propose expanding professional game in England to five leagues of 20 teams from start of 2019/20 season

thoughts?

Decreasing the size of those already with 20+?
I like it. Less fixture congestion, a few more teams. Can't see a downside desu.

so what would happen to the conference?

I imagine everything would shift up. as in conference teams become new football league teams and everyone below gets shifted up

Presumably it will become L3 and then we just have Conference N/S with no actual Conference.
Sorry "National League"

that was a close one boys.

What tactic should I employ next season?
I used a 3-5-2 but 50%+ of the goals conceded have been from crosses.

Fuckin praying the board gives me a budget so I can actually get some shitters

>What tactic should I employ next season?
something asymmetric

was more thinking 4-4-2 stick to positions seeing as the squad has the lowest positioning and marking in the league...

>mfw my local team would finally reach the conference

then why did you ask me REEEEEEE

>Relegation from the Football League would be scrapped in the 2018-19 season before the restructure for the following season.
L2 confirmed for MLS

Most teams will not be able to afford paying their players a full time contract at that level though, would need a lot of money from The Football League to get that done succesfully, the step from vanarama north/south to professional is huge.

BARRA

>someone who isn't me playing Barrow

good luck senpai

FM2019 confirmed fucking terrible

i would've thought it'd stay how it is, right? no need for full contracts until League 2

travel will suck for teams though

it's hard work lad, they're fuckin shite and there's so many gaps in the squad.

I tried with my boyhood club Tranmere and they were even worse but I'm sticking with Barrow seeing as my mam is from there lol

and he's doing pretty well too

I imagine they're trying to beef up the quality of leagues below league 2.

With TV money now, I imagine their aim is to have that 'trickle' down the leagues so that everyone gets a bit of it.

It's weird the lack of money in lower leagues when League 2 is skill equivalent to like Allsvenskan or some shit

why do you guys download custom player faces that look like absolute dogshit

jesus man

>barrow and Tranmere

my two favourite non league teams by far, one (tranmere) due to friends there and Barrow due to FM.

at least Barrow should keep you save from to big financial problems

Its not his fault Ronaldo looks like a fuccboi, he always looks like that

>bjorn engels injured for euro 2016

if you happened to have money riding on belgium better ask it back m8s

I can only let myself play in scotland lower leagues now because I love their league and season structure. It makes me sad that most of the league mods out there are to "fix" the "terrible" design of the scottish pyramid, all I want is even lower levels that work the same way.

literally who?

YerDinner, I have a question if Yer here.

>that feel when you are wondering where the fuck your top player is but he had a non negotiable clause of 5 million and he left a week ago to another club

He is probably having HisDinner

The only proper RB Belgium have

Because somebody asked for the guy that cost city 75m, give or take - it's pic related

hi can i help

What happened to Anthony Vanden Borre?
I remember him being cheesy as fuck like 10 years ago and he could play RB but seems he just disappeared.

""no""

bad attitude, he's from the same youth intake as Kompany and looked to have more potential than him but look where their different attitudes go them

youtube.com/watch?v=nQKkiCi1rFo

And this is the kid that is going to cost AC Milan 71m (they're currently holding contract talls, I accepted their offer)

I never thought I'd sell him but I have always had more quality striker youth than I could accomodate (I only play one striker in my team, I have Csaba + 3 regens who will be at least as good as him) and I knew that I had to sell one of the lads - I was expecting to sell two of the regens and keep Csaba as my club legend but well, I don't give too many fucks about the soft aspects of football (like legends, homegrown people etc). I can't not sell this player for that much money if I was looking to get rid of a striker anyway.

His replacements are not quite at his level yet but theyre close.

I pretty much download the first I can get because even though I like having a facepack it's not something that bothers me that much

i didnt know he played in that band. thats cool.

I don't use one at all because it also does not bother me. People in here will ride you hard if you don't use one or use a good one.

I'm the same way with faces, the only thing I'd ever want to download is a logopack that changes all the official crests to the standard FM-rendered badges, but nobody has ever made or even considered making one because I'm the only one that cares.

WE ARE FUCKING DOING IT HOLY SHIT

>complete collapse

who's we

>win the league anyway

Choice between congratulating the lads on winning the league or getting angry because we surrendered a 3 goal lead at home? only one real choice

oh
good luck fampire

FUCK YES GET FUCKING FUCKED FUCKING DOETINCHEM FUCKS YES FUCK YESYESYESYESXYES

DA EAGLESSSS

RED CARD AND ALREADY 2-0. THIS IS FUCKING OVER

go go go! win 5-0

also nac pls win

Rootin' for your bois tonite

>no butter

jesus christ mate

KENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>no tomato
>no mayonnaise

Does anyone know where I can see how much clubs earn from tv rights in the Jupiler league (division below Eredivisie)

Only 8 new teams would be put into 'League 3'

>concede against 10 men
top kek goodbye eagles