1. United States of America
2. of course I do

>Bulgaria
>not really desu

Why can't you gypsies get it together

barely

1. netherlands
2. india tier

Was attacking my country a democratic descion? I assumed it was just the rich puppetmasters behind the American government who was responsible

That's what people here don't understand, they think Americans voted to do all the terrible things thier government did. In the end the average American has as much democratic influence on what thier government does as I do

how will America recover from this?

>America
>democracy

haha

HAAHAHAHAHA BOOOOOOOOM

How can Americlaps recover from this?

delet this

Burgers just got told

All EU countries should be red since they let unelected bureaucrats run everything.

how will america ever recover?

shut up mudslime

Talking about democracy.

It's like 9/11 all over again!!!

Fucking hell

We are that good?
wtf

>bragging about being #26

>Was attacking my country a democratic descion?

Yes fuck you.

Speak up one more time and we'll attack your country again. This time once and for all.

Eat shit. Trump isn't going to take any of your yapping.

>Paises Bajos

interesting..

>Spain
>Total democracy

>Not bragging at all.

iraq basado

Iranian here. I know the Iran-Iraq war wasn't your fault. You're still my brother in Islam. I love you Iraqibro. And I do feel your pain. That's why I want Assad to win. So America finally starts staying out of our countries affairs.

Your not his brother habibi, youre a traitor become an hero or kill yourself.

Are you a proxyfag or diaspora? Because I have some questions about Iran.

Neither, but depending on your question I may or may not be able to answer it. What's your question?

Nobody uses Paises Bajos tho
Everyone calls you Holanda

I call them Netherlands / Paises Bajos, tho.

>Neither
Are you in the US for work/study then?

>democracy
Democracy is a bait.

@67704806
a fucking leaf

daily reminder that if your country isn't dark green, you aren't white

We are good at pretending

Yes I'm here for uni

>How easy/dangerous to score weed in Iran
>How easy/dangerous to score with girls
>best cities to visit outside of Teheran
>how safe is it to backpack and/or hitch a ride

>How easy/dangerous to score weed in Iran
I don't smoke weed and it's not really a thing in Iran, but I'm sure if you hang out with/know the right people you could get some just like with alchohol
>How easy/dangerous to score with girls
Honestly virtually impossible unless again you hang out with/know the right people and go to their parties. But even then it's extremely dangerous because if they decide to rat you out to the police you're fucked.

There aren't that many sluts/degenerates left in Iran (most are diaspora who've already left the country), but the ones who are like that are pretty easily identifiable just by how they look/dress. Just look for guys who dress like they're from Jersey Shore, and for women they'll be wearing way too much makeup, high heels, leather skin tight jeans, their hijabs will be falling off, and they'll probably be wearing fake expensive sunglasses with a fake expensive purse.
>best cities to visit outside of Tehran
Shiraz, Esfahan, Tabriz off the top of my head
>how safe is it to backpack and/or hitch a ride
Pretty safe desu. Most Iranians are super friendly and hospitable. But I'd still be cautious because you're in a foreign country and they're complete strangers.

Are you Iranian? If not what interests you in visiting Iran?

We reelected Bush with a majority

>less than darkest shade of green
>democracy

;_;

Never understood why we are always so high, our democracy is pretty shit.

My brother. I actually live 50km from Mosul so if I'm forced to leave if the fighting finally reaches here I am thinking of going to Iran or Lebanon.

Though I dread learning Farsi haha.

But yes, I hope for a better world. And unlike everyone in my country I don't hate Americans, just thier government.

Shittier than that 2bh, we are like Africa tier.
Bunch of coups, corruption, presidents forced to resign.

OWWWWWWW SHIEEEEEEEEET

Flag
Yes but i don't like democracies, they are horribly inefficent and it's like communism in the sense that it's does not work 90% of the time

a "Flawed democracy"