Why are the British the snobbiest and most obnoxious Europeans...

Why are the British the snobbiest and most obnoxious Europeans? Literally every time I see a UK flag the post is some insecure shitposting about another country.

Spaniards are just as bad but post a fraction as much as UK posters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M
youtube.com/watch?v=n6RbPKqQpA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a sport.

It's spuh culture

We're not Europeans

take your off topic shit to

>european

one thing I don't mock is teeth.

Imagine going about your life having to condition yourself to not laugh, not enjoy things to its entirety because the moment you open your mouth you are reminded that you look bad; to others, inexcusably bad.

that's a crippling depression ticket right there.

Is that why british comedy is so bad?

Every dreamt about your teeth falling out?

It's so horrible, I get it every now and again. I experience exactly what you describe and it always feels so real and crippling.

Apparantly dreams about falling out are to do with appearance insecurities but who really knows the meaning of these things
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is considered comedy gold in America
youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M

no, british comedy is 'bad' because it oftentimes is/feels scripted and we live the age of standup comedy and improvising.

but that's more a matter of being able to make-up your script rather than really improvising. plus the fact that good comedians are way better than the bad ones. plus the fact that good british comedy is pretty old.

the only modern british comedian I like I can only appreciate when he's not on stage, on his 'stand-up' comedy (that's more of a clown set than anything resembling american stand-up comedy), but rather his appearance on shows, relaxed, improvising: lee mack.

I don't get the appeal of louis ck though. yet he's 'the best' american comedian to most people. which to me is bill burr.

yes. when my wisdom teeth was growing I had frequently dreamt of having my teeth feeling 'tight' to the point they'd shatter on their own.
it'd be either that or feeling my jaw clench without control to the point the teeth would break. it was torturing.

and yes, your bottomline there is true. get braces if you are not fully confident on your teething.

should make it easier to talk to strange people; approaching, smiling etc. one should try regardless, but having good teeth is easier.

Cosigning this.

you have a glass ceiling, user.

a very fragile one.

>TFW spain flag as I'm on holiday
>remembere next week Sup Forums

You have nothing at all desu

>lee mack
Fucking wot.

>me next week, remember ME

>jimmy carr

Lee mack is silly, but his silliness can tool a crowd and the people surrounding him.
He does shit that a beautiful woman would do do to a drooling man, but with a crowd. I might gather examples if I give a fuck.

If you have seen me shitposting about another country it must have been about America in a football thread, what is totally acceptable in this board.

And about Portugal, because Portugal is shit.

we truly don't. there might be a total of 1 (one) standup comedian that's good in brazil, but I forgot him.

and I was trying to make a montage of some odious brazilian comedian that's basically our jimmy car, but sillier, but I don't know his name. they look similar as well.

What a shit comedian

Delete this

Seriously, this show triggers me, but that one chick is kinda hot I guess

>be British
>eating melting cheese on bread for dinner
>get my head cut off

brits are not european, do not insult europeans

this one is one:
youtube.com/watch?v=n6RbPKqQpA0
composed, tooling people.

the other examples are with him on that show (would I lie to you?), either doing his thing or antagonizing the other sperglord, but I don't remember a particular part/episode.

Islanders can't handle the bantz

>dont call us euro
>live in the continent called Europe

Why are British people saying they'd not European when they are?

Because they have 1 seat :^)

Its like calling cubans americans