/BillClintonSwag/ - Contribute Edition

ITT: Post your bills and guess things about others, if you want to be included.

Wonders who the real cannibals are...

Wears glasses

addicted to coffee

me

Tries to be receptive of new music but prefers to be quietly reverent of older artists.

Would rather sit inside listening to music with a coffee and a cigarette.

Likes to help people get into new music, but tends to get a bit smug about knowing bands other people haven't heard of.

Was seen as the weird kid in school, grew up quiet and withdrawn as a result but likes being able to share their interests with others.

I also collect distortion pedals if that means anything to ya

likes his steak medium
meets girl, immediately imagines married life

can't really pin down your personality, but my mental image of you is a really chill grizzly looking guy in his 30s. Goes to live concerts often.
Don't recognize any of those albums.
Has some mental problems that you keep to yourself.
Don't recognize the albums.
Thin and emaciated. Probably a smoker.
Kinda weird but nonetheless extroverted. Makeshift normie.
Likes to groove. Music has always been more in the background for you.
Starbucks barista

Might be a bit lonely, but is definitely chill as fuck.

You have always been listening to things, but hold older music higher than more modern stuff.
You prefer very melodic music and part of the reason you listen to music is to remember older times.
You have an appreciate for small-time artists and gives shows a fair shot. Hello from the BC threads.
You pay no mind to any sounds once your headphones are on.

Not favorite, just four albums/EP's I've been listening to a lot lately.

Listens to what he likes. Doesn't try to impress people. Fun to be around.

Younger. Doesn't know anybody who likes the same type of music.

Fancies himself as a "funny guy". Subtly uses memes irl.

Easy to talk to. Generally well liked. Skinny, possibly glasses, above average in looks.

Doing alright now, but has had kind of serious mental troubles in the past.

Some recent favourites.

You're in a weird place in your life at the moment. You have no idea what you want to do with your future. You're slightly alarmed, but at the same time you don't really care that much.

Your work, education or training involves science or mathematics in some way. You've been posting on Sup Forums a lot lately.

You're pretty reserved, but on the inside you are bursting to express yourself. You often wear hats.

How are you both so accurate?

Can confirm, I am a Computer Science major. I don't post on Sup Forums, though.

I'm the OPN/GY!BE/Tim Hecker/Prurient guy, these are spot on as well.

hey guys first timer here

moody glum gloom peach plum pear literally in the background like ambient like clockwork or clocks ticking

This is the music I am in the mood for right now.

this is my top 4 of all time, they're all tied for #1

>that poppy
y?

You like listening to music in your car more than any other place.
Timbre and texture trump structure and conventions in your book.
You almost always listen to an artist you're interested in from front-to-back and pay mind to place the music into context.
You appreciate Dada art and the lifestyle

What's up fellas

not much, just giving feedback and stuff

my dad
he thinks of qt's ass goddesses
young

if some part of your body ain't moving to it, it ain't music

you feel a lot of things and music helps you process them

I'm reading East of Eden if that means anything

I've only read The Grapes of Wrath four times. I don't know any other Steinbeck.

Despite bneing laid back, the music you music you like is dramatic and grand in scale.

I'm really into it. I haven't read Grapes of Wrath, but I probably will once I'm done with this.

I almost forgot to listen to The Rising, actually.
Been in the car since it dropped but I haven't listened to it since January, I think.
It's dry as a bone and I read it only for projects. It's a necessary evil, in my opinion, but it does reflect life in the sense that not all things have a complete arc or a definite ending.

Cathy kills Adam and Cal then kills herself and Samuel takes the money lolololiko

I genuinely think it's a good set of pop songs. I can understand why the shitposting threads has soured most people on That Poppy. I think Titanic Sinclair has a good ear for melody though.

For some reason the picture for Larks Tongue in Aspic wasn't working, so I put First Utterance there instead, since it's 5th.

The text on the first one is hard to read and you're not gonna find that cover ANYWHERE so it's just This album + Controlling Crowds Part IV

the rising is okay, wrecking ball was way better with the exception of the odd swing and a miss

land of hope and dreams makes me feel things

Not my top 4, but the four I've been listening to the most lately. Thank Sup Forums for showing me Lizzy Descloux

>tfw you're always ignored in these threads

hey brotha :)
good taste

Great taste, user!

you love sweating when lighting up.