Ask me anything about Canada, I will redpill you

Ask me anything about Canada, I will redpill you.

Do your parents know you are gay? Answer y/n

Why is this country so fucking shit and cucked?

Is that true you are always sorry about everything and say sorry everytime? Or It's just a cliché from the US?

Is your PM so bad?
I have Canadian family and they truly dislike him

Can you really claim to be Canadian unless you're a francophone?

why is Ontario the best province and why does Alberta suck so much?

why does the rest of the country hate Toronto (York) is it because they're just jealous that Toronto is the best city in Canada?

why are western Canadians even bigger butthurt crybabies than Quebecois?

When was the last time you swallowed semen?

What do you think of atheist United Church minister and NDP MP Cheri DiNovo's proclomation that in the wake of Trump's victory, "we are all Muslim now"?

this
>my colony knows history guys. French education

American Vietnam protestors that moved here led to Pierre Trudeau and his policies.

This true. An apology and a "Thank You" take 3 seconds to say and it makes people like you.

He has done nothing wrong except his "muh gender equal cabinet" and the 400m he gave to Iran. The latter could actually be considered good, seeing as how Iran and Russia keep Syria from turning into Libya and amplifying the refugee crisis.

Toronto is the most powerful city (2nd on the continent and only eclipsed by New York) but that does not make it good. Lots of blacks and muslims.

Stupid.

you're the ones that allowed us to cuck the French Canadians

why were you so willing to give up all your new world colonies

Quebec doesn't even like you lmao

The opposite. Montreal is a muslim colony that whores itself put to immigrants and Muslims. Guess it runs in the family, look at France.

>massive deficit, no jobs created
>carbon tax
>changing the anthem
>record levels of immigration
>nothing wrong

>why were you so willing to give up all your new world colonies
Incompetent monarch. This is one of the Disadvantages of a monarchy.
>Quebec doesn't even like you lmao
Actually It's false. At least, people from Québec don't seems hostile.

the English anthem has been changed countless times who cares

if it bothers you so much, just sing the French anthem or go back to God Save the Queen

Oh yes, the Syrian refugee thing as well. At least the ones we get are half decent. Haven't heard of mass rapes or beheadings in the street like we see in Europe (yet). With the Trump victory, the pipeline will surely be built. The other points don't really matter, seeing as he has yet to make real policy on anything.

nahh monarchies are cool

that's just sour grapes on your part since you killed off all your royal bloodlines lmao

Why do all Canadians only talk about Canada, being from Canada, How Canada is different from the US, and so on. Do you guys do anything else other than compare yourselves to us?

Monarchies are great until you end up with an insane ruler. Many great civilizations have been built through monarchy and many are utterly destroyed by incompetent kings.

well we've reached the point where that can no longer happen since you and I both are constitutional monarchies

The funny thing is that we didn't actually killed (all of) them. The current Spanish king is a Bourbon (old French dinasty) and some descendance of Orléans bloodline still live in France. Technically, they can claim the throne...
If France once again became a monarchy.

We share borders, language, business, interests, and culture. French and English customs are incomparable with us because they live in close proximity with diverse countries and have thus adopted their policies to suit their environment.

Then what is great about a monarchy if it has no impact on the state?

get tae fuck yank everyone knows they're the refined version of America and the best cunt in the Americas

tradition
you better not go PET on me, buddy. It's a fine tradition

If I cross into Canada through Glacier National Park, will you let me stay with you?

If you are white, sure. There are immigration agents waiting for you though.

Keep in mind that immigration to Canada is very difficult. 60k claims are processed per year, that is the limit.

Why are the Maritimes shit?

why does your flag have a fucking leaf?

Are they shit? I have visited Nova Scotia and P.E.I and they seem comfy. Maybe you can redpill me?

Maple trees convert startch into sugar, a valuable commodity at the time this country was founded. I quite like our flag, it certainly has more meaning than many triband flags.

No major events or big names rarely come here and there's never any big news. Compared to other provinces like Ontario or BC, they're pretty uneventful. Visiting the other provinces are fun, but actually living here is a bore

The tax here is among the highest in the country as well