Is it weird for 30-year-olds to go to concerts?

Is it weird for 30-year-olds to go to concerts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wsNHeSoABYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sometimes

It's only weird if it's a show a 30 year old has no business being at, like Mac DeMarco.

It's ok if it's dadrock like Wilco or Radiohead but not if it's something cool like Grimes or Kanye

Only if it's a band that no one older than 25 listens to.

>be grill, 30
>guy from work (few yrs younger) takes me to Melvins
>faintly familiar with them, say "sure"
>predrink before staggering towards venue
>venue is old vaudeville theater, super intimate
>crowd is amazing
>MDMA we took earlier peaks
>end up moshing
>fantastic finale
>crowd disperses, lights go on and he looks like sweaty sex god through haze of drugs and booze
>end up fucking viciously behind an irish pub
>love The Melvins now

so yeah I guess

No, but it's weird to be 30 years old and asking retarded questions on Sup Forums.

29 yo are ok
and 31 yo are fine too

but not 30

Shut up you fucking attention whore AND literal whore

>tfw 33
>go to post-hardcore and metalcore shows
>my friends won't come
>i'm the oldbie
>i love the bands the boys are always so cute though
wat do Sup Forums? live a miserable existence not enjoying the things i like?

Epic

Call yourself a girl at 30 identity crisis

This. 30 year olds have this beta midlife crisis thing going on. You can spot it from a mile away. Last time me and my mates tripped up this 30 year old beta fab. He spilled his beer on himself and STILL apologized to us.

That was nearly a sentence.

I admit that does sound like a really good time

The identity crisis remains

>radiohead
how many cocks do you eat a day

>mfw that was me

I am what I am. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers.

It was one of the greatest nights

There's always one old dude in the mosh pit. Sometimes it's someone's dad and it's pretty fun, sometimes they're really weird and it's not fun. Guess it depends on who you are.

Don't worry there's always that one 7 foot guy there to soak up all the attention; no one's paying too much attention to you.

thanks friend

>there's always that one 7 foot guy there to soak up all the attention
ha, very true

Not as weird as a 30 year old who still goes on Sup Forums.

Only weird if you make it imo. As long as you arent like a lame dad "protecting" his daughter by standing his ground in the middle of a fucking mosh pit. Just go and enjoy yourself no one really cares as much as you'd think.

thats a pretty fat cloud

More vape than man

>triggered

Why do so many insecure fucks on Sup Forums ask questions like these? Nobody will even notice you, let alone care how old you are or if you're going alone. They're here to see the band, not you.

No, why worry yourself with stupid shit?

> he actually thinks going to shows are about watching a band

how are they not dipshit?

Not following your logic here. Of course concerts are prime people-watching, but you're all there to see a band, and it's about the collective experience. Who gives a flying fuck if some dude was born in 1986?

I'm getting what you're saying here at all. You need to bit more descriptive.

There's only been one time I got a hard time at a show, and it was some dickheads behind me that kept screaming out "dyed in the wool" and kept pissing off everyone around them. Got pissed at me because I told them to shut the fuck up. One eventually got punched in the face.

I was a circa survive show. I have no idea what I left that out.
?

Is it weird for a 31 year old to be memeing on Sup Forums at midnight?

that's one of my biggest pet peeves at shows. people who scream out songs and expect the band to change their setlist just for them.

You're such a retarded fucking faggot

I have no idea what points trying to be made, maybe you're the retard for being really vague and expecting people to know what you're talking about?

Dude I'm a differentfag lmao just saying in general I think you suck and are fat

Music

Ok good

>she is 2 years younger than me
>I must not go to her shows

Kek, I feel old

>Is 32 years old

I'm 21

Lol same

Like who? Leonard Cohen?

Everyone knows only olddfags post on Sup Forums. Everyone younger than 28 posts on Reddit.

If you can afford it, you should go, whats wrong if you look pathetic? they'll not will ask you to leave, I though

It was a surprisingly older crowd when I saw him, mid-late 20s on average

>post-hardcore and metalcore shows
you live in midwest US by any chance?

i do not, no

you'd like it here, because its the only kind of live shows we get

well I live in a small shitcity in the northeast and besides stadium fare it's actually pretty much all we get too

At what age does it become weird to go to cool artists's shows and music festivals?

youtu.be/wsNHeSoABYQ

>A woman is having sex
>And it isn't with me
>Whore

I saw the Black Keys open for The Arctic Monkeys.

My older brother kept screaming(he has bellows for lungs) PLAY A CERTAIN ROMANCEEEE! A CERTAIN ROOOOMAAANNCEEEE! Alex actually heard him, chuckled, and said nope.

Black Keys destroyed the Monkey's performance in all ways, b t w