LOUIS VAN GAAL is set to be offered a job upstairs at Manchester United opening the door for Jose Mourinho to be...

>LOUIS VAN GAAL is set to be offered a job upstairs at Manchester United opening the door for Jose Mourinho to be manager.
>SunSport understands the Dutchman will be given a director of football role at the club.
>That will see Van Gaal complete his three-year contract at the club and leave next summer.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7162363/Jose-Mourinho-and-Louis-van-Gaal-could-work-together-at-Manchester-United.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xlb7-ceivWg
youtube.com/watch?v=8LzbMmTQvJ8
gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mouyes

[WAKE ME UP]

>de Sun

This literally would never happen he's going to retire

>the s*n

get that scumrag off my Sup Forums please

That sounds like bullshit, I'm pretty sure the contract specifies the role he's supposed to be filling. Also United are rich as fuck, if they wanted LVG gone they would just fire his ass. They fired Moyes when he had 5+ years left on his contract, they won't use some meme tactics to avoid outright sacking LVG with 1 year left.

Also
>the sun

paper talk.......wouldn't be a bad idea though. I'm really thinking they were holding on to LvG until after the FA Cup. If he wins he semi retires (and could take the Director role) saying he came to win trophies and did exactly that but it was time to move on. If he loses he just takes the Director job saying he has set up the team for the future with young players getting time on the first team.

Director: LvG (stays on and saves face)
Manager: Mourinho (brings back stability)
Assistant: Warren Joyce (moves up; continues to develop the younger players in the first team)
Reserves/U-21 Manager: Ryan Giggs (gets his managing experience with the goal of moving to the first team in the future)

Literally why not just fire him? They have completely different ideas on how footbll is supposed to be played.

Total bullshit.

They're just trying to find any fresh angle in a deal that's been done for months.

Van Gaal will retire to his Portuguese villa.

Wow they find new ways to spin the same bullshit story.

Remind me why newspapers exist again?

[CAN'T WAKE UP]

>manure making him work instead of retiring early

Jej

To keep the masses doped up so they can't see the truth that is Illuminati.

To make money just like any other business. Are people going to buy a newspaper (or visit a news website) that has boring and non-salacious stories? No.

>Giggs taking a demotion to further his career at the same club

Americans

>mfw Wenger is apart of the illuminati

>apart
You type like a brazilian in disguise

>"They have completely different ideas on how footbll is supposed to be played."
>Proceed to sign Mourinho
Don't pretend that there are football values in this, United just want to win.

Mourinho is going to arsenal

kek wills it

Woodward is cucked

>Mou goes to Everton
>LVG stays on to complete demolition of ManU
>Woy crashes INGERLAND out of the Euros
>Bob Bradley brought in as NT manager

DOGS & CATS LIVING TOGETHER
MASS HYSTERIA

>yank
>can't speak english properly

Nope, seems about right

>SunSport understands
>SunSport

Lel

That actually makes sense, which is why it won't happen.

also
>the sun

>mou going to a comparatively poorfag team

why? can't you handle The Truth?

>The Sun

Yeah no. But hey, the fans are chanting one thing... youtube.com/watch?v=Xlb7-ceivWg

This would be fun, these two could do a very good comedy duo.

So what will Van Laals buying philosofee be?

>inb4 hoof the money to Ajax

>the sun

youtube.com/watch?v=8LzbMmTQvJ8

Before you go-go?

some people have a problem with the sun because of hillsborough. i have a problem with l*verp**l because of heysel.

those involved with the publication of hillsborough articles were a handful of journalists and a couple of editors guilty of inaccurate reporting. those involved in heysel were a mob of scousers guilty of murder.

if you hate the s*n because of the actions of some of its members, at least be consistent about it and hate yourself too.

video related. scouse dindus doing the thing they dindu and would never have done in the future.

gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009

My hatred of The Sun has little to do with Hillsborough and more to do with the fact they're a despicable slanderous rag with zero journalistic integrity.

woodward is trying to save face. if they fire van gaal it's pretty much woodward admitting he hired the wrong person, made a boat load of shit signings and didnt learn from firing moyes so early