youtube.com/watch?v=LAjBMbv7egY
youtube.com/watch?v=NfZo22y44XU
youtube.com/watch?v=SQKoE3cfk2U
youtube.com/watch?v=or9E7yfRB08
youtube.com/watch?v=J6nbXzynL_E
youtube.com/watch?v=KSWVxkB5H_c
youtube.com/watch?v=GGzk3TdsK8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still getting my feet wet in death, but I liked what I heard of that.

Please don't turn that album into shitposting.

Reposting cus I posted after thread change

Holy shit fuck me, you hit the spot doc. You got anything else? I need this, the riffs were so good

After by Inheritance you go to Toxic - World circus, Toxic - Think This. Lol honestly by inheritance was just a masterpiece, Fear of tomorrow is bretty good too tho.

Yea I fucked up and actually made something decent lol.

So is By Inheritance a fluke? Please don't tell me that, that's so disappointing.
I have been meaning to listen to Think This, though.

I want people to listen

Some of their later albums are really good, especially When Death Comes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TaNRi8puEjg

AOTY

Kind of, I mean fear of tomorrow is bretty good like I said. But yea nothing else comes close to by inheritance desu. Toxic is as close as you'll ever get.
Think this is a more tech/well put together album than world circus, Its like the difference between KIMB and Rust in Peace from megadeth.

They lost their tech skills to try and fit in more with the new meme metal. Riffs and vocals have been simplified hard.

No one wants to listen to tech wank all day, faggot.

I don't know if I would say I liked that, but it wasn't bad for an older band trying to make a contemporary song. Super bummed about the different vocalist.

aoty

The band has always been a revolving door of vocalists, they're on their 5th one now, and he's the absolute worst.

>Arrtillery
>"Tech wank"
Just hang yourself friendo, first off I don't see how becoming more generic and simple is in any way shape or form a good thing. Secondly calling artillery tech wank is a sign to stop posting and start listening more to actual music instead of ebin maymaying the metal threads.

Your favorite band sucks, just fucking accept it. Flemming Ronsdorf sounds like Mickey Mouse.

>old high school friend messages me a while back on facebook
>lol bro check out my new demo
>it's some shitty generic djent crap called Inversions or Rotations or something like that

How do I break it to him, lads?

You better step the fuck back before I bury you Beneath the Clay motherfucker

show him the brand new djent copypasta

I'm not aware of this copypasta senpai

aoty

What does metal think of Leviathan?

Wh0t th0 f0ck d0d y00 j0st f0ck0ng s0y ab00t m0, y00 l0ttl0 b0tch? 0’ll h0v0 y00 kn0w 0 gr0d00t0d t0p 0f m0 cl0ss 0n th0 N0vy S00ls, 0nd 0’v0 b00n 0nv0lv0d 0n n0m0r00s s0cr0t r00ds 0n 0l-Q000d0, 0nd 0 h0v0 0v0r 3OO c0nf0rm0d k0lls. 0 0m tr00n0d 0n g0r0ll0 w0rf0r0 0nd 0’m th0 t0p sn0p0r 0n th0 0nt0r0 0S 0rm0d f0rc0s. Y00 0r0 n0th0ng t0 m0 b0t j0st 0n0th0r t0rg0t. 0 w0ll w0p0 y00 th0 f0ck 00t w0th pr0c0s00n th0 l0k0s 0f wh0ch h0s n0v0r b00n s00n b0f0r0 0n th0s 00rth, m0rk m0 f0ck0ng w0rds. Y00 th0nk y00 c0n g0t 0w0y w0th s0y0ng th0t sh0t t0 m0 0v0r th0 0nt0rn0t? Th0nk 0g00n, f0ck0r. 0s w0 sp00k 0 0m c0nt0ct0ng m0 s0cr0t n0tw0rk 0f sp00s 0cr0ss th0 US0 0nd y00r 0P 0s b00ng tr0c0d r0ght n0w s0 y00 b0tt0r pr0p0r0 f0r th0 st0rm, m0gg0t. Th0 st0rm th0t w0p0s 00t th0 p0th0t0c l0ttl0 th0ng y00 c0ll y00r l0f0. Y00’r0 f0ck0ng d00d, k0d. 0 c0n b0 0nywh0r0, 0n0t0m0, 0nd 0 c0n k0ll y00 0n 0v0r s0v0n h0ndr0d w0ys, 0nd th0t’s j0st w0th m0 b0r0 h0nds. N0t 0nly 0m 0 0xt0ns0v0ly tr00n0d 0n 0n0rm0d c0mb0t, b0t 0 h0v0 0cc0ss t0 th0 0nt0r0 0rs0n0l 0f th0 0n0t0d St0t0s M0r0n0 C0rps 0nd 0 w0ll 0s0 0t t0 its f0ll 0xt0nt t0 w0p0 y00r m0s0r0bl0 0ss 0ff th0 f0c0 0f th0 c0nt0n0nt, y00 l0ttl0 sh0t. 0f 0nly y00 c00ld h0v0 kn0wn wh0t 0nh0ly r0tr0b0t00n y00r l0ttl0 “cl0v0r” c0mm0nt w0s 0b00t t0 br0ng d0wn 0p0n y00, m0yb0 y00 w00ld h0v0 h0ld y00r f0ck0ng t0ng00. B0t y00 c00ldn’t, y00 d0dn’t, 0nd n0w y00’r0 p0y0ng th0 pr0c0, y00 g0dd0mn 0d00t. 0 w0ll sh0t f0ry 0ll 0v0r y00 0nd y00 w0ll dr0wn 0n 0t. Y00’r0 f0ck0ng d00d, k0dd0.

Best Mastodon album

youtube.com/watch?v=A42N4IygFcg

tru dat

It's funny how the best deathcore album ever made is still only a 6/10 overall.

Im talking about the band/musical project

That's still higher than best slam album

youtube.com/watch?v=tbA66jyyyTU Somone give me more like this, I feel like a kid taking coke for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=KG_fqkyJ-wo

more like this?

Didn't really feel this album tbqh famicom. Tracks 3, 8 and 9 are pretty ebin, but the rest of the album feels like a typical deathcore chugging drag to me.

>Autopsychosis
>not bordering on a 9

end urself my man

A 9/20 maybe.

Looks like somebody took a piss on a blank canvas.

Help, I need more Progressive Black, Post Black, Heavy Metal, what-have-you bands to listen to like Tribulation! I've already got Alda and Altar of Plagues down, any help would be appreciated.

What do you guys think of Technical Black Metal?

Try Vektor, Gojira and Soilwork

epoty

youtu.be/2CE4okCVuJg

I'm thinking like Red Fang maybe for the lighthearted side, and Stonebride for the groove.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRj7R5sxPD4

Moonrider in particular is particularly heavy:
youtube.com/watch?v=z3dR6Iu8xTA

Agreed

Its technical bad

im a metal virgin, i like marduk, infant annihilator (plz no bully), and warning. Recs?

share for a friend?

>infant annihilator

Got any tips on how to fit 15 dicks in your ass?

Vektor, Gojira and Periphery.

>What is Google?
>What is the archive?
>What is RealmOfMetal?
>What is Rutracker?
>What is Soulseek?

kys

Snazzy, thanks for the recs. However, I've been listening to Gojira for about ten years since I first saw their "To Sirius" music video on headbanger's ball, and I don't see how they fit into the "Black" genre so much. I always saw them as highly progressive and technical in their later bits.

one at a time

:(
rutracker only has aac
don't be a meanie

Van Halen. Only the first album. Listen to On Fire and Atomic punk.

What the fuck, I am terrible with Gorguts. I'm always one release behind.

Stonebride reminds me of heavily of honey bucket from the melvins, Man I should gotten into stoner/doom/sludge/whatever the fuck you want to call it metal a long time ago. What the fuck have I been doing my whole life.

Red fang also reminds me of some band but I cant quite remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zSbY4hps2s

:(

mega.nz/#!awlBgbaa!uXvtywIAbCkB108KSCDTB_wp7slPgseWDQEhj5Xfsd8 try this one, it should be on spotify tho

Weedeater is always good too, if you can appreciate that particular vocal style.

youtube.com/watch?v=9F21xidkqPM

Same goes with Thou:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kmtmgo51lc

>mega.nz/#!awlBgbaa!uXvtywIAbCkB108KSCDTB_wp7slPgseWDQEhj5Xfsd8
thanks a lot friend

youtube.com/watch?v=kRoJELdvK5M

better than any leviathan record

>not Voidspawn
youtube.com/watch?v=aPNz5aY3kcg

This album actually is really interesting. I didn't think much of it initially because it was so odd, but it has really grown on me.

Unfortunately I could never get into black metal style vocals But you helped me realize what Ive been searching for. Stonebride seems like a keeper for sure. Ill toss you something I found while Ive been furiously looking for more artists as thanks.

Very bluesy if your into that at all: youtube.com/watch?v=nIpyMi6R3nw

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=FN6UZqdq4rc
GIVE ME
I
V
E

M
E

A KEG

K
E
G

OF BEER
F

B
E
E
R

bi-daily reminder to listen to manilla road

Hey thanks, I'll check it out. At any rate, Stonebride was basically the most least known act I could have listed apart from maybe Thou and Black Hell, so I'm spent. Well, idk what you have, but here is some more:

Colour Haze
youtube.com/watch?v=g0fqYeT8u9A

Suma:
youtube.com/watch?v=U3-Qa81nFhs

Om:
youtube.com/watch?v=KEFPtG4dP0k

Have to have Sleep:
youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

Black Hell (I couldn't find the whole album):
youtube.com/watch?v=cEjmPm8Fa2o

party cannon is dank

Is there any symphonic metal that isn't absolute fedoracore?

define fedoracore with examples

yes

FUZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=twylUtWKdt4

Half of Weedeater's stuff is instrumental or chill as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MakcUz4Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=rtwljeQgW0g

They're my favorite blues band.

Fleshgod Apocalypse?
youtube.com/watch?v=gopb1W5I22U

youtube.com/watch?v=1XVKJrNUFZA

post weird obscene extreme sets

*tips crown*

There is no proof that this is AOTY, please supply evidence

>tfw black and living in a country that oppressed my ancestors for 400 years but white people be all like "it's 2016 we cool right?"

metal for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=4PVJioxx638

youtube.com/watch?v=sokdL-0iV9s

youtube.com/watch?v=3tUSsjgxoqU

youtube.com/watch?v=LAjBMbv7egY

This was actually pretty okay until the vocals started
Shame

youtube.com/watch?v=NfZo22y44XU

What hapenned?

ROM has been hosting non-metal stuff alongside normal stuff for a long while now user

When will the race war happen and what party will be the ultimate victors?

youtube.com/watch?v=SQKoE3cfk2U

youtube.com/watch?v=or9E7yfRB08

Blacks can't shoot straight, we outnumber them too

Apart from eliminating non-white persons in western societies, is there another method of coexistence in relative peace?

Once the black community gets it shit together we might be able to coexist. Blacks commit far more violent crimes than whites. It's a shame whats happened to black communities in the states. One thing that would start a healing process would be to curtail or eliminate the welfare state.

Here's some metal to contribute to the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=J6nbXzynL_E

segregation desu

youtube.com/watch?v=KSWVxkB5H_c

forgot meme pic

I've always assumed pop culture and socioeconomic conditions were the fault of the contemporary black person, am I wrong, or how do we as a society mitigate this issue without propagating the welfare sate? Reparations? Empowerment? Activism? Time perhaps?

I'm currently attending CSULA, and they have been in hot water lately for allowing black students, whom make up 3.8% of the student population, to allocate their own quarters on campus dorms. They are allowed this zone as a means of self separation, a so called "safe space", which in this circumstance seems justified to my understanding. Apparently, last semester some black student had a bike lock chained to their neck, and the black populous saw it fit to actively create their own community in the dormitory. I am white, and white students including non-organized whites make up 2.8% of the population, and I could give a shit if any ethnicity of students wish to create their own community in college dorms; it is not imposed.

no, all metal is fedoracore, just learn to live with it faggot

Addendum: I believe that this culture of vitctimhood played out by so many intersectioned persons is not helping anything. I honestly think that honor served the populous more than being a victim and coasting of it.

CSUSfag here

My government professor is one of the main architects behind the safe space for blacks on campuses

youtube.com/watch?v=GGzk3TdsK8Q