Has never invaded another country

>has never invaded another country
Are they, dare I say it, the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you count the gypsies ?

What about all the H-1b IT workers at Verizon, AT&T, and Google?

You could say they've been and still go through a lot of shit.

They are the only rapidly developing 3rd world country without any grip on their population explosion. They're like Nigeria with computers.

I guess their standards are so low that they don't mind another billion people on the lifeboat with them, but even China and Indonesia are coming to grips with this.

They invaded "Portugal"

this. its shitty on those streets, f@m

they are the only non-nigger tier people on Earth along with other ancient cultures such as Persians and Greeks. Hope they can fix their poo problem soon

+egypt ofc

What are the chances that the Pajeets will finally invade Pakistan and start cleaning house? The world would be all the better for it desu.

They are invading us right now.

They invade other people's pc

And most of these people is elderly i think

best post

>pakistan has nuclear weapons
low

How many poojeets does the IRS have working for them? I keep getting threatening phone calls from their Indian workers demanding that I wire them money for back taxes.

>Goa
>Hyperabad
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh

Read a book user

i thought that was busted, yo

btw, if you listened to the talk radio, the hosts used to shill their "service" 24/7. now, after the bust, zero. no such adverts

Annexing former clay (when the only reason that clay isn't yours is because your former foreign ruler partitioned your country before they left).

By that definition, Mongolia has some work to do.

Mongolia invaded other countries to expand its empire. India never expanded its empire beyond the Indian subcontinent.

Do you realize how Hyderabad got its land? Goa? Man, maybe to you the only reality is modern world, but all those places are de jure India.

If country X invades country Y, does Y have the right to take it back? If they do, is Y considered the invader? Don't be stupid.

he is baiting, clearly. the level of stupidity shown is not even worth a reply

Ahh so Hong Kong is China? Taiwan? So the Chinese should be allowed to invade these places?

So then Hong Kong is Chinese?

How about Tibet?

>thinking Egypt is not nigger tier

80%of university graduates in Egypt graduate with a bachelors in tourism.
Tourism is all Egypt has going for it, and they stuffed that up. There is a pizza hut 30m from the giant sphinx, there is little conservation effort put into the historical sites they have. Their economy relies on tourists, but the people treat tourists like shit. The people have put the country in a state of civil unrest and gone and destroyed countless artifacts in their own history museum. Tourism has plummeted and so has their country.
Absolutely nigger tier behaviour.

Rant over.

Obvious bait but if you fatsos can't do their jobs without crying for huge wages then that's entirely your fault.

>they're like Nigeria with computers

Umm, newsflash mate. Nigeria have computers... I should know, my cousin is the prince and is sending me a large sum of money.

they're not good guys, they'd invade if they could, but because they're all brown pathetic manlets they can't amount to much

seriously, throughout history, every invader from iranics, turkics to the europeans - they all saw indians are a subhuman, servile sort of people meant to be conquered and enslaved

*India* has never existed until it's creation in the 20th century.

Not in it's entirety or modern day borders.

There is no de jure India or India proper. No former country or state for reference. And Asoka doesn't count nor is there any definite cultural proximity. There is little claim to anything, but there is some. Not enough as you claim.

You can't invade other kingdoms or empires when you never were a real kingdom or empire before WWII.

Dude Nigeria has plenty of computers too.

Tibet isn't Chinese culturally and almost never was, politically. Hyderabad state was a majority Hindu state which was ruled over by a foreign warlord and a few muslims who seized power recently. Its completely within India's right to take it back.

For what its worth yes, this probably means Hong Kong and Taiwan are rightfully Chinese, from a Chinese perspective. The main difference in the question of 'should invade', is that the split was political and there are real reasons why Taiwanese don't want to be part of China, not ethno-religious like in India. Just fuck off and read something now, before you make more ridiculous comparisons like that.

Stop being so butthurt fuzzywuzzy.

>without any grip on their population explosion.

The Indian fertility rate is 2.4.

You know how people with inferior technology often rationalize their poorness by saying they don't really need said technology?
For example poorfags who can't afford iPhones say that they don't need an expensive phone, a 50$ android phone is fine too?

I wonder if Indians actually think that shitting on the street is good and using toilets is bad and unnecessarily expensive (water costs)

>t. Peter who got his IT job stolen by a handsome Poo lad

Even if that were true, it doesn't take away from what I said being historical fact. Everything from the Kushans, Achaemenids, Greeks, Turkics, Brits, Poortuguese, every other euro etc. They all crossed the indus river and saw what still remains today, a nation of subservient betas.

I don't think anybody's beta genetically desu. But really take it over to >>Sup Forums mate.

> every other euro etc.
Most of E. Europe was enslaved by the people you just listed. Is it fair to say they're all still betas today?

>subservient betas
Hmm...interesting. I thought their holy book is an account of some epic battle

t.Mohamed bin Mohamed

I, for one, welcome our Desi overlords.

Except they invaded Persia and Afghanistan

Underrated.

Two sides of the same coin. Why are Canadians so edgy and funny at the same time? Are they the most diverse posters on this board.

Go fill some more takeaway orders Chang

For all the memes I really like India

Nigeria has its own Sup Forums

The reason they haven't invaded anyone is because they can't find the loo

at least they are a Democracy
and they have an amazing philosophical tradition

>has never invaded another country

yeah, they have

india as a modern state never owned that land
so they didn't take anything back

>democracy
>good thing
Pick one

What even have they contributed to the world?

Pretty useless country desu

Memes about pooing in loos

I'm not Indian, but I did live in Delhi for a year and have traveled here on seven separate occasions.

People here are quite proud of India's track record. I've been reminded by strangers online and in real life about how how the world's largest democracy has never instigated a war throughout its existence. Of course, I'm not really sure if that argument stands strong - for most of is existence, India was a hodgepodge mashing-up of nation-states and small empires. Sometimes they'd conquer each other and sometimes they'd fight back against an invading force.

Anyway, Indians are pretty nice. If only they had a good way to get rid of their poverty problem as well as the backwards, conservative mindset that afflicts a majority of the population.

Here's a typical conversation you'll hear in a city like Delhi:

>girl walks by wearing jeans and a t-shirt
>you can kind of see the curve of her ass
>"Bhai, why is that girl walking around naked? Doesn't she have any self-respect?"
>follows her down the road cat-calling, leering, gawking, and passing lewd comments

The power of post-nationalism.

>current year
>believing in good vs bad dichotomy

Verilog

>ridiculous comparisons
Better than your's.

>hurdur my nonexistent political entity had de-jure control over these "historical regions"

India didn't even fucking exist as a concept until the late 1800's

99% of the human history has to be broken down between "good guys" and "bad guys" to be teachable in America.

I'd argue it's the same elsewhere.

Invading Hyderabad was the best thing that happened to this place. The Muslims were rounding up Hindus, Sikhs and Christians and forcefully converting them, there was already a peasant revolt going on prior to the Indian army annexing it.

The only people who benefitted from the Nizam rule were the Nizams, upper class Muslims and the feudal landlords. Everybody else suffered.

I think Delhi is the only place where cat calling happens, staring happens all over the country but cat calling and such shit only happens on Delhi, place is a shithole. I haven't seen it happen in even the shittiest village but for some reason Delhi attracts all the rapists and molesters.

Honestly most of the country secretly wants everyone in Delhi gassed, it's full of insufferable cunts

By only place I mean on the regular. It's become so common that people don't even bother anymore. Worst fucking city in the country desu

mathematics

Enjoying that lynch mob are you Etoro. Who knows maybe they will give you an initiation to manhood.

Our innate Bipolar personality embedded in online media.

>conservative mindset

Whats bad about that?
Sure they have some vices like not being able to move up and down the castes, vigilante culture and acid attacks on women and the like but they seem to be aware of the worst of it and willing to change that in the long run while some other stuff like animal sacrifiece or prudishness should be accepted as having a right to exist as it must have a purpose even though it triggers us as westeners.
Im not even into cultural relativism but being edgy and insensible often makes your group competitive against other more brutish cultures.
Look at their neighboors and the muslim birthrate, wouldnt they fall behind and be taken over by more harsher people if they would life as soft as westeners do who can afford it due to the development edge and power projection ?

THE HISTORY OF INDIA

>get raped by Greeks
>get raped by Persians
>get raped by Arabs
>get raped by Turks
>get raped by Afghans
>get raped by Mongols
>get raped by British

That about everything?

According to some ancient texts Hindus were not allowed to cross the seas. This was apparently one of the reasons why the mathematician Ramanujan was reluctant to move to England.
>Secretary Arthur Davies of the Advisory Committee for Indian Students met with Ramanujan to discuss the overseas trip. In accordance with his Brahmin upbringing, Ramanujan refused to leave his country to "go to a foreign land".

>le India has no historical concept meme

>muh bharat mataa ;'(

>Nearly started a nuclear war over a tiny rural piece of land
>peaceful

>Pooptugal
>country.

You forgot
>get raped by Pakistanis
>get raped by Indians
and to bring it right to the present day
>get raped by Chinese

mfw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

>backwards, conservative mindset
aren't you a pukka firang!

I mean who the fuck immigrates to India, desu.

>underrated

>ancient texts Hindus were not allowed to cross the seas
please explain the pic, then

PA.. Hahaha.. Paki.... Ohohohoo.. Pakistan a hahahaha hahaha

I'm sorry it's just that your country is such a joke I can't even say it's name seriously. Honestly though how does it feel that your history up until few years you were india and that you'll never have a history of your own.

>According to some ancient texts Hindus were not allowed to cross the seas.

if only this was in Islam and still observed

delet this

He is right sadly. The street vendors who are around the tourist area are the lowest type of people, they don't care about you having a good time or experience, they just want your money. And the government thinks the same way and does nothing to stop them it's disatstrous. Do you the vendors were breaking the stones of the pyramids to sell them? These people are trash that shouldn't be left around such places. but who fucking listens

Although India never existed as a one country until the Brits, Here are the Countries we invaded and conquered as Indian Empires and India throughout our history
>Afghanistan
>Pakistan
>Bangladesh
>Sri Lanka
>Myanmar/Burma
>Thailand
>Maldives
>Indonesia
>Portugal
>China
>Bhutan
>Nepal
>Iran
>Kyrgyzstan
>Tajikistan
>Uzbekistan
>Turkmenistan

That never invaded anyone is just as a meme as Nepal's has never been conquered meme

No. They are religious and very violent towards their own citizens

>Pakistan existed before 1947

Really jogs the noggin

DESI PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I am talking by today's respective idiot, even India never existed as a one country until 1947

Ah yes, well then

Although Pakistan has never existed as a one country until the Brits, Here are the Countries we invaded and conquered as Subcontinental Empires.
>Afghanistan
>India
>Bangladesh
>Sri Lanka
>Myanmar/Burma
>Thailand
>Maldives
>Indonesia
>Portugal
>China
>Bhutan
>Nepal
>Iran
>Kyrgyzstan
>Tajikistan
>Uzbekistan
>Turkmenistan

Really makes you think huh

We are basically the same people, its you who deny your Indian roots.

And no you can't say the capitals of all those Empires were situated in modern day India

And India as an independent country invaded Portugal

>Afghanistan

>Kyrgyzstan
>Tajikistan
>Uzbekistan
>Turkmenistan
You mean they captured you? Haven't Central Asians been stomping you since Indus Valley civ?

Lanka.. you'll always be our emerald.

>China
Lol oright m8.

>never been a country
>we conquered.

makes me think you have a split personality.

>dat bangle.
missed bindi though.

What about Goa?

pooptugal is not relevant enough to be considered here.

>Goa
>not rightfully Indian clay.
fuck off you mexican cunt

Are you a retard?

Sikh, Mauryan and Kusha empire had present day Chinese territory (small fraction of Tibet)

No, it was actually the Kushan Empire (formerly Buddhist then Hindu kingdom)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire

I am talking about Indian empires

It still is a part of history

And Pakistan as an independent country invaded India.

Really makes you think

wow! pakis are really dense.