Which city do you hate the most in your cunt?

Which city do you hate the most in your cunt?

Hamilton, Ontario is top for me. A place of depression, full of crime and smells like fucking shit

They think they're the best steel producing city in the world even though is industry is mostly dead now.

Now tell me a city you dislike in your country

Berkeley, CA. Bunch of half baked yuppie commie fucks and pretentious college students. The shittiest city in the shittiest state.

Vancouver. Too many Chinese, liberals, and degenerate drug addicts.

barcelona, full of muslims, guiris and catalans. i cant even imagine a worst combination

Berlin
A disgrace of a capital, should be Munich desu

Some place in Oklahoma

Is Hamilton the bulk of the Canadian Rust Belt?

Guys, here you have a clear example why catalans want the independence.
Hope you have a bad day, m8.

Santiago, I don't know how people still can live there, you can't go out in the night without being robbed or stabbed, and no one is going to help you even if you have a knife rigth in the abdomen, truly one of the worst city in the country

We don't have anything as bad as the American Rust Belt. Southern Ontario, including Hamilton, is actually doing quite well tbqh.

im from barcelona man.

Funny. I have friends in the area who constantly trash talk Hamilton as well, but I never went to the city myself, so I can't tell you what it's really like.

Hate is a strong word, but whenever I drive to Sweden, I pass by Moss on the freeway. In Moss, there's apparently some kind of paper maché factory that for God knows whatever reason stinks up the entire area to the extent where it's physically impossible to drive through without turning off the AC.

I'm sure if you lived there, you'd be used to the smell by now, but good lord...

Berkeley is ok. I can see how someone who lives miles from civilization would say that

Radom
Should just be deleted from the map as soon as possible

I live in Hamilton, there's a bunch of us on Sup Forums for whatever reason.

It's probably my second least favourite city in the country, with Sherbrooke being number one.

Portland Oregon. It's life me one of the gang/crime cities like Detroit and Compton and is infested with extremely progressive faggots at the same time.

i live in hamilton nz, but the worst place is prob auckland because the chinese

Viipuri because it's full of russians

>i live in hamilton

Im in London. Kinda better but still meh

Åland cos its full of leeching special rights cunt swedes.

Barcelona because absolute degenerancy.

And secondly Madrid for the same reason.

Everything on the southwest coast is a shithole, another honourable mention is Höfn in Hornafjörður.

San Francisco

Literally overpriced shit and it is hard to drive there.

It's not about liberal or anything. San Diego is a lot better than San Francisco and so do towns/cities in Orange county

San Francisco. They are a symbol and example of everything wrong in my state.

Being 45 minutes away isn't enough

>45 minutes away
Somewhere in Silicon Valley? Or further north of Berkeley?

San Jose. You?

Novosibirsk. Too cold.

Used to go to a college in Silicon Valley. Now I live in Florida for another school

Kinda liked living there cuz I could develop connection to people in technology but hated it for being overpriced. I felt like it was like at least 1.2-1.4 times more expensive than LA suburbia.

Baltimore
It's smelly, is in the top 20 cities with highest murder rates, is mostly ghetto, heroin, no nice parts, etc etc
I am embarrassed to live near it

Malmö. Pic related

Portland, OR. White people riot because of the election. What a waste.

I don't have much of an opinion on Baltimore (you're probably right). I'm gonna say Annapolis. People here are so full of shit.

They cross the road at turtle speed without looking first (I saw a lady push her baby carriage into the street before she bothered look). They walk and stand in the middle of the street as if they're immune to getting hit by cars. They take up the passing lane even if they're not passing anyone, which forces everyone behind them to get stuck there and slow down (this goes for all of eastern Maryland and Virginia). Basically they're complete pricks when it comes to anything related to shared public spaces.