SJ Earthquakes @ LA Galaxy, 7pm
>NASL Schedule
nasl.com/schedule
>USL Schedule
uslsoccer.com/usl-schedules
>NWSL Schedule
nwslsoccer.com/schedule/2016-schedule

Other urls found in this thread:

empireofsoccer.com/nycfc-to-host-possible-u-s-open-cup-draw-vs-cosmos-but-not-at-yankee-stadium-48311/
uslsoccer.com/usl-standings
tennessean.com/story/news/local/2016/05/19/nashville-awarded-united-soccer-league-franchise/84559766/
twitter.com/NYCFC/status/733393033123799040
mlsmatchmaker.com/
mlssoccer.com/playoffs/2015/bracket
mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/16/atlanta-united-will-be-competitive-very-first-day-pledges-blank
myajc.com/news/sports/pro-sports/qa-with-atlanta-united-owner-arthur-blank/nrNCb/
twitter.com/BakySoumare/status/733383815717113856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's not really a club called Louisville City, is there desu? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

>Soon

UNION
N
I
O
N

empireofsoccer.com/nycfc-to-host-possible-u-s-open-cup-draw-vs-cosmos-but-not-at-yankee-stadium-48311/

So they aren't going to play in Yankee Stadium after all despite it being available

Maybe their lease has a limit on how many times they can play there

Seriously doubt it
Probably more along the lines of "it's the fucking open Cup"

They may as well play their only Open Cup game of the year there.

Aren't the Cosmos shit this year?

This. Nobody attends MLS open cup games unless it's the final

B-but promotion when....

tfw da loons win da promotion bowl

why not? the Yankees play there.... a lot. they might need the field too.

>>mfw get to play Sporting KC here

If only there were Google.

uslsoccer.com/usl-standings

Flyover city v Flyover Jr

>S2 at the bottom of the west
Feels good.

>posting in an american divegrass thread
>unaware of USL
>deny that the first-place USL team even exists

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AMERICAN SOCCER FANS

It's just the natural order of things.

There are enough teams I feel USL could support its own thread, but literally not sure if the mods will get pissy or not.

>tfw my friends little brother just flew out to Portland to play with the U-23's

dude was at the west ham academy when he was like 12-16.

When the fuck is Garbo going to raise the salary cap?

We're not there....yet

It's a bargaining chip in negotiations with the players' union. He's not going to just give them a handout until the next CBA. That's why MLS keeps adding weird monopoly money rules to get around the salary cap.

Doesn't get any cringier than trying to emulate European culture. Why not just name them Bayern Kentucky? Embarrassing.

He's also not going to do it until he sees a majority of owners actuallly trying to spend money.
Kraft, Kroenke, Chicago not doing enough to open up more potential debt for the league.
As much shit as people give him, his economics are genuinely admirable.

he doesn't want better owners, because then it becomes an arms race
it's all under his control right now

He doesn't want to go full Chinese retard when nobody wants to pay that much yet. Also surprise, surprise, the Chinese leagues are hemorraging money and not getting anywhere. As a 20 year old league, I like Garber's method better than Cheng Daopeng's method that's going to fold China in the next 5 years.

>29 teams
WTF will it take?

>one man controlling everything is best for the league
I like your style, Herr Victor.

You can't say it didn't work for FIFA.

It didn't work for FIFA.

The World Cup in fucking Qatar next time out, fuckwit. QATAR.

>not liking based Qatar
>no alcohol
>women covered like they should be
>no foul language
>based Stadiums made with air conditioning

It's also a Winter World Cup, AKA it doesn't fuck our season

It certainly made FIFA a ton of money, thats for sure.

I'm torn on Garber, some of the shit the league comes up with is retarded but he did safe the league from folding and he hasn't done anything too disgusting.

Also he isn't Bettman or Jewdell terrible, which is always a plus.

FYI, Reno joining next year, and they just announced Nashville today

tennessean.com/story/news/local/2016/05/19/nashville-awarded-united-soccer-league-franchise/84559766/

>A group of Nashville investors has been awarded a new expansion professional soccer franchise

Wait, I thought Nashville was fan owned

I presume that's the NPSL team, this is brand new, not them getting "promoted"

Got it, thats pretty lame.

>outdoor stadiums with air conditioning
Cracka iz you retarted

Atlanta looks to be the same thing

>it doesn't fuck our season
>the players will still be playing in 122 degree temperatures, in stadiums made by slave labor
K

>The purpose is to make money
If you're Sepp, the purpose is to make money. If you're not Sepp (and I'm assuming you aren't), you get fucked en route to his selfish needs. Like, just off the top of my head, having the Cup in Qatar (or South Africa) instead of the country with the actual best bid.

It's not 122 in the shade.
Also you can see on the ATL stadium art there's a got-damn hole in the roof.

Yeah that's what I mean. It's an "outdoor" stadium with air conditioning - the renders clearly show giant air ducts over the stands.

They can also close the roof, can't they?

Yah, I think that's just for basketball and really shitty weather though. If they were going to close it when it was hot and humid in Atlanta they'd have just built a permanent roof.

...?

>the players
>implying any of our players go to the world cup in 2018

>>basketball

I didn't say the purpose was to make money, I said he made them money. Was trying to link it to Garber protecting the interest of the owners.

>NYCFC having a RBNY jersey swap today

NCAA finals will be there pham

This is lowkey fucking hilarious

Maybe once every decade or so, it's not like there aren't other large cities with big shiny stadiums

>all the RBNY butthurt
NYC is on fire form-wise while Red Bull struggled to beat fucking Chicago at home.

This weekend's "derby" might be fun

>the city of new york

mlsmatchmaker.com/
Guess I'm a Rapidsfag now.

Finally can catch up, who were those that got btfo yesterday?

>btfo
>eastern conference
Its mostly just draws, and spaghetti spilling over their.

Weekend thread should be """New York""" """"""""""Derby""""""""""" edition

>Soon

In USOC? Villages SC beat Charleston on Benuldies. Rochester and Wilmington anally gaped whatever PDL team they got by 6 goals each. I think Sac Rep won too

Yeah meant openc up, because eastern conference shitshows aren't that compelling to me.

Quick question: What are you planning on posting once the team starts playing? Cuz they're not winning shit the first year.

Hope your prepared for decades of
>mlscup.jpg
>soon

Feels memes. Everyone knows what's going to happen to atlanta year 1.

Pittsburgh lost 2-0 to a spelling error

cannot fucking wait pham

Holy shit

>what are you going to post on Sup Forums a year from now

I don't know man. Some other team will officially earn the right to soonpost..hopefully sacramento. I can be like the Dynamo fag and post pics from my seat or something but I could also just post random stadium pics, food pics, training center pics, articles, and highlights.

possibility. not as exciting to me but it could become the "yfw the bears win the superb owl" of /mls/

I don't see why Atlanta can't make the playoffs in year 1. I'm not betting on it or anything but just look at the 2015 playoff bracket. All the eastern teams are shit.
>mlssoccer.com/playoffs/2015/bracket

also there's this: >mlssoccer.com/post/2016/05/16/atlanta-united-will-be-competitive-very-first-day-pledges-blank

>myajc.com/news/sports/pro-sports/qa-with-atlanta-united-owner-arthur-blank/nrNCb/

"Q: Who do you consider to be Atlanta United’s rivals in MLS?

A: Probably all of the teams. Some expansion teams are satisfied with, “it’ll take us 2-3 years to get there.” That’s not our M.O. That’s not my M.O. I’m not wired that way. Darren (Eales) isn’t. Carlos (Bocanegra) isn’t. The whole organization isn’t. We want to be competitive the very first day we get on the pitch. We’ve hired a staff that I think will allow us to do that. We have to recruit the players, the coaches and what have you. We are in the process of doing that."

This is the most prepared that an expansion team has ever been...my feels memes will be ready but I think we'll stay above .500 and maybe make into the knockout round.

You're literally saying what NYCFC said last year. You don't understand how hard it is to win. You're going to have long trips everywhere and your team plays on turf. Take the year 1 L to zone in, and then talk playoffs.

>This will be added to the pyramid"

twitter.com/BakySoumare/status/733383815717113856
What did he mean by this?

Those are some nice crests

listen bitch, don't ever compare Atlanta to Man City D.

I know it's s0o0o0o much easier for you to be a pessimistic asshole but it shouldn't be so hard to believe that Atlanta will do better than the team with the worst signing in MLS history.

NYCFC fans are the most delusional fans in the whole league singing songs about winning cups n shit already.

>Soon

>boca crest ripoff

yeah

>Autism does not define me; I'm redefining what it means to be autistic.

yes. yes he is.

>NFL stadium
>TURF
>cancer man cares!
lol

>NYCFC fans are the most delusional fans in the whole league singing songs about winning cups n shit already.
Atlanta fans are the most delusional fans in the whole league soonposting about winning cups n shit already.

Please, come back when your team exists.

>using the word "Asperger" as a noun

>Soonfag calling other fans delusional while saying they're making the playoffs
Even Philly got better. You're competing with Chicongo for blackest players AND last place

4u

Pretty sure Chicago has a pretty average number of black players on their team. They're more Dutch than anything else, probably.

Also, p-pls no bully

t. last remaining Chicago fan

>I don't see why Atlanta can't make the playoffs in year 1.
Well it would fit your monicker as Seattle of the East.

I'm sorry, I was pulling for you yesterday. At least Accam HEEM-ed somebody.

>your best player will never be able to play an away game in Atlanta because he's a huge pussy and scared of some turf

stay mad

>Soon

Thx again for the loans, Conner's pretty good in midfield

>being this delusional
>literally interviews himself
>we will pass the honorable torch to sacra-fucking-mento
>the East is garbage therefore we have a chance

That doesn't mean you're on their level. The NBA East is garbage, too, but then there's the 76ers.

#TrustTheProcess

Who or what the fuck

can't wait for blank to sign a even worse DP. literally who the fuck wants to live in Atlanta, and play in turf shit?

shitty mercs are in your future.

>still using this excuse
enjoy your constant inuries and have fun when your player gets cancer from ingesting all that turf and retires before turning 30

>more football lines on nationally televised MLS games
I am mad.

>Atlanta Utd.'s first DP Emile Heskey

FUND IT

>Nice crests

The Hawks are shit and they make the playoffs every year. AUFC could do the same exact thing but I expect them to be better. Hawks have shitty faceless ownership and AUFC has "Mr. Blank" who actually takes responsibility when shit goes bad and loves being involved in everything..dude was out planting trees n shit with his employees last week.

Also - I didn't interview myself lmao, learn to fucking read. The whole thing started with someone asking me a question and the Q and A is copy/pasted from the AJC article I linked.

>hating sacramento
why? they should be next anyway. I don't own soonposting, I'm just the best to ever do it.

>Soon

>mlssoccer will never make a completely incomprehensible graphic for your non existent rivalry for the sole purpose of driving clicks from the most plastic fans in the league