Eat shit Oppie

Go Pats

I totalled my car by rear ending a school bus two days ago I low your feels

>Rear ended a school bus
How did you manage that one?
>inb4 multiple yer mom jokes.

First for the Champs and the GOAT

Accidents just happen m8

Not the same guy but just yesterday I got in a fender bender by simply looking at the side of the road for like a second. Didnt even turn my head or anything, just gave a quick little glance and boom there was a van in front of me

My commishes fault, he was nice enough to pay my fee at least

Is she best girl?

my sister once hit a bus while walking

the bus didn't hit her, she just went up for a high five and failed spectacularly. facefirst contact, no dental work needed.

Seahawks

I know, but one would imagine that poor user would have noticed a school bus behind him before backing up, or not, school bus drivers can be sneaky.

Brakes fallings off, fender benders. Some idiot smacked into a pole and collapsed a bridge here in Oklahoma today. Yall need to be careful out there

I guess the autism runs in the family then.

As a Cowboys fan I love the Ramsey injury, everyone was saying the Cowboys shoulda got him and now look at him hahaaaa, I was tired of people saying the Jags won the draft when its clear as day the Cowboys had the draft of a lifetime hahaha meanwhile Elliot is gonna win rookie of the year and maybe break the single season rushing record AS A ROOKIE.

Haha suck it /nfl/ once again Cowboys fans prove we are the highest football IQ fans on here and once again youre wrong.

she's actually the polar opposite. if I pulled something like that people would never have let me live it down, with her it was charming. she also never had any of the same interests, skill set, or tendencies as me. she actually had a severe identity crisis at one point where she was seriously considering if she might have been adopted. paranoid obviously, but her and I couldn't be more different.

I can no longer tell if Cowboy fans are trying to be retarded, or if that's just default mode

What did she mean by this?

But Elliot will be a bust...

Yeah its grinding against my rotors now so I can't brake or speed. Had to put 2 bricks so it won't roll down the hill.

Cowboy fans have defaulted to ironic shitposting, so that when theyre wrong (like always) they can just say HAHA TROLLED U

I thought she swore off social media

Skip is into him, but he's literally a delusional cowboys trip in real life.

Oh boy is she wrong.

Brakes slipped in the rain and I hydroplaned into the back wasn't even goi ng that fast but the tickets for hitting a bus full of kids are gonna result in my liscense being suspended and I only have liability insurance so I fucked myself

>Jalen Ramsey already has a knee injury

Time to rob a bank m8

>going 50 mph in a 35 zone while iyd pouring down rain behind a schoolbus

damn

Why does he look like he's going to cry??

too old

feels bad mang, good luck.

He plays for the Colts.

Residential area while on my way to a highway after work was stop and go traffic the bus stopped my shitty beater didnt

Didn't he only become good after he left Miami

maybe because he was thinking about how he and his brother vernon found success in the NFL but his other brother michael didn't complete the brother trio and instead went around beating people to death with a claw hammer

Go charge go

Most under the radar team in the NFL?

Correct division, wrong team.

Hint: just win baby

Cowboy fans on here have been the same since day 1, sorry we are confident in our loaded team, without the Romo injury we would have been in the superbowl last season, now we get to add Ezekiel aka Adrian Peterson on steroids and the best defensive Player in the entire draft? The Boyz are primed and readied for a superbowl run and Ill literally leave and never come back if we dont make the playoffs

Professional scouts called him Adrian Peterson on steroids, I think Ill go with the experts and not some retard couch coach.

Nah that would be da bears, I would say Jacksonville but after what happened to Ramsey I fully believe they're snake bitten.

He wanted to call his grandma.

Which makes it even better to bant about.

Raiders aren't under the radar though everyone and they're momas have been blowing them. Nice change of pace though.

raiders and jags are so hyped right now, not exactly under the radar

Fair enough, how about the Titans & Buccaneers? I feel like their QBs will make huge improvements in their games and both teams improved over the offseason. The Titans moreso but the Bucs were a better team last year so they needed to improve less.

/nfl/ be like: Cowboys shoulda got Ramsey

Cowboy fans be like: (pic related)

That's not the Redskins.

Fuck yeah.

i dont even know at this point

That's not the Lions.

My boss just called me and asked if I could cover hits son's shift tomorrow

Namath was statistically worse than Jamarcus Russell

Fuckers literally made the playoffs last year how are they under the radar? It's the Bears

I hope so
As long as they don't finish last, I am good

typical seahawks overcompensating for not being long enough

>Ryan
>Great

>wasting the 4th overall pick on a RB with a 6 year shelf life when you have an offensive line that would let modern day 80 year old Jim Brown rush for 1,000 yards behind it

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Texans

/nfl/ be like: Cowboys haven't been good in decades.

Cowboy fans be like: (pic related)

Daaaamn Cowshits! Back at it again with the bad decisions!

>tfw jordy nelson is faster and stronger than ever

>this is real

So where did his abs go?

Can't wait senpai

When will we exchange lake for you?

>Lacy is faster and stronger than ever
>Jordy is faster and stronger than ever
>Rodgers will be more accurate than ever
>Janis will be faster and stronger than ever
Is there anywhere I can bet on player statistics?
I'd like to put $50 on Rodgers throwing 5000 yds this year

that shit gay as fuck. Furthermore it's not even a toned six pack, I've seen better abs on lanklets tbqh, no homo.

AIDS meds reek havoc on your body

We were in the playoffs in 2014, thank you come again!*Apu voice*

Rodgers is on the slow decline

Lawl Manning had the best year of any player statistically in the history of the game at the age of 37

Lake is a faggot tbqh

You a Charger fan Mexico? Is there a lot of NFL fans down there?

>Aaron Rodgers is Peyton Manning

He then proceeded to fall off a cliff.

>Is there a lot of NFL fans down there?
more than you might think

Defense is about right, offense is way overrated.

I want to say most of those fans in "Mexico" are actually living in LA illegally

>south korean
>saudia arabia

what?

That was cause Peyon stat padded against bad teams.

The Eagles are going to have a winning record and go one and done in the playoffs, and there isn nothing you can do about it, fags

>hating the person who cursed your team
The Burrs will gladly accept you

>comparing passing statistics from the 60s to passing statistics from the 00s
Casual status: confirmed.

>Wed don't suck!
>We were in the playoffs two years ago

Redskins are literally better than the Cowboys by their own logic

worst korea loves the fuck out of certain parts of american culture, no idea about the saudis.

I work for ESPN and me and my fellow colleagues literally cant figure out a way to stop the 2016-2017 Dallas Cowboys, theyre stacked from top to bottom on offense and defense, I will not rule out 19-0 as a real possibility.

Gruden pls

Just wait till romo drinks some Gatorade and disintegrates.

>this many fans in mexico
>people's first choices for foreign expansion are canada or across an ocean
Why? It's right there across the border, they have more fans than anyone else, and isn't frozen over half the year.

>Brazil
>Germany
>UK
>Mexico

FOOTBALLS COMING HOME LADS

At the age of 38 in a year riddled with injury
Rodgers have at least 4 years of top of league play left
He could easily have 6 years of top 3 qb play left with how brees Brady and Favre have played at the age of 36+