What does your music player look like, Sup Forums?

What does your music player look like, Sup Forums?

Too much redundancy. What the point of having columns named Album/Genre/Year with the same things repeated? Wouldn't be better to add this info in the header next to the album name?

For fast tagging.

www.youtube.com

I wish I could be arsed to configure the graphical browser plugin, it's the only thing I miss from my Winamp days

Very unique.

>itunes
>unique

>not getting the sarcasm
what a waste of trips

it just works

what extensions?

>15 genres
>"alternative", "electronic", "grunge", "indie" among them
>memecho
>vektroid
LEAVE Sup Forums IMMEDIATELY

>disregarding entire genres
>plebs like this actually infect this board with their presence

columns ui
panel stack splitter
waveform seekbar

i said nothing about my regard for these "genres", just that they are too broad (e.g. electronic) or meaningless (alternative, grunge, indie) to categorize music well

But you could do the tagging right after you add the files in the library and then the tagging stays the same, so you don't need these columns anymore.

Whatever, it's your player, do whatever you want with it.

and? that's how I like it.

In my experience, only broad genres are useful. I always browse by genre, I don't want be thinking: Is this under noise rock or post-hardcore or alternative rock? Just throw everything under one label and be done with it.

I do, but I have the option if I want it. Also this allows me to sort by other means like date or genre, which I do actually use quite often.

bump

cmus on linux

the album on the right and artist on the left is the perfect view, plus i like the tri-column of itunes

/lightcolours/ we out there senpai

whoa

so you're part of the group of people that actually went and listened to that poppy due to her being posted on here in a viral manner lately, eh

listened to her back in 2015

oh fair enough. your cred is safe then ;^)

grammatically invalid btw

you havent heard carcass until youve heard it in 192 kbps

Only use it because it fits nicely with my steam skin but after the last update the window resets to its original size everytime i open it up.
I think i'm gonna switch to foobar for good now since it's really getting annoying.

what theme is that? mine doesn't let me make the progress bar look like that

It's "darkRED flat".
I think you have to move the progress bar up there yourself, should be somewhere in the options.

I don't even care.

>17 songs
>one 45 second feature
I just realized something

I like it minimal
My playlists (hidden on the left) are just all the artists I have in alphabetical order with their albums in order of release, I never sort by anything else.

just the basics guys