/nba/ GENERAL - Fat Fucks Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2641158-cavaliers-players-continue-to-have-fun-with-kevin-love-wear-lil-kev-masks?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg
youtube.com/watch?v=yaWesK-nWts
espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15596878/dwight-howard-qa-superman-returns
youtube.com/watch?v=zTYhEYiqkI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

westbrook won

Nth for shifty little spear chuckers

Curry > Lebron > Kobe

>post yfw craptors get swept in 5

Friendly reminder that Donovan didn't even want to win that "game."

Donovan and Pop are still playing Risk

Kerr better watch out

>you will never be part of this cavs brotherhood

bleacherreport.com/articles/2641158-cavaliers-players-continue-to-have-fun-with-kevin-love-wear-lil-kev-masks?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Reminder gowiz/ocd are on anti depression meds. They literally cannot be taken seriously

>mocking someone for going through depression

Awwww, you dedicated the general to Clips4lyfe. How nice of you.

You reach, I teach, motherfuckers

when will the raptors start slamming and jamming?

No reason to be upset tbhl&l

>lil kev
Dem niggas got nothin to do in ohio lmao

>22/7/4

LMAO

myles turner should be on the first team

lmao deangella cant even make a rookie first team

bust? bigquint indeed!

>2 players on All-Rookie teams
We on the rise, faggots.

>curry scores 15 points in 1:58 minutes
is anyone else even trying
just give us the championship already
gonna be fun seeing cavshits being swept and /nba/ will just REEEEEEEEEEEEEE and post fedoras

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg

Lowry didn't even reach, he just stood there.

>Raptors Cavs series will be already over by Monday

Nothin to do but sweeping and having too much fun m8. Work hard and party hard in the Land

>An undefeated Cavs will have 10 days of rest before smoking through the Hip Finals

>Okafor on first team
He didn't even play the whole season

Literally stage 5

>advanced stats
>2-5

>advanced stats
>12-4
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH BTFO 1 FOR DA LAND EQUAL 10

That first team would blow manlets the fuck out..

More than Curry, Draymond, Thomspon, etc. are ever going to get desu.

>ESPN: You could have signed a new deal to stay with the Lakers. Why didn't you?

>Howard: "I just felt like it wasn't a team. I wanted a team. There were things that went on during the season that made me feel like I wasn't a part of it, like the thing with Kobe and my shoulder. People were saying, 'Dwight's so strong, he's Superman, he should play through it.' It was a torn labrum. I should have had surgery, but I didn't. I came back instead. I'll never forget the game we played against the Celtics in Boston (on Feb. 7, 2013). I hadn't practiced for a while -- I had just been working on the treadmill. But I played in Boston. We got blown out. Coach (Mike D'Antoni) still had me in when we were down 30. After the game, I'm walking off the court and a Lakers fan throws his jersey and hits me in the face. It was my name on that jersey. I will never forget that the rest of my life."

After reading this, do you feel bad for d12 or still hate his clown guts?

>mfw 1 Curry title equals 10 titles for the yay area

>tfw the lakers drafted a bust
pls don't do it again

>After the game, I'm walking off the court and a Lakers fan throws his jersey and hits me in the face. It was my name on that jersey. I will never forget that the rest of my life
Holy shit

I've felt for him as much as anyone can feel for someone making several million dollars a year. He's older in his career and his physical skills have obviously waned, which is what everyone should have expected, but for some reason didn't, so he gets a lot of hate. At the same time, he's seen giving up prematurely a lot. If there is one thing you can always control as an athlete, it's your hustle. I don't think he would be hated as much if he looked like he was giving 100% effort all the time.

>I'm walking off the court and a Lakers fan throws his jersey and hits me in the face. It was my name on that jersey. I will never forget that the rest of my life."
lel dwight is a proven loser. he wouldnt get that much hate if he worked on his game after the lakers stint

>curry is about to be 2-0 in the NBA finals in less than 1/3 of the appearances

ahahahahaha stay BTFO /nba/

>advanced stats
>2-5

damn

no because he forced his way into that situation

lel soft asf

Howard is still a great player, all people hating on him have just been butthurt Laker fans soooo mad he left them.

Drake>Curry>Lebron>Kobe

>curry from three........BAANG

how many times will we hear this

Not really. He never took the time to learn how to play bull ball like Shaq, or use finesse post-up like Hakeem/Kareem.

He also couldn't handle Kobe and his toughness, or the pressure from fans in LA to win. Who would feel bad for someone so mentally weak?

In about a week we won't be hearing it at all

Dwight Howard is a fucking cancer

What are y'all listening too?

Bumpin this shit HARD

youtube.com/watch?v=yaWesK-nWts

He's a decent player that's rapidly declining now that he's losing his freakish athleticism. His ego is way too big compared to his actual value, but he can definitely help some teams

This is fuckin gay

Shut up you dirty nigger

Nice try buddy but all this new shit is trash. Dj premier and pete rock all day every day over this noise

I bet you like Njabes you Spurdora faggot

Not him but Nujabes is based

>all this new shit is trash

same here, the jersey part was tough to read
ESPN: You are right. People think you don't care about basketball enough.

>Howard: "If I didn't care enough, I wouldn't be working out in May when the season has just ended, like I am right now. I can't even watch the Finals, because when I see someone else playing, it makes me cry. I want to be in that moment.''

ESPN: One of the other criticisms of your game is you never expanded your range beyond the key. Why not?

>Howard: "I used to shoot 1,000 shots a day. I called Kobe when I was still playing in Orlando and asked him what I should do. He's the one who told me to do take 1,000 a day. So I'd practice and practice them but then I'd be so afraid to take them in a game because I was so worried I would miss. I hate messing up. I hate failure. I was just talking to (WNBA) star Tina Thompson the other day about it. I told her about my fear of missing and she said, 'Dwight, you're gonna miss. Everyone does.' But I want to be perfect.''

ESPN: So you don't take perimeter jumpers because you are afraid you will miss them?

>Howard: "I don't like messing up. I didn't want to turn on the TV and see people say, 'Dwight is taking all those outside shots, he's screwing around, he doesn't care, he doesn't want to win.' So that's the war I'll be having in my head. I'm working on it. I have a sports psychologist I used in Houston and I have one in Minnesota. If my spiritual and mental game is right, the physical part will follow.''

howard confirmed more shook than john wall?
article for anyone who wants to read it all: espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15596878/dwight-howard-qa-superman-returns
sometimes I imagine if young ron artest took over dwight howard's body, it would be surreal like jon jones 24/7

I fucks with this ablum heavy

youtube.com/watch?v=zTYhEYiqkI0

This track BANGS. Check the beat switch at 3:48

Everything he ever made is better than what dj mustard or metro will ever make. Dont you have a snapchat to watch kid?

one might even say he was born in the wrong generation

how exactly do you do anything when curry is shooting above 50% on 3s with like 0.5 seconds of space coming off a screen and can pull up from 35 feet away? Whats the point in even playing

Literally anti-clutch

>afraid ill miss
Does this nigga never watch the sport? The best players chuck it without fear. He should be spinning in the paint and dunking it anyway... except he has no spin moves in his game cause he's G A R B O

Dwight's a really cool guy and an incredible player, the way people treat him upsets me. He fucked up a little in the process of leaving Orlando, but outside of that he's done nothing to warrant this treatment.

/nba/ confirmed for 14 yr old babby dicks. Hate when all these young niggas blast this shit in the gym.

not that user but if you have a problem with Nujabes you have a problem with life

the nigga was passive aggressive af in his time with lakers and rockets

Man, that's a very weak mindset for a professional athlete, or for even a person in general.

Fuck him, if I had his talent and body I would kill to play with Kobe and learn from other ATG centers how to post and bully.

No, he wasn't. Ya'll project all this weird shit onto him when all he tries to do is be honest and play through whatever happens around him.

/nba/ confirmed for weeabo fags who think they listen to """"""hiphop""""""""

Dang I wanted to sympathize with him but christ you can't be afraid to miss. Just shoot the fucking ball and gain some confidence. What a pussy

Except play childish games with teams trying to re-sign him (Lakers) or not learning how to post up.

Play hard all you want, if you don't know how to play properly and you're a top-tier athlete, you're not getting any love.

Dwight listens to other people too much and Lakers """fans""" are trash.

The moment Dwight stops giving a single fuck is the moment he's the best center in the league.

so which of those posts says Nujabes is hiphop?

you have the reading comprehension of a middle school kid. looks like summer has come early

Lakers fans have been known to be cancer it's his fault going to them

>The moment Dwight stops giving a single fuck is the moment he's the best center in the league.
his time is gone. he is on the decline and it's too late for him to learn post moves

Not him, Nujabes is cool. So is Mos, Talib, Quest, etc.

But anyone who hates metro and mustard is just a cornball nerd. These same people probably think Lil Wayne is trash. They don't respect the art. It's fashion to them. If you're mainstream, you're 'uncool'

>The moment Dwight stops giving a single fuck is the moment he's the best center in the league
So never

>tfw you were born in the generation that actually went outside and didn't sit inside staring at their phones all day

so glad my childhood finished before the internet became prominent

Are you saying he isn't hip hop

His time is still there. If he gives the business to Harden and demands the ball, and tunes out everyone else, especially media, he's going to play the way he needs to play, because as much as people deny it, he's a smart guy and knows how to play. He's just got too many mental hangups and it's killing his game.

9gag is thataway, homie

don't reply to me fatty

maybe if you didn't sit on your phone all day you wouldn't be a depressed fat fuck on meds

Go meds BTFO hahahahhahahahhaha

Muh generation is better woooooooo
the good Ole days amirite guiz
Kids nowadays just do nothing and they're lame back in my day we used to play kick the fag and hoop-on-a-stick and kick the can thems were the good ol days

he'll never recover the fat muslim

>obese
>underage
>tripfaggot

kysmm (kill yourself my man)

Sounds like he wants to come to Boston and play for a real team.

hes definitely a hip hop artist but I think his stuff is more than that. He composed a lot that crossed genres and if he's labeled a hiphop artist its not doing him justice.

Lmao okay my dude do you have back problems from being so old? I'm over here feeling great eating on a deficit and doing cardio every day I've lost almost 40 pounds. I hope your hip feels better.

It was called Smear the Queer and you would have gone home crying daily

>sixers fans calling Simmons a 6'10" dante exum and saying they don't want him
It kills me as a Laker fan to see these ungrateful faggots shit on him. They watched their shit team lose 200 games in 3 years and now they get #1 and they act like this. It's not fucking fair. He was supposed to be a Laker.

How do the Toronto Raptors take back the series?

>I've lost almost 40 pounds
>ever needing to lose 40 pounds

how the fuck does a person ever get 40 pounds overweight?

It's over user

LMAOOOOOO fatty no i've never been obese so I don't have back problems like you

>lost 40 pounds
>still a fat fuck
This nigga probably weigh more than clips4lyfe

That's not impressive.
Score 13 in 30 seconds you Reggie Miller tier faggots
You're gonna get Greg Monroe and you're gonna like it faggot

Smear the queer was fun as shit. Do kids these days even get to play dodge ball? I heard even wall ball was banned.

I fucking miss smear the queer

Beer league when?

>wall ball
You mean handball?

My parents fed me pasta and shit and I didn't know proper nutrition. Now I do

It's that easy

I'm 170 pounds user and I feel pretty good right now

>tfw you will never be as fat as go piss