How is the music career going, bros?

How is the music career going, bros?

Got gigs, don't care if they're paid.

Wouldn't call it a career but at least I'm creating something cool.

I'm so low on the social scale I wish I would be Wojak - But my crippling loneliness and bitterness made me into a ugly Pepe who is the lowest of the low, Just sold 24 000 copies of my new album :)

It's intermittent. I'm applying to my 4th uni, for my third degree. I've done amazing things with my life so far but at the expense of stability. My future is completely ruined now so I'm just gonna get a degree doing something affiliated with the expertise i already have but will allow me to actually live somewhere and have a real job. again.

wojak who doesn't play video games
also i know the reason why no gf

no music career yet, because i haven't found friends into the same music as me and solo career sounds boring tbqh

hmmm who could this be :)

wojak > pepe

a wojak that isnt a manlet, so where do i find that gf Sup Forumsros?

im mildly successful surprisingly, due to good connections

I still struggle to find a direction to what I want to make because I don't want to produce a genre in specific and everything I make is so god damn inconsistent

grimes?

no I'm a dude called Black Santa

dj black santa? NOEL ISAMA IS HIS NAME

no just Black Santa my name is gabriel cayĆ³n

Wojak that isn't a manlet. I'm good looking and a talented singer/guitarist, but I can never get a girlfriend for some reason. Also I don't play many video games anymore, I just kinda sit around playing guitar all day hoping that a friend will want to hang out...They never do...

>calling yourself talented
jesus

I'm being serious when I say it though, not fucking around. I'm a really good singer and guitarist, and I'm confident in that so what's the problem? I didn't say that I was "the best guitarist" or earth or had my head up my own ass or anything.

>tfw no music bf to support and encourage and go to his gigs

we all are gonna make it bros

>Horrible Anxiety
>Friendless Virgin
>Stays at home browsing Sup Forums all day
>A bit below average looking but wonders why no gf
>Full Of Regrets and Shame
>Bitterness has eaten up once good personality
Bonus
>Nihilist af

I'd say i'm more wojak

because that's you stroking your egodick (which is probably the reason as to why you're nogf and nofriends)

wojack but not a virgin

I don't even in real life, I'm explaining the facts right now so that my situation is understood. If I talk about music, I usually just say something like "oh I play guitar" or people will just catch me singing a song. I'm not autistic enough to gloat about myself to acquaintances.

Jason Aldean?

I'd like to know what your new album is user. I need some inspiration.

I'll be your bf femanon.

sorry i cant say or else im will be exposed. Lets just say my album was kinda a big deal ;)

>femanon
i'm a male but ok let's sign

....shhhhh.....

.....they don't know.............

Wojak: 2/9
Pepe: 2/9
Hmm...

was for

Jeffery is that you?